Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #1771
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Wow you are one giant *****.
Congrats to you- still able to type while Alex's cock is in your mouth 24 hours a day. True talent.

Nice job almost single-handedly polluting every thread on CP with your troll tactics. You have plenty of Alex threads for your gay fantasies and yet you still ruin the PH draft thread and the Camp thread. Worthless!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:22 PM   #1772
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
So much for the new mods cleaning things up. Who was the guy looking to reopen a board?
Not sure- but this is pretty much another Alex thread now. It would be nice to hear about the other guys on the team as well.

I was really enjoying all the updates from BossChief and others up at camp...then pages of Alex nonsense.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:23 PM   #1773
LEGEND!

Does anyone like Smitty?
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:33 PM   #1774
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Does anyone like Smitty?
I respect Alex for getting us back to respectability but it's time to take the next step. I hated the Smith trade when it happened but he's been solid at times.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:33 PM   #1775
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Does anyone like Smitty?
Andy Reid does that's why he traded for him.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:35 PM   #1776
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Does anyone like Smitty?
Exhibit A why these threads and board suck ass these days. Should be thread ban worthy.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:38 PM   #1777
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I apologize.. I'm not trying to be a dick..
If you're going to use ellipsis do it correctly.

Three dots

Last edited by Willie Lanier; 08-04-2017 at 09:44 PM..
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:41 PM   #1778
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Exhibit A why these threads and board suck ass these days. Should be thread ban worthy.
Meanwhile, we have one of the most exciting camps going on- guys like PH, Hunt and Kemp are doing great. This team is loaded with talent!
Old 08-04-2017, 09:44 PM   #1779
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

So made it home ok what a long day ended up going to KC and eat at Hooters that's where my son wanted to go so I was obliged. I did want to stay for another day or two but if rain was going be in the forecast I didn't want drive around navigating like that.

Overall camp was as bit if not more fun than I though it would be. There were some great moments but mostly time well spent with my son for that I am thankful for the Chiefs letting us witness their practice it really did mean a lot to me and to see our future quarterback was just awesomeness.

Then at the end of practice 3 DB came over and asked for my autograph that was pretty cool. Didn't recognize two of them but Eric Murray was a real cool dude I hope he has a great season filling in for Eric Berry once in a while. Watched Marcus Peters do some ball drills wish he came over but it's all good. Holy shit had fun can't wait do it again. I'll have better idea what to expect and plan for next year and hope spend more days.

Man Patrick sure has some zip on that ball!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:52 PM   #1780
In Search of a Life

Great post KC Tatoo!!

Especially this!

Preseason games can't get here fast enough!
Old 08-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #1781

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Great post KC Tatoo!!

Especially this!

Preseason games can't get here fast enough!
I had a blast I'm even more stoked about Patrick Mahomes II and left confident that it won't take much for Andy to pull the trigger and make the switch if this offense stalls through mid season and it is obviously holding us back. You could see he is superior than Bray but Alex only knows the offense but Patrick is catching on quick if he had more reps in practice it would go a long ways for development.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:08 PM   #1782

There is no question Tyreek is going be our main weapon on offense.

Tyreek and Peters are perfect for each other making each other better. That alone was on another level of competition Tyreek may get the best of Peters but it's going pay off come game day and Peters is going be best corner in the league for it.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:46 PM   #1783

Other good news I thought Justin Houston looking good not showing any negativity about his knees makes me believe he is going beast this year.

Also one of the cool drills they do is tackling 🍩. DJ put the smack on that 🍩.

I really also enjoyed the linemen battle drills blocking and pass rush. They got after it pretty good with intensity. Fun stuff. Like watching Hard Knocks live.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #1784
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Other good news I thought Justin Houston looking good not showing any negativity about his knees makes me believe he is going beast this year.

Chris Jones, how bad was he limping?
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:34 PM   #1785
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Chris Jones, how bad was he limping?
Looked like he didn't even have a limp
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.