Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2024, 01:11 PM  
THREEPEAT!!!

I never imagined I'd be back here with another ****SAVE OUR CHIEFS*** thread...

but here we are. This is a long post and there is no getting around that.

Most of you probably know about SOC but it's been 12 years and 3 Super Bowls since then and there has probably been an influx of new users/fans that don't have any idea so I'm gonna briefly recap what happened just so they can keep up with the rest of this post. 12 years ago the people on this forum were the central supporters of one of the most effective fan rebellions against their team, ever. CP trolled on Social Media, trolled on Craigslist, made videos, came together and flew banners, and organized "Blackout Arrowhead" which was so visually impactful that Marv Albert and Rich Gannon mentioned us on air during a game. It was a glorious time in CP history where we literally turned chicken shit into chicken salad.

Why am I back here talking about this? Well, some wild stuff happened, other things may be happening, and something for sure is happening. I'll elaborate.

Wild Stuff Happened:

MartyMac (SOC & part time CP'er) sent me a message a few months ago to let me know that someone, who very much wanted to remain anonymous (Marty is the only guy who knows who the person is and he isn't telling), wanted to express gratitude for what we did in 2012 with SOC. He asked for ring sizes. A few months later... this shows up. One for each of us.

It is mind blowing to think that the effort put forth by this community into a plan I brought to you played a part in a butterfly effect of events where our team has now won 3 Super Bowls, has become a dynasty, and we literally have the best QB in football history. I wanted to reach out and thank everyone here who donated money/time/voice in support of SOC. Without you none of this happens. I honestly and truthfully believe that if we don't revolt... nothing changes and Pioli would have returned in 2013. WE (CP/SOC) did that.

Wild Stuff *MAY* Be Happening:

I don't have many details yet but there is, apparently, interest in a 30 for 30 style documentary based on the events of the 2012 fan revolt in KC with Bob Fescoe attached. All of this is in it's earliest of stages and no clue if it will actually happen or not but if it does happen... CP will likely play a prominent role in the whole thing. Some may be asked to participate via interviews if they wish to.

What is *ACUTALLY* Happening:

An impromptu CP/SOC get together. This Saturday at Chapelle's at 7PM. The back room is reserved. MartyMac wants to do a "ring presentation" for the fellas involved in SOC but more than anything... we just want to hang out for a while. We never really got to do that as a group since, at the time, we were spread all over the US. Since CP was the cradle of SOC we figured we would extend the invitation to those of you who might be interested in meeting/hanging out/celebrating the success of the Chiefs since Pioli was fired.

To be clear... your tab is your own. LOL
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:45 AM   #166
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I wouldn't be so sure its that black and white

Yes the record was probably the thing that loomed largest over Clark, but SOC was absolutely the thing that pushed him over the edge IMO
I remember sports show talking heads mentioning the "fan revolt" and "banners flying over Arrowhead" for a couple of years afterwards.
It certainly had an impact. The extent of the impact can be debated but denying its existence is denying reality.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #167
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
ALL CAPS DEB was a Chiefs fan that was highly offended by what we did. Every last post of hers was written in ALL CAPS and she actively ran/assisted the counter-protest called "Save Our Fans".

She consistently lied about me and SOC as a whole.

She was an older lady though who was acting like she was a team mom and someone dares to say something about her boys.
She sounds like someone with a fetish for Fat Scott/Romeo's bad football.

The fat bitch probably got off on Fat Scott picking up candy wrappers while watching Matt Casshole shit all over himself.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #168
Time to get hit!

That OP is full of so much AWESOME. It's so cool to realize that I was actually a part of something that made a difference. Our entire tailgate crew purchased the black shirts that were being sold. Still supporting our team, but showing our displeasure at the same time. That was so much better than a "paper bags on our heads" type of rebellion. I'll never be ashamed to be a Chiefs fan.

Thank you for all you and the SOC crew did. Those rings are well deserved!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #169
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McDonald View Post
It is, we'll invite you to the premiere.

Can you also ask ESPN to do a 30 for 30 on the CP Top 100 posters of 2014?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #170
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Hopefully the bitch died of old age before the Mahomes era.

Bro pump the brakes. The joy of the AFCCG took her life.

Quote:
Debra Elaine Detwiler, 62, of Topeka, passed away Monday, January 29, 2024.

She was born February 18, 1961, in Lincoln, Nebraska, the daughter of Creed and Naomi (Compton) Badders. She graduated from Pratt High School in 1979.

Deb worked for many agencies such as Kirk & Cobb, Coldwell Banker and Berkshire Hathaway. The last 4 years she was employed through the State of Kansas, however she had been selling real estate for over 25 years. She was passionate about helping people find their homes. Her slogan was "If you can dream it, I can find it!".

Deb married Larry Detwiler in 1979 and from this union they welcomed a son, Alex Detwiler. They would later divorce.

Survivors include her son, Alex (Lacey) Detwiler; brothers, Jim (Kathleen) Badders and Jeff Badders; sister, Denise (Richard) Perry; and numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.

She was preceded in death by her parents, and sister, Diane Newbrey.

Deb was a proud member of the Chiefs Kingdom and often wore something to prove it! She had attended games since the early 90's and rarely missed a Sunday at Arrowhead. She loved taking people to their first game and always made sure they had the best time. From this love, she acquired many friends from all over the country.

She proudly supported the troops. Every Memorial Day she would place flags in the neighborhoods where she sold houses. She had a heart for helping others and was always willing to volunteer her support to those in need.

She enjoyed her time with friends and family. Her infectious personality would always bring a smile to your face. She will be forever missed by all who knew her.

Deb was cremated. A Celebration of Life will be held at 1:00 p.m., Monday February 5, 2024 at Dove Cremations & Funerals Southwest Chapel, 3700 SW Wanamaker Rd, with a reception following. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service.

Deb's service will be livestreamed at the scheduled service time. Click here to view the service.

Memorial contributions may be made to the 15 and The Mahomies Foundation, https://www.15andthemahomies.org/ or to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, PO Box 5021, Hagerstown, MD 21741.

To share a memory of Deb or leave a special message for her family, please visit the guestbook below.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #171
Save Our Chiefs Guy

Deb's passing is unfortunate. While I know she didn't like what we did, nobody from SOC ever wished anything bad to happen to her. She was a Chiefs fan, just like all of us. Her passion burned bright for the team and it was great to see.
Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Marty McDonald is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #172
MVP

Simply amazing! Love that CP made an impact, you guys deserve to be recognized. Rings look awesome!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #173
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Deb's passing is unfortunate. While I know she didn't like what we did, nobody from SOC ever wished anything bad to happen to her. She was a Chiefs fan, just like all of us. Her passion burned bright for the team and it was great to see.
I was shocked bt her death. What a way to go out, never even know what's going on and die asleep.

We are a big tent. Room for all Chief fans to have opinions.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:48 AM   #174
The Insider

Quote:
It is, we'll invite you to the premiere.
Is it the guy that did the KU and Sungwoo ones?
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #175
"You like to drink?"

How much karmic justice is this when considering the whole Pioli era?

https://www.kmbc.com/article/twitter...e-can/35119177
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.