Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2022, 02:03 PM  
In Search of a Life

Trade up options

Credit to Pest in the lounge.

Would you give up next years 1 and 29 to get up high enough to take Johnson?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:07 AM   #166
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The issue with Jordan Davis is that he really does look like a two-down DT. He didn't have strong sack production in college, and there isn't really a history of run-stuffing DTs in college morphing into sack machines in the NFL. You can apply the same question mark to Devonte Wyatt, if you want.

I would not trade up for a two-down guy if I'm the Chiefs. Don't think it really helps them at all.
If the Chiefs don’t think he can be a 3 down player, then I agree. With the measurables he has to work with though, you would think that can be coached up.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:29 AM   #167
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They are advertising it thru guys who are usually plugged into them. Of course they aren't gonna say it from the podium.

But when Taylor and Schraeger etc are saying it, they're getting it somewhere.
Schrager has KC trading down. And his mock is based on direct info, not his speculation. I’ve been saying for quite some time that’s what I feel they’re going to do, but it’s still fun to run through the other scenarios.

I think we trade down from 30 and trade up 5-10 slots from 94 and again from 135. Maybe higher from 135 to 115-120.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:32 AM   #168
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Schrager has KC trading down. And his mock is based on direct info, not his speculation. I’ve been saying for quite some time that’s what I feel they’re going to do, but it’s still fun to run through the other scenarios.

I think we trade down from 30 and trade up 5-10 slots from 94 and again from 135. Maybe higher from 135 to 115-120.
Not his latest one...he doesn't.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 10:38 AM   #169
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 11:08 AM   #170
SuperBowl or bust

I don’t like McShay at all. Very lazy when he talks about the NFL.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 03:55 PM   #171
MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stGncmvXZiU
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:08 AM   #172
Andy Reid Supporter

Weird thing is 14-19. Feels like we aren’t gonna get bites there.

Philly got rid of a 3rd first rd pick presumably for cost. Can’t see them doing a trade with us. Saints just did a trade, so why move back? We also know the Chargers probably won’t trade with us as a divisional rival.

9-13 range is the spot IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:18 AM   #173
Veteran

This is not what I would do. But I’m calling my shot

29,50,94 —> #9. Jumping jets being the key. Maybe a little more fluff on our side. But the Seahawks desperately need the capital. And I believe the hard on for Jameson to be true.
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:24 AM   #174
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I don't think getting up to picks 14-19 does anything for you. The top WRs will be gone. The top edge guys gone. If you're lucky MAYBE Jermaine Johnson is there. And he's not a sure thing. So if you want to make a splash and get in the top 10, by all means have at it Bart. Built trading up into the mid teems is really just burning draft capital, I'd rather stay put and reach at 29 and 30 and take a dude like Pickens and a CB.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:04 AM   #175
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
This is not what I would do. But I’m calling my shot

29,50,94 —> #9. Jumping jets being the key. Maybe a little more fluff on our side. But the Seahawks desperately need the capital. And I believe the hard on for Jameson to be true.
What is this argument that the Seahawks NEED draft picks? They have 8. Seven of those in the top 5 rounds.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:02 AM   #176
In Search of a Life

Trading two first round picks to go up and draft a WR just strikes me as....well ****ing dumb.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:07 AM   #177
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Trading two first round picks to go up and draft a WR just strikes me as....well ****ing dumb.
Because it is.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:24 AM   #178
Rookie

In all the mocks I've done - pick #62 always seems to be a reach. There's just never anyone that great to take there. My dream scenario is trade 30, 62, and a 2nd next year to move up. Might need to throw in a 5th and a 7th or a player to put us in the top 13 or so.

Its a lot of picks, but that would leave us with Jameson Williams at 13, best CB at 29, best edge at 50. You're getting full value at each position there and three damn good players.

That would leave us 94, 103, and 121 where we can still get some good players to fill in depth along DT, RT and a wildcard (WR, RB, CB, Edge). I like Dameon Pierce the Florida RB at 94 a lot, I think he could take our offense to another level.
La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.La0laEsMia is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:48 AM   #179
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Because it is.
It is...especially with someone like Pickens available maybe at 50. Now, if Thibodeaux falls past 5, I think you're right about CAR. They have like 6 picks this year and there's no QB worth their early pick. I think it would take both 1sts, but I bet they could be convinced to make that move.

We'd still have 2 seconds, 2 thirds and 2 fourths to cover other issues. While getting ourselves a guy who was the consensus #1 overall guy for most of the school year.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:57 AM   #180
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
The team is built on its offense. That’s the strength of the team. Plus there is a lot of depth in this class.

I would bet they are going to do this and view the 6 picks left from rds 2-4 as building blocks for the defense.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.