Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2023, 01:09 AM   #17611
Politically Incorrect

I've been working since 5:15am and have about 30 minute left. Nearly 19 hours minus the 2 hours early this morning when I washed my car to great detail.

Got hungry and when I went for a Dave's Double at Wendy's, their point of sale system was done updating for the EOD.

I went across the street to Riliberto's for street tacos. Got 3 carne asada and 3 carnitas. Not only was it hot and fresh, the cook piled on the meat and filling. I had to use 2 of the double wrapped corn tortillas to make an extra 2 single wrapped as the meat was falling out since it was so much.

Tasted incredible! My belly is full and I'm about ready for bed since I get up by 5am.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 07:17 PM   #17612
Ultrabanned

Tri-tip tonight. Sourced from Red-X. Delicious. Really understand the hype behind this one, but don't see it very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:22 PM   #17613
Politically Incorrect

My brother is a Tri-Tip junkie. It's all he cooks on the grill in Cali.

I enjoy it often too.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:45 PM   #17614
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
My brother is a Tri-Tip junkie. It's all he cooks on the grill in Cali.

I enjoy it often too.
I understand now. Had it a Chiefs tailgate prolly 4-5 years ago for the first time. Didn't really look for it much and it was always some dumb price when I saw it at hyvee. Great price at $12 for that 2lber and even better taste.

Winner
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 08:01 PM   #17615
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Tri-tip tonight. Sourced from Red-X. Delicious. Really understand the hype behind this one, but don't see it very often.

OUTSTANDING..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 08:07 PM   #17616
Cheat Death

Redneck sushi over bowtie

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 08:13 PM   #17617
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Is that italian sausage stuffed w/ mozz and pepperoni?
Old 07-01-2023, 08:31 PM   #17618
Cheat Death

Quote:
Is that italian sausage stuffed w/ mozz and pepperoni?
Yessir

Italian sausage pounded out, layered with pepperoni, roasted red pepper and mozz, rolled and smoke for an hour or so

The other is regular pork sausage layered with green apple, dates and goat cheese

They’re a smash hit

Plain, with pasta, in between some Kings Hawaiian rolls, you name it
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:12 PM   #17619
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Yessir

Italian sausage pounded out, layered with pepperoni, roasted red pepper and mozz, rolled and smoke for an hour or so

The other is regular pork sausage layered with green apple, dates and goat cheese

They’re a smash hit

Plain, with pasta, in between some Kings Hawaiian rolls, you name it
I like it!

My wife is a pussy about fennel so I rarely get to go the full italian route. Givin her the Rocky kidney punch ya know? I could definitely get by with the other one though. I will have to try this at some point.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:33 PM   #17620
Supporter

Quote:
I like it!

My wife is a pussy about fennel so I rarely get to go the full italian route. Givin her the Rocky kidney punch ya know? I could definitely get by with the other one though. I will have to try this at some point.
My wife also hates fennel. A lot.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:38 PM   #17621
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My wife also hates fennel. A lot.
Yeah, it is definitely a dominate flavor. I like it raw in coleslaw sometimes for a change of pace, but she doesn't eat coleslaw so I don't have to give a shit about that.

Fennel and green apple in slaw is a sublime combo.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:16 PM   #17622
Cheat Death

Quote:
I like it!

In the grilling/smoking world they're called fatty's/fatties or whatever

There's a million variations online. Some people use breakfast sausage, wrap in bacon, etc.

The apple, date, goat cheese is my favorite combo that we've tried. Savory from the sausage, sweet from the date, tart from the green apple, tangy from the cheese and smoke from rig. It just all works together.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:22 PM   #17623
Ultrabanned

Not much to look at but a ten for the tastebuds. Marry me chicken. Just a cream sauce with sun dried tomatoes and spinach and it’s easy and awesome

Old 07-09-2023, 05:31 PM   #17624
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:

Oh hell yea.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 06:00 PM   #17625
MVP

I royally ****ed up some tbone steaks last night. Haven't done that in a long time
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.