Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2022, 08:02 AM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Andor

New trailer holy fuuuuck

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 06:43 AM   #166
Starter

That space escape scene was badass!
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-18-2022, 07:46 AM   #167
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Ok I’m going to watch this now that some of you are calling it rogue one…. Rogue One was what the Franchise should have followed.

And honestly Solo wasn’t bad, I kind of enjoy it compared to the rest. But Rogue One struck the right cords with seriousness and light hearted jokes. And the combat scenes were near perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Solo was good.

I refused to watch it in theaters because of the abortion that was TLJ. But it's one of the better ones. Like you said, strikes the right balance between gritty and funny. Good character arcs and just a solid story.

I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Yeah Solo was good. The backlash was not its fault.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 08:52 AM   #168
I'll be back.

OK OK OK

Wonderful ****ing scene showing the droid acting like a dog who's owner has died. Just amazing stuff. They managed to bring home the emotional impact of Andor's mom dying without actually showing her death which is low key magnificent because sometimes people die and you're just not there and you never get to say goodbye, which is exactly happened to Andor here. YOU FEEL THAT. The droid literally made me cry.

Not quite sure what the two weird aliens with the quad jumper were saying but that whole scene was awesome in a 2022 Labyrinth Muppets sort of way. LOVED IT.

And finally THAT ****ING SHIP. This dude would give Han Solo a run for his money. How you like those SPECIAL MODIFICATONS, BITCH? I'm also pretty sure he's going to show up at Creagor's attack and save everyone's ass along with Saw's crew, otherwise why show how ****ing badass a pilot he is?

Incredible show. We're all going to be ruined when Luthen sacrifices himself for the greater good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 11:36 AM   #169
Mahomes Fanboi

Whoa, I assumed Episode 10 was the finale..

I guess I got used to 10 episode seasons.

Yay for more Andor!
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 07:02 AM   #170
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
OK OK OK
And finally THAT ****ING SHIP.
That ship/scene was badass.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2022, 06:15 PM   #171
11-5, baby

That E3 escape scene was legit.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 07:19 AM   #172
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
geeezz guys I agree the prison scenes were fantastic. My complaint was about the overall story arc. Supposedly we ar eonly getting one more season. 10 eposides to finish whatever they wanted to tell us.

If it was to show why he went all in the rebellion wouldn't having his whole planet raped and pillaged by the empire? His people virtually wiped out? Is that not enough? He has to also be falsely imprisoned?
Andor was too young to understand any of what happened on his home planet, and it likely just never really hit home as he aged and had so many other things to focus on.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-21-2022, 08:52 AM   #173
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
OK OK OK

Wonderful ****ing scene showing the droid acting like a dog who's owner has died. Just amazing stuff. They managed to bring home the emotional impact of Andor's mom dying without actually showing her death which is low key magnificent because sometimes people die and you're just not there and you never get to say goodbye, which is exactly happened to Andor here. YOU FEEL THAT. The droid literally made me cry.

Not quite sure what the two weird aliens with the quad jumper were saying but that whole scene was awesome in a 2022 Labyrinth Muppets sort of way. LOVED IT.

And finally THAT ****ING SHIP. This dude would give Han Solo a run for his money. How you like those SPECIAL MODIFICATONS, BITCH? I'm also pretty sure he's going to show up at Creagor's attack and save everyone's ass along with Saw's crew, otherwise why show how ****ing badass a pilot he is?

Incredible show. We're all going to be ruined when Luthen sacrifices himself for the greater good.

Is that the first time in a Star Wars movie/film where somebody ****ed a tractor beam like that? I don't remember another but I don't really get into the cartoons (and I won't read the books).
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2022, 10:05 PM   #174
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Whoa, I assumed Episode 10 was the finale..

I guess I got used to 10 episode seasons.

Yay for more Andor!
How many more (I see 4 different answers online and I’m too lazy to go look myself)…
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-22-2022, 10:14 PM   #175
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
How many more (I see 4 different answers online and I’m too lazy to go look myself)…
Tomorrow is the finale!
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2022, 10:59 PM   #176
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Tomorrow is the finale!
Lots to wrap up — should be fun
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-23-2022, 05:54 AM   #177
Veteran

Fantastic. Anvil man's moment had me giggling with glee.
Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Stro39 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 04:14 AM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Old 11-24-2022, 04:18 AM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Old 11-24-2022, 10:12 AM   #178
The Boom Boom Room

George Lucas should believe that Disney did a good job of making Andor a Star Wars series catered to adults.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-26-2022 at 09:45 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2022, 03:31 PM   #179
In Search of a Life

Great finale and great season.

Easily a 9.5/10 for me and might be the best Disney+ show.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:50 PM   #180
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, that was great. Short of Mandalorian, this is the best Star Wars in years.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.