Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:39 AM   #1756
SuperBowl or bust

I wonder if we can package CJ95 and our first to get up high enough for an elite WR
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:39 AM   #1757
Plays to win the game!

Keep feeding him until he's drawing double teams, he's good enough to space out and win one on one battles.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:40 AM   #1758
The Beast Inside Your Head

IF we can tag and move CJ for a 1st that gives us a lot of options. I'd almost rather double dip at WR with 2 of the top 3 picks then move up.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:42 AM   #1759
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't think I'd actually move up for one to be honest. The value difference between those guys and the guys taken later are there but don't think it's worth the amount to go up and get one.

I'd love for the Saints to want to blow it up and trade us Olave though.
I'd be fine with one of the top 5/6 WRs at the back of the 1st. Eminently defensible for any of them, really.

It's a deep WR class.

I'm just saying I wouldn't necessarily be locked in (or out) of any round at the position.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:48 AM   #1760
In Search of a Life

Guys.....if Jones wants the money everyone seems to think he does, no one is trading a first and paying him that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 11:49 AM   #1761
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd be fine with one of the top 5/6 WRs at the back of the 1st. Eminently defensible for any of them, really.

It's a deep WR class.

I'm just saying I wouldn't necessarily be locked in (or out) of any round at the position.
Yeah, that's where I'm at.

Unless Jefferson becomes available and our 1st were to somehow get that done (with more picks obviously).
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:55 AM   #1762

Quote:
Guys.....if Jones wants the money everyone seems to think he does, no one is trading a first and paying him that.
Have you ever heard of Frank Clark?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:57 AM   #1763
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Have you ever heard of Frank Clark?
Frank was 26
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:01 PM   #1764

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Frank was 26
And no where near as valuable then as CJ is now. Be will fetch a late 1st or equivalent to.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:16 PM   #1765
MVP

What gets me is that sideline catch was WAYYY harder than any drop he's had this season. The guy has great hands, just inconsistent. It's almost like it's a concentration issue.

Out of the three second rounders and Powell, Rice is the best by a mile. I wish we couldn't landed Flowers as well but the league knew.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-27-2023, 12:16 PM   #1766
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If Jones can return a first round pick, we need to take that immediately.

I’d even be on board with a future first (2025 draft). That’s the best chance we’ll have at a high pick with Reid/Mahomes.

No one will trade us top 10 pick, but we might get lucky and have a contender be horrible next year. Most teams are a few injuries away from disaster.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:26 PM   #1767
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
What gets me is that sideline catch was WAYYY harder than any drop he's had this season. The guy has great hands, just inconsistent. It's almost like it's a concentration issue.

Out of the three second rounders and Powell, Rice is the best by a mile. I wish we couldn't landed Flowers as well but the league knew.
He just gets in a hurry to get upfield.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:27 PM   #1768
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
And no where near as valuable then as CJ is now. Be will fetch a late 1st or equivalent to.
The big diff I see, is that FC was a bit of a desperation move for a SB run...I'm not sure if any teams think they are just a 30 yr old tackle away from the SB. There are a lot of dumb organizations out there though.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-27-2023, 12:29 PM   #1769
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
The big diff I see, is that FC was a bit of a desperation move for a SB run...I'm not sure if any teams think they are just a 30 yr old tackle away from the SB. There are a lot of dumb organizations out there though.
We also shouldn’t take the “keep him out of the AFC” approach. If/when we trade, just get the best value. Doesn’t matter where he goes.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 12:31 PM   #1770
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
By your logic, why should we pay him what nobody else will?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.