Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #1741
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
People actually think tailgating is staying?

It'll probably be the first thing that's eliminated in order to turn those free meal tickets into profits at the bar in some chain store bbw place the team controls. The new stadium and game day experience will completely overhaul the game day crowd as well. You coal burning heathens will be charged extra for the very back corner of some lot because you're a fire hazard and drink too much free beer.
Because you'd be fool to not have the opportunity to draw eight figure lawsuits by allowing uncontrolled alcohol consumption in a parking lot preceeding an event.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:16 AM   #1742
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
People actually think tailgating is staying?

It'll probably be the first thing that's eliminated in order to turn those free meal tickets into profits at the bar in some chain store bbw place the team controls. The new stadium and game day experience will completely overhaul the game day crowd as well. You coal burning heathens will be charged extra for the very back corner of some lot because you're a fire hazard and drink too much free beer.
Wait, free beer? Is there someplace I can get beer and liquor for free without paying anything including taxes?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:17 AM   #1743
MVP

Remember five head having to quiet the crowd before the snap. Yeah that's the crowd you have at high-end venues
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:24 AM   #1744
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Remember five head having to quiet the crowd before the snap. Yeah that's the crowd you have at high-end venues

The imagination of Chiefs fans never ceases to amaze me. Why move the stadium? I mean aside from all the reasons. Did you already forget about that time in the 90s when it was loud? For shame. It will never be loud again! Not with the wine and cheese Overland Park fans that certainly never went to Chiefs games before! The Kingdom is built on George Brett Statue Fights. Anything else is gentrified fake fandom. Might as well put an On The Border in the stadium because this is fake Tex Mex from a chain.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 10:25 AM   #1745
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Wait, free beer? Is there someplace I can get beer and liquor for free without paying anything including taxes?
Get better friends.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:35 AM   #1746
MVP

They know the building costs, share the ticket pricing as well with each plan
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:36 AM   #1747
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Get better friends.
That's just drinking my friend's beer. I doubt any of my friends no a place where they can get beer for free without paying any money, including sales taxes.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:01 AM   #1748
MVP

https://scoopandscoreks.com/

I wish this had more info but once the bill goes through it's final revision I imagine it will be posted here.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:02 AM   #1749
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Congratulations to the "No" voters. You're getting what you wanted.

Unless they thought voting "No" meant they would get a chance to vote on something else in the future.

Goodbye, hundreds of millions in earnings taxes over the next 3 decades.
Saved a titty bar and Uhaul facility
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:08 AM   #1750
MVP

I do think it was pretty telling that everyone expects Missouri to make a counter-offer in light of Kansas' bill.

This Tarwater guy seemed pretty unconcerned that Missouri would put together something in time that competes.

Just weird for Missouri to say they don't want the Chiefs to build all these accompaning structures around the stadium and Kansas was like hell we have nothing but wide open space in every direction go nuts!

I think if Missouri was capable of getting their shit together they would have made a Star Bonds bill in the first place.

People should buy land in Wyandotte if you have extra cash for an investment imo
Old 06-05-2024, 11:32 AM   #1751
Hockey Town

I just don't know what people expected here, the Truman Sports Complex is a relic at this point, those are some of the oldest stadiums in their respective leagues.

It makes little sense to keep redoing them and not build new. It also makes little sense for either of those teams to want to stay in that shitty location.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 11:34 AM   #1752
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Just wait for a riot to break out
Profit.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:41 PM   #1753
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Congratulations to the "No" voters. You're getting what you wanted.

Unless they thought voting "No" meant they would get a chance to vote on something else in the future.

Goodbye, hundreds of millions in earnings taxes over the next 3 decades.
Frankly I’m glad the voters did vote no, if it means we’re gonna eventually get two brand new stadiums in a better location with all the amenities.

Having visited KC and catching a couple games this past weekend, I definitely got a little romantic about the good ol days and remembering all the games I’ve seen at the K over the past 40+ years, but ultimately, it’s way past time to move on. They’re both lovely stadiums with a lot to like about them, but there’s PLENTY to upgrade. Just getting out of that part of town would be a step in the right direction. Lot of people holding on too tight. Change is inevitable.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #1754
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I just don't know what people expected here, the Truman Sports Complex is a relic at this point, those are some of the oldest stadiums in their respective leagues.

It makes little sense to keep redoing them and not build new. It also makes little sense for either of those teams to want to stay in that shitty location.
It would make sense for the Chiefs to stay there if they get to take over the whole thing and do whatever they want to do with the footprint. Football needs open spaces/footprint, and that spot gives it to them.

It makes zero sense for the Royals to be there. It doesn't need open spaces. (in fact, it is better for baseball to be more connected/close to high-employment areas because of the connection between employers, season-ticket groupings, ease of access directly after work, etc.).

I'm still hopeful the Royals, at least, will stay in KCMO proper.

It will suck for KCMO to lose 1% on 2/18 of the NFL salary cap 8 times a year, though. That's a lot of money to make up, and those "thriving businesses" in the Crossroads sure as **** don't do it on their own.

Between the two teams and the way players (just players, not even including any staff) are taxed, you're talking about $5M in KC 1% earnings tax on a yearly basis.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:50 PM   #1755
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
They're already pricing most of that crowd out now...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.