Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2019, 06:47 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Do You Fund The Tits?

So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:00 AM   #166
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wait you have kids?

But are now basically Peter North?
3 strapping boys, 14,15,20. And thanks for making me google who Peter North is you bastard.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:00 AM   #167
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wait you have kids?

But are now basically Peter North?
Peter North? It's vailpass. He looks more like Ron Jeremy.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:01 AM   #168
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
3 strapping boys, 14,15,20. And thanks for making me google who Peter North is you bastard.
I hope you had Safe Search on. LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:02 AM   #169
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah that's why I like her. She takes zero shit.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:06 AM   #170
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yeah that's why I like her. She takes zero shit.
Sounds like my wife, honestly. We've gotten 20 years of fun and joy out of "honey, I'm home. Where's dinner?"

"GFY"
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:08 AM   #171
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Her just now from the bedroom: "You back on that site?"
Me: "Do my dishes"
Her: You don't have any. And I'm buying a black dildo today just to piss you off".
That pisses you off?

Shit, that just means I can be finished when I wanna finish and get back to reading about sports and star formations and shit.

I got stuff to do woman, and I'm here for my nut not yours. Have fun with that Louisville Slugger in your nightstand...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:10 AM   #172
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That pisses you off?

Shit, that just means I can be finished when I wanna finish and get back to reading about sports and star formations and shit.

I got stuff to do woman, and I'm here for my nut not yours. Have fun with that Louisville Slugger in your nightstand...

Man you're on a roll this morning.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:11 AM   #173
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That pisses you off?

Old 03-21-2019, 09:12 AM   #174
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

Man you're on a roll this morning.
I should have retained him to run my tit negotiation.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:26 AM   #175
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
I should have retained him to run my tit negotiation.
You definitely don’t want eOutstanding citizen on it
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:31 AM   #176
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
You definitely don’t want eOutstanding citizen on it
Hah yeah, it's all good though. That comes with the territory.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:34 AM   #177
Supporter

Quote:
Her just now from the bedroom: "You back on that site?"
Me: "Do my dishes"
Her: You don't have any. And I'm buying a black dildo today just to piss you off".
Is your name Wade Wilson in real life?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:39 AM   #178
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Is your name Wade Wilson in real life?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:01 AM   #179
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I've thought about this quite a bit and I think the best option is to go conservative, Mr. vailpass.

Pay for one and see how you two like it. Then, if everybody's happy you can do the other one.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:08 AM   #180
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I've thought about this quite a bit and I think the best option is to go conservative, Mr. vailpass.

Pay for one and see how you two like it. Then, if everybody's happy you can do the other one.

FAX
Okay that's funny. Her response?
"And make me lopsided when I paraglide?"