Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2024, 08:13 PM   #2
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Arrowhead is a pretty generic stadium for its time. What makes Arrowhead special is the population of Kansas City and the tailgating. If you maintain both of those, who cares?

In fact getting it out of methtown is just fine with me. Not that I live in either state.
It’s also impossible to replicate with new building codes. We’ll lose at least 10 DB’s just from the architecture of the stadium alone. They won’t be able to put as many seats over the top of each other with the handicap regulations they would have to follow therefore it wouldn’t trap all the sound in like Arrowhead does.

Also, what about those renderings makes you think tailgating will stay the same? It’s clear a new stadium will have an entertainment district that the Chiefs will be wanting everyone to use instead.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:53 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
It’s also impossible to replicate with new building codes. We’ll lose at least 10 DB’s just from the architecture of the stadium alone. They won’t be able to put as many seats over the top of each other with the handicap regulations they would have to follow therefore it wouldn’t trap all the sound in like Arrowhead does.

Also, what about those renderings makes you think tailgating will stay the same? It’s clear a new stadium will have an entertainment district that the Chiefs will be wanting everyone to use instead.

I think tailgating will stay because the Chiefs straight up told Kansas that that is 100% a prerequisite to this happening.

Nothing else in your post is based on anything but nonsense so I'm just ignoring the rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly D View Post
The state rep on 810 said they the Chiefs want to keep the tailgating culture no matter where they decide on in the end.

Yeah I also listened to that and everyone else should.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 09:59 AM   #4
MER

ADA can be at the top of the section or the bottom. I can't imagine the level of shit for brains architect that can't design seats over seats within those parameters.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:06 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
ADA can be at the top of the section or the bottom. I can't imagine the level of shit for brains architect that can't design seats over seats within those parameters.

I've been to AT&T stadium (Cowboys) and Globe Life field (Rangers) many times. There is no issue with seats over seats. Especially at GLF...that thing is stacked almost straight up...much steeper than Arrowhead. Even the nosebleed seats from first to home to third base are all good seats. The noise problem isn't the stadium, it's the lame ass fans. Chiefs fans would still have it loud and electric IMO
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:34 PM   #6
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
They legally can’t make the stadium the same because of how steep the upper deck is. It’s grandfathered in, but any new stadium being built can’t have that sharp of an incline so it’s not as simple as just adding ADA seating to the top and bottom of the sections.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:46 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Arrowhead is a pretty generic stadium for its time. What makes Arrowhead special is the population of Kansas City and the tailgating. If you maintain both of those, who cares?

In fact getting it out of methtown is just fine with me. Not that I live in either state.
The state rep on 810 said they the Chiefs want to keep the tailgating culture no matter where they decide on in the end.
Pauly D is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:28 AM   #8
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Hopefully they have another plan than the one they have renderings of because from the pictures it made it seem a lot like Sofi Stadiums parking lots with very limited tailgating space. I think Mark Donovan wants the tailgating to go away. It’s 3-5 hours that people are able to drink and eat at regular prices and not giving the Chiefs more money. They want the hotel and entertainment district over more parking lot space.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:50 AM   #9
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Hopefully they have another plan than the one they have renderings of because from the pictures it made it seem a lot like Sofi Stadiums parking lots with very limited tailgating space. I think Mark Donovan wants the tailgating to go away. It’s 3-5 hours that people are able to drink and eat at regular prices and not giving the Chiefs more money. They want the hotel and entertainment district over more parking lot space.
The renderings were just a concept that someone probably put a couple hours of work into. The Chiefs weren't even involved.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:57 AM   #10
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The renderings were just a concept that someone probably put a couple hours of work into. The Chiefs weren't even involved.
Not sure where they plan on putting it at the legends to have space for a stadium, amphitheater, and room for 70,000+ tailgaters. I think it’s clear they are trying to do something like Green Bay did with the Title Town area they built. The only way it might be possible is if they lease the parking lots from the Kansas Speedway/ Sporting KC that are already in place
Old 06-05-2024, 08:35 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
I'd expect the new stadium lot to be lined with bbq joints and bars.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:41 AM   #12
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'd expect the new stadium lot to be lined with bbq joints and bars.
Just like the current one, right?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:37 AM   #13
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Tailgating is way too much of a risk management issue for too little reward.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:50 AM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The reward is it’s what makes Arrowhead special.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:27 AM   #15
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
What's the risk?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.