Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2023, 07:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 08:27 AM   #166
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've never read the novelization and I'm lesser for it.

It’s worth the time. It’s fast read and Stover is a ****ing poet.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM   #167
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
FYP
Thanks. Never been good at the maths.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-16-2023, 01:32 PM   #168
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
To be honest, I was disappointed in the fight choreography of the Baylan/Ahsoka fight. Not sure what was up with that, but it was pretty weak.
I wondered if Ray was up to a more vigorous fight scene while watching it.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:10 AM   #169
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I wondered if Ray was up to a more vigorous fight scene while watching it.
That's a good observation.

Dawson is what, mid-40s? And Stevenson was apparently not really healthy/well.

The physical abilities of the actors can be limiters, too. With a TV-type budget, they may not get into the green screen/stunt double stuff as much as they can in film format, with that level of budget.

And no matter what, nothing will ever look as dynamic and fluid as animation.

Christensen is a pretty amazing swordsman. I'll see if I can dig up the footage of what the face off between he and Dooku was scheduled to ORIGINALLY look like.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:32 AM   #170
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
That's a good observation.

Dawson is what, mid-40s? And Stevenson was apparently not really healthy/well.

The physical abilities of the actors can be limiters, too. With a TV-type budget, they may not get into the green screen/stunt double stuff as much as they can in film format, with that level of budget.

And no matter what, nothing will ever look as dynamic and fluid as animation.

Christensen is a pretty amazing swordsman. I'll see if I can dig up the footage of what the face off between he and Dooku was scheduled to ORIGINALLY look like.
This is what I was curious of.

I kinda got to thinking that maybe it's just that Christensen is damn good at that stuff.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:44 AM   #171
The man you could post like.

There's tons of footage of him working with McGregor and others on it. Remember seeing some footage of cut sequences from the Mustafar duel and he was busting ass with the stunt coordinator.

Last edited by Sassy Squatch; 09-18-2023 at 08:51 AM..
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:48 AM   #172

Man, some of this looks better than the final cut.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:57 AM   #173

This is what I'm assuming Duncan is talking about.

Old 09-18-2023, 09:32 AM   #174
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post

Man, some of this looks better than the final cut.
Yeah, they ended up cutting some of this because there were parts they couldn't sub Christopher Lee out for, and he just was not physically capable of pulling off at his age.

Same thing happened with the Palpatine fight. I don't think there's test footage of that, but it was supposed to be way better than it ended up being.

Again the novelization of it is pretty fantastic.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:47 PM   #175
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
There's tons of footage of him working with McGregor and others on it. Remember seeing some footage of cut sequences from the Mustafar duel and he was busting ass with the stunt coordinator.
Hayden Christensen was poorly served by Star Wars. He was widely criticized for his "whiny" Anakin, but I think he gave Lucas exactly what he wanted.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2023, 08:02 PM   #176
Shaken. Not stirred.

Gee what could be in those boxes?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:56 PM   #177
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Gee what could be in those boxes?
Right, I want to say maybe less screen time for the non combative ninja turtles and more screen time for the cool shit. However it is staying true to form of traditional Star Wars genre of allocating time to the weirdest of irrelevancy.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-20-2023, 01:08 PM   #178
The Boom Boom Room

I to rewind Thrawn's beginning monologue because of sensory overload
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 02:15 PM   #179
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

There were zero "Man, dat ass!" moments in this episode.

They're slipping.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 04:03 PM   #180
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Right, I want to say maybe less screen time for the non combative ninja turtles and more screen time for the cool shit. However it is staying true to form of traditional Star Wars genre of allocating time to the weirdest of irrelevancy.
I would call them furless ewoks with shells. Pretty sure I see where this is going.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote