Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 12:32 PM   #1771
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Texas made a visit last night.

DeArmond and co. aren't convinced it moved the needle to Texas. Missouri sources less confident but not feeling like it's a done deal in the slightest.

I think it's the typical "blue blood vs. non-blue blood" thing.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 01:42 PM   #1772
MVP

What time is he doing this?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:05 PM   #1773
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What time is he doing this?
Right now…announcing in like 5 mins.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:12 PM   #1774
The man you could post like.

Texas.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:13 PM   #1775
Mahomes > God

It’s Texas…..fuuuuuuuck…..
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:14 PM   #1776
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

{shrug}

Onward and upward. Drink will get weapons in here.

Would've rather had him than not, but those ****ing Wingo's are better at rat-****ing us than not. Never truly got my hopes up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:15 PM   #1777
The Insider

Wonder what shady uncle in the hood got some McDonalds bag.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:23 PM   #1778
Mahomes > God

Wingo said it’s been Texas for 2 months….so has he been coming to games to try and get other guys to flip?

Yeah this guy is dead to me…
Old 10-25-2023, 03:32 PM   #1779
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{shrug}

Would've rather had him than not, but those ****ing Wingo's are better at rat-****ing us than not. Never truly got my hopes up.
Only parallel I can think of is if Kareem Rush had transferred to Illinois.

The Wingos are a line of rat bastards.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:34 PM   #1780
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Wingo said it’s been Texas for 2 months….so has he been coming to games to try and get other guys to flip?

Yeah this guy is dead to me…
To get more $$$ from Texas. The Mizzou staff and players thought he was 100% going to Mizzou. He was telling them over the weekend he was coming. The amount he got from Texas was evidently massive.
sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-25-2023, 03:42 PM   #1781
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Only parallel I can think of is if Kareem Rush had transferred to Illinois.

The Wingos are a line of rat bastards.
I showed them this thread
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 04:22 PM   #1782
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{shrug}

That's where I am. When my son told me he went to Texas, it barely registered. I oddly didn't care that much. He could be a great player and it won't worry me too much. We (currently) have a TON of WR depth and that will likely continue. Honestly, if missing on Wingo means some of our other talent DOESN'T transfer, that's a good thing as well.

Of course, though, I'd still like McClellan. But, I wouldn't be upset in the least if Drink and Co. moved on completely from the Wingo clan.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:24 PM   #1783
MVP

Yeah, he was clearly being a weasel with everyone involved with this staff and team. We will be fine without him. I don't want some dude that lies through his teeth coming in here. Plus his family are rats. He is good though.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:31 PM   #1784
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yeah, he was clearly being a weasel with everyone involved with this staff and team. We will be fine without him. I don't want some dude that lies through his teeth coming in here. Plus his family are rats. He is good though.

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:34 PM   #1785
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

Weasel and the rats