Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #1756
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
0 Chance they jump Syracuse.
50/50 they jump West Virginia
Agreed. I wasn't saying we jump everyone, just noting the shake ups below us.

Syracuse losing to Georgetown on Tuesday would be nice, though.

I would put my money on a slide up to #8, with a possibility of #7.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #1757
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
You'll jump W. Virginia IMO. K-State, as of today. Would probably be looking at a #2 seed

#1's

Kansas
Kentucky
Villanova
Syracuse

#2's
Purdue
Duke
K-State
Georgetown/Wisconsin/Ohio State
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #1758

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
You'll jump W. Virginia IMO. K-State, as of today. Would probably be looking at a #2 seed

#1's

Kansas
Kentucky
Villanova
Syracuse

#2's
Purdue
Duke
K-State
Georgetown/Wisconsin/Ohio State
They did a mock seeding last week and had K-State as the highest 3 seed. With WVU losing that makes us a 2 seed.

Now if only Willie Warren will still have mono when we visit Norman...
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #1759

Quote:
WVU lost twice. I say we jump them.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #1760
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
They did a mock seeding last week and had K-State as the highest 3 seed. With WVU losing that makes us a 2 seed.

Now if only Willie Warren will still have mono when we visit Norman...
*fingers crossed*

Wonder if he's had the condition for weeks. I thought maybe he was being lazy. Mono will lay a person out for weeks.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #1761
Custom User Title

Quote:
WVU lost twice. I say we jump them.
I think they do to. But wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Had the Cats played twice this week, they easily jump them.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #1762
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Cat's should be 7th in tomorrows polls
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #1763
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I don't think it is entirely out of the question that we get a 1 seed. Unlikely? yes. Help needed? sure. A possibility? yeah. Do I think it will happen? No.

But could you ****ing imagine?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #1764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I don't think it is entirely out of the question that we get a 1 seed. Unlikely? yes. Help needed? sure. A possibility? yeah. Do I think it will happen? No.

Uh...not even worth thinking about IMO.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #1765
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Uh...not even worth thinking about IMO.
This

Can we go 12-4 to finish out the B12 slate and 2-1 in the B12 Tourny (27-6)? Sure. But that still reeks of a low #2 seed - which would be the best seed ever for the Cats.

To get a #1 seed, we would have to beat ku in Larryville, and probably win the B12 Tourny - in other words, go undefeated the remainder of the season.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #1766
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

The difference between a 1 and 2 seed isn't that great. I'm just hoping for a 2 seed, and I'll be thrilled.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 AM   #1767
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

maybe I'm nuts, but if a 3 seed keeps us in OKC, I'd rather be a 3.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #1768
Supporter

Hey guys, I'm too lazy to look it up, have you guys play Texas AM yet?

I was kinda looking for a scouting report since aTm is not even close to the same team as last year and I haven't seen them play.
Posted via Mobile Device
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #1769
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
maybe I'm
nuts, but if a 3 seed keeps us in OKC, I'd rather be a 3.
You're not nuts. Geography plays a pretty big role.
Posted via Mobile Device
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 AM   #1770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hey guys, I'm too lazy to look it up, have you guys play Texas AM yet?

I was kinda looking for a scouting report since aTm is not even close to the same team as last year and I haven't seen them play.
Posted via Mobile Device
We crushed them. They suck.