Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:19 PM   #166
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 08:19 PM   #167
Forever Royal

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Arrogant Chiefs fans we are. Their board is talking about this thread.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-...824105/?page=1
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:37 PM   #168
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

A few Brown Fan takes:

“they have a patch work OL that has yet to gel due to time together/ I like Garrett and Clowney's chances to replicate TB's super bowl pressure. Oh and McDowell and Jackson together on passing downs should fun to watch.”

“They have a great offense.

But other than the guard they have downgraded their entire o line. Watkins is a loss believe it or not. I like the approach TB took. Focus on shutting Kelce down, generate heat from your front 4 (I think we can) and with the safety’s and JOK I think we match up with them 1000% better because we have the personnel on d to do it.

But their defense? We can move on them. Inexperienced secondary, lbers. Jones is playing de now, so the d line is revamped

I like our chances. And the chiefs fans are loud. But they are one of the dumbest groups of fans in total in the league, not just saying it because this thread. I am saying it because they are consistently in this little world.

I love our offense against their d and I think our d has the ability to neutralize some of the key things that make them go”

“ The only way to keep Kelce and Hill in check is to flat get after Patrick and not let them have a running game.

They want to run the ball more this year, but can't let them do it because then they will attack with PA.”

Really dumb people. Lots of talk about the Buccaneers scheme in the Super Bowl with zero mention of the fact that we were down to second and third stringers almost exclusively on the OL.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:38 PM   #169

Apparently Orlando Brown JR, Humphrey, Smith, and Niang are all downgrades
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:42 PM   #170

Our secondary is apparently inexperienced, even though Mathieu, Thornhill, Sorensen, Ward, Sneed, Fenton, and Baker were all on the team last year.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 08:47 PM   #171
Choco Favre

They got one half of Henne…and still couldn’t beat us
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:49 PM   #172
Hockey Town

That dude said McDowell...Malik McDowell has literally never played a meaningful down in the NFL..he had that ATV accident after Seattle drafted him.

That's someone to count on right?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:52 PM   #173
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Arrogant Chiefs fans we are. Their board is talking about this thread.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-...824105/?page=1
I dont have any animosity towards Browns/Lions fans...I'm actually happy for them and we share a mutual hatred for the Steelers.

That said, Chiefs have one of the most polished offenses in the past few decades...and quite possibly the greatest QB in the world. I wouldn't want to introduce 8-9 new players, in their first real game together, against them.

Arrowhead will be loud on opening day...better hope they have their assignments down. Chiefs can put up points in a hurry...which applies pressure. I'm not sure where Baker is in those situations...I haven't watched him enough.

He had a golden opportunity in the play-off game and didn't pull it off.

Reid has had an entire off-season to scheme up unscouted plays...

Chiefs were on the way to a route in the play-offs....that game woundnt have been close if Mahomes hadn't been hurt. It was 19-3 at half.

Mahomes just played one quarter on Friday...and had a perfect passer rating. If they win..they've earned it.

If KC doesn't make the SB...I would be rooting for Cleveland to go.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-29-2021 at 09:06 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:04 PM   #174
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Apparently Orlando Brown JR, Humphrey, Smith, and Niang are all downgrades
They finna find out!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:12 PM   #175
I'll be back.

Fans have no idea what is about to hit them.

All our core pieces have been in this offense for four years.

Mahomes, Kelce, Reek, Robinson...3rd year for Hardman, Pringle...almost no change on the coaching staff.

This level of talent building this level of chemistry is rare and usually results in utterly insane things you can't help but sit back and marvel at even as an opposing fan.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:16 PM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
They finna find out!
The funniest part is that the Browns saw this OL:

Fisher-Allegretti-Reiter-Wylie-Remmers

So according to Brown Fan:

Fisher > OBJ (maybe in pass protection, but OBJ is the far superior run blocker)
Reiter > Humphrey (why has no one signed Reiter?)
Wylie > Trey Smith (LMFAO!!!)
Remmers > Niang (even though Remmers is on the roster, but Niang is starting over him)
Old 08-29-2021, 09:25 PM   #177
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

It is going to be pleasant watching the Chiefs demolish the "Super Bowl is repeatable and showed the gameplan" talk.

I won't argue that the pass off from peak Eric Fisher to Orlando Brown Jr. is a fairly even exchange. Fisher had a strong campaign and was playing great. If he doesn't get hurt, I think the Super Bowl looks a lot different.

But everywhere else?

LG | Joe Thuney is a major, major upgrade from Nick Allegretti.

C | Creed Humphrey is a sizable upgrade from Austin Reiter (who still is looking for a job, last I checked)

RG | Trey Smith is a big upgrade from Wylie/Wisniewski (as he already beat one of those guys out and was beating out LDT before he got hurt, too).

RT | Lucas Niang was running in close competition with Remmers before Remmers got hurt and has held him off since Remmers came back, too. So you can mark that in the positive column, as well.

So the Chiefs are even at one spot and improved (in at least 2 positions massively improved) at 4/5. But yeah. Downgrade.

I get that the Browns made a lot of changes on D. I really like John Johnson and think he will help them a bunch. Jeremiah Owasu-Koromoah is a really nice add. I think they shuffled the deck chairs on the DL but will have a recovered Myles Garrett (who is a difference maker). I don't get counting on Clowney to massively improve the pass rush. Jackson and Billings are JAGs.

I think the Chiefs OL and the Browns D will both be better as the year goes on. But I don't see where the gap has massively narrowed.

The improvements on the Chiefs D - specifically at the second level - are really going to surprise people, I think. The Chiefs are better up front, even if people don't realize it yet. And the addition of Gay at LB is going to help a lot.

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet is that Spagnuolo has also schemed well against Stefanski's offense. He did a good job against it when they played Minnesota in 2019 and the Chiefs' D was effective in the divisional game as well (especially early and on the last drive).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 09:27 PM   #178
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWChubb83 View Post
Derp.

With that rationale, “KC has a bunch of new guys on the o-line, doesn’t mean they are good” See? I can do this too.

You guys throw around the word Jags a lot. What we trotted out last year in the playoffs was a bunch of Jags and Myles and Denzel. We have upgraded literally every position on defense. Browns defense will be much, much better by end of year.

I’m not challenging KC’s offense. I realize it will be extremely difficult game for Browns D, but they will be light years better than the abortion we had last year.
No, you really haven't.

Sheldon Richardson and Larry Ogunjobi were far better than Malik Jackson and Andrew Billings are at DT and Olivier Vernon is twice the DE that Jadeveon Clowney is.

In the single most important position group with regards to beating KC, your team took a giant step backward.

Sure, Walker upgrades MLB, and John Johnson upgrades FS. They were nice pickups for your team and will help.

Owusu-Koramoah could upgrade OLB and Newsome CB, but neither will in week 1.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-29-2021, 10:11 PM   #179

Let me explain the difference between the Chiefs OL rebuild and the Browns DL rebuild.

Chiefs OL:

1. Joe Thuney LG: 28 years old and a top 3 LG. Excels in pass protection, solid run blocker but not spectacular. Elite player at his position and right in his prime.

2. Lucas Niang RT: Second year first year player. Opted out due to Covid, which allowed him to fully rehab his hip injury. The hip injury hurt his draft stock, which allowed the Chiefs to grab him in the third. Chase Young said he was the best tackle he faced. Very promising YOUNG talent.

3. Orlando Brown Jr LT: Ascending left tackle, who graded out well last season. Still very young, but an absolute mountain. Devastating run blocker. Very reasonable trade for him.

4. Creed Humphrey C: Arguably the top center in the draft. Great value where he was picked. Elite measurables and great college tape. Appears to already be a top 5 center and just a rookie.

5. Trey Smith RG: Blood cot issue killed his stock. Should’ve been a first or second round pick. Elite level talent and appears to be the real deal. Also, still just a rookie.

Notice a trend? 1 absolute proven commodity. 1 ascending talent. 3 first year players with MAJOR reason for optimism.

Browns DL:

Garret: elite DE and just entering his prime. No doubt about it.

Clowney: perennial broke dick and under achiever with 3 sacks over the last two years. Apparently, advanced metrics favor him but it never seems to translate to actual production on the field for some reason.

Takk McKinley: Bust. Broke dick. Hasn’t gotten any better in years. Production has regressed.

Malik Jackson: Former great, but 32. Hasn’t been productive in 3 years.

Andrew Billings: Hasn’t done anything in the NFL. No reason to believe that will change.

Notice a trend? 1 elite player. The rest are either trying to regain old form or haven’t ever been productive. No real reason for optimism from the new guys.
Old 08-29-2021, 10:16 PM   #180

If Clowney can turn the clock back to 2018, Malik Jackson gets back to his 2017 form, and Takk McKinley finally lives up to his draft hype, then the Browns will have an elite DL.

If 2 of those 3 happen, the Browns will have a good DL.

If 1 of those 3 happen, the Browns will have a bad DL.

If 0 of those 3 happen, the Browns will have a bottom 5 DL.