Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:01 PM   #1741
In Search of a Life

No1curr
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 01:02 PM   #1742
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That’s fine. I’m happy for him. I’m glad that Veach did what was best for us.
Yup agree Veach did a great job given the situation now if he can hit this draft out of the park we'll be fine
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:06 PM   #1743
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And even when we won that ring, how many of us were loudly advocating for that approach?

Not to bring Dorsey back into this, but what I loved about Dorsey's approach here was that he was a Ron Wolf 'roster layers' guy. He treated the draft as an opportunity to add talent EVERYWHERE and if that meant some of those guys were depth for a year or two - so be it? Depth will win you football games in this league and a lack of it will lose them.

Then for a couple years on Mahomes rookie deal we went away from that approach and just went on the attack for 3 years. But it's not sustainable at all.

So now we're getting back to building through layers. And that's the way you have to do it. And if that works and you get a new 'foundation' in place, you can then take another 2-3 attack years to try to put some top end on those layers.

This just seems like such a no-brainer to me. I just don't see how anyone can think this is the wrong path forward.
I agree with the approach of layers but if we're being honest about what set us back year was a series of mistakes made by Veach in the past. Poor drafting/Clark trade at the edge really sticks out
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:09 PM   #1744
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
If you has the chance to be the highest paid at your job you'd do the same. Stop with the false narratives.
No I wouldnt I'd go work at place i enjoyed the most because id be confident enough in my abilities to know ill be well off either way. Especially if the place i enjoyed the most hey played a huge part in getting me to where I was.

Money isn't everything to every person and there's numerous examples of people turning down high paying jobs for a variety of reasons.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:10 PM   #1745
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
No I would I'd go work at place i enjoyed the most especially if they played a huge part in getting me to where I was.

Money isn't everything to every person and there's numerous examples of people turning down high paying jobs for a variety of reasons.
Yeah you would turn down millions. Sure you would.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:10 PM   #1746
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Are you serious? Franchise tag hill next year and then trade him, which is what the packers did with davante Adams. There is No reason to trade hill this year.
You are not paying attention.. Cap space and picks..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:15 PM   #1747
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill coming up in Miami on NFLN.

Veach is really set for this draft. We can package our two new picks to get to the top 15. We can use our two firsts to get into the top 10. Or we could use the two new picks with our first and go all the way to a top 5 pick and get someone who is best at his position.

Or just stay pat and get four potentially solid players.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:18 PM   #1748
Diablo Negro

Quote:
This isn't you going from delivering pizzas and giving blowjobs on the corner to getting millions a year Billay.

This a 20%ish increase in pay and no I wouldn't leave my job to move to a more expensive area for a 20% pay increase.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:19 PM   #1749
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don’t expect anybody else to, but I absolutely would.

I understand why somebody wouldn’t though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:19 PM   #1750
In Search of a Life

“My agent wanted me to kiss him on the mouth…”
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:20 PM   #1751
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
This isn't you going from delivering pizzas and giving blowjobs on the corner to getting millions a year Billay.

This a 20%ish increase in pay and no I wouldn't leave my job to move to a more expensive area for a 20% pay increase.
Funny being lectured by someone who makes less money than me lol. It's still millions of dollars God damn you are such a moron
Old 03-24-2022, 01:21 PM   #1752
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Funny being lectured by someone who makes less money than me lol. It's still millions of dollars God damn you are such a moron
dude we all know you aint making shit.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:21 PM   #1753
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I think the only argument for taking less is how much different is your life at $20m/year vs $25m/year. But I also think 0 taxes, loving the area, and the weather definitely factor in. Not sure he even gets to the playoffs with Tua but happy for the guy. Wish it had worked out but time to turn the page…
Old 03-24-2022, 01:22 PM   #1754
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
If your earning window was 10-15 years you would be an idiot not too change for 50% more comp.
Really? Cause I can live adequately on low income because I don't spend money on much. And I fail to see how an earning window of making 21m or 30m is do or die.

You'll never be able to convince me otherwise because I simply don't value things and money the same way others do. Plus there is always more opportunity if you work for it. I mean it's not as though football players never make another dollar again after they quit playing.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:24 PM   #1755
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I agree with this. Its not like this was his first big contract or he wasn't going to very wealthy anyway. Maybe KC should have signed him for longer a few years ago now that I think about it.

Mahomes left $ out there.

Kelce left money out there.

Hill went for the max $. Its certainly his right but again that comes with criticism as well from fans at times.

This reminds me of Pujols going to the Angels. Hopefully like with Pujols and the Cards its a blessing in disguise.