Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM  
Supporter

Adrian Peterson Indicted

Reckless/negligent injury to a child. Indicted.

This league may not be able to sustain too many more of these black eyes. It's a mess.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:06 PM   #166
Now you've pissed me off!

Just saw the photos. Leaving ****ing welts and lacerations like that on a four year old is bullshit.

Hopefully, after blowing Achilles, CTE ****s him right in the frontal lobe.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:06 PM   #167
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler360 View Post
Well glad I didn't draft him in my fantasy league.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #168
LEGEND!

But yet Greg Hardy who is convicted of domestic assault in July is playing Sunday.

Too bad we don't have video

I'm so proud to have Goodell as our commissioner.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #169
Emporer of Mongo

disturbing photos...

looks like they have healed at least a few days too....

mustve been even worse prior to the scabs

piece of garbage
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:10 PM   #170
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbook View Post
But yet Greg Hardy who is convicted of domestic assault in July is playing Sunday.

Too bad we don't have video

I'm so proud to have Goodell as our commissioner.
WE all know its only because of the video that rice isnt playing. IF that shit never surfaced and the NFL somehow kept it hidden. He's be getting his 25 million.

its good to see the NFL taking a reputation hit.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #171
Veteran

I couldn't even imagine inflicting that kind of pain on my own child. Ya know, because I actually really love my children and it pains me to see/know my child is in pain.

I would ****ing murder someone if they did that to my kid.

Suspend his worthless ass for the rest of the season.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #172
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
disturbing photos...

looks like they have healed at least a few days too....

mustve been even worse prior to the scabs

piece of garbage
The pictures were apparently taken a week after the whopping/beating. He said he had a "whopping room" and stuffed leaves in the kids mouth while it happened.

Wow, he's a piece of shit.
Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #173
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post
I couldn't even imagine inflicting that kind of pain on my own child.
Absolutely. Now, on other people's kids...well...
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:13 PM   #174
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #175
Bring it on Ahab!

This is all pretty horrible.

He would be indefinitely suspended by the NFL, but TMZ doesn't have a video of it.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:17 PM   #176
Shit

I used to get it with a wiffle ball bat
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #177
Diablo Negro

While I would think its pretty easy to cause cuts and bruises with a thin switch AP probably went a bit too far.

Felony child abuse? I dont think so.

If that's the case my dad would probably still be in prison from my childhood.

For the record I have never spanked my daughter who is now almost 22, but she never did anything to deserve it when she was young.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #178
MVP

After the Ray Rice fiasco, Goodell is going to come down hard on AP.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #179
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
While I would think its pretty easy to cause cuts and bruises with a thin switch AP probably went a bit too far.

Felony child abuse? I dont think so.

If that's the case my dad would probably still be in prison from my childhood.

For the record I have never spanked my daughter who is now almost 22, but she never did anything to deserve it when she was young.
Damn I didn't realize you were such an old ****er. But I would love to see the car when it's done.
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Ummm....what? My parents spanked both myself and my brother on NUMEROUS occasions and we're still really close.
Well, I guess it just depends on the parent and the child? My mother and father divorced after I graduated high school, and I was always around my dad more than my mom. That moment just really sticks out in my mind as something that drove me away from her for some reason. Not to say that I never was around her as an adult and talked or anything, we just never had anything in common.

And if your'e wondering about the past tense when I'm referring to her, she passed away a long while ago due to diabetic complications.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.