Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-06-2023, 02:17 AM   #1756
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It’s rare that I root for the Billies these days but I think them beating the Bengals is preferential.

I mean, either way is fine but the Bengals have won a couple games and their fans are already starting to annoy me. They need to be knocked back down a peg.
I agree, the Bengals are loathesome. Gobby team and mouthy, fair-weather fans. I'd rather play the Bills and I'd love to see Cincy smashed by the Ravens
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-06-2023, 06:26 AM   #1757
Supporter

This thread just keeps on giving
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 06:51 AM   #1758
MVP

*Narrator*

“The Bills did not take the AFC that season.”
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 07:09 AM   #1759
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
This thread just keeps on giving
Yep. Too bad dick licker got himself banned.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2023, 07:47 AM   #1760
Andy Reid Supporter

Bills are out of the playoffs as of today. Still have a tough schedule coming up.

@Eagles
@Chiefs
@Chargers
@Dolphins

I could see them at 10-7
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 07:53 AM   #1761
Would an idiot do that?

Jets were supposed to be great until Rodgers went down 10 seconds into the season.
Bills were roster paper champs once again and they're now 5-4 and have lost to Zach Wilson and Mac Jones
Dolphins were the next hype train paper champs and they might be the fraudiest of them all, getting shut down by 3 playoff teams while pumping up those point differential numbers against the shitty teams.
Hell, even the Patriots might be worse than people expected.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:10 AM   #1762
Thread I will end you.......

Wait, how do you take the AFC if you don't make the playoffs?

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:52 AM   #1763
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It’s rare that I root for the Billies these days but I think them beating the Bengals is preferential.

I mean, either way is fine but the Bengals have won a couple games and their fans are already starting to annoy me. They need to be knocked back down a peg.
How's that workin out for ya?
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:53 AM   #1764
MVP

Von Miller looks like he's cooked and if they cut him it's a $32.5 million cap hit next season because of that dumb contract they gave him.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 08:57 AM   #1765
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
How's that workin out for ya?
Eat shit pie, QUEER!
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:49 AM   #1766
MVP

My favorite thing about Monday after a Bills loss is going to Two Bills Drive and seeing the meltdown.
They are still talking about how 13 Seconds wrecked them. lol, I love it.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 10:02 AM   #1767
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
My favorite thing about Monday after a Bills loss is going to Two Bills Drive and seeing the meltdown.
They are still talking about how 13 Seconds wrecked them. lol, I love it.
Oh man good call out I need some light morning reading
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 10:03 AM   #1768
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bills are out of the playoffs as of today. Still have a tough schedule coming up.

@Eagles
@Chiefs
@Chargers
@Dolphins

I could see them at 10-7
Brutal
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 10:09 AM   #1769
Politically Incorrect

DiqLix, KnowMo amd Ubeja are all flushed together in the toilet bowl of hell.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 10:11 AM   #1770
Beyond the Rapids

If it weren't for that no-call PI against the Giants and Godwin failing to catch that Hail Mary, the Bills would be 3-6
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.