Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #17476
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I went to the supermarket on Sunday. I was happy to see so many people had masks. Not sure where they were getting them, as I thought even surgical masks were on short supply.

This was a complete change in course compared to what I saw the previous weekend where I saw one person in masks. Now about 5% of people out I saw in masks, maybe close to 10%.

Unfortunately I had no mask so I had to improvise and wore a T-Rex mask.

Yes, I'm a grown ass man.

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #17477
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I enjoyed the All-Dressed when you Canucks were kind enough to send'm our way for awhile.

Salt and Vinegar pringles will also do nicely
Lol I just assumed you had those .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #17478
Died Hard

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/down...04062020-2.pdf
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:32 PM   #17479
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Send some Cadbury Crunchie bars down.

It's like a candy bar version of Mine Run for you SW Missouri folks.
I might start a list of US snacks I want to try and we work something out lol
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:47 PM   #17480
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Extra toasty, ride or die.
Those things have crack in them. I'm certain of that.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #17481
In Search of a Life

Has otwp posted today?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:52 PM   #17482
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Has otwp posted today?
Post #17453
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:53 PM   #17483
In Search of a Life

My mom has sent me a large assorted box of omaha steak goods, 3 large boxes of assorted baked goods (muffins, cookies, homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls) and my Grammy god bless her sent me 2 blackberry cobblers and a gooseberry cobbler

The stuff from Grammy was all on the condition that I don’t tell any of the other grandchildren. Naturally I texted pictures to all of them

Guess they want me and the family fat
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #17484
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Post #17453
Ah ****
Old 04-06-2020, 04:55 PM   #17485
MVP

Quote:
Has otwp posted today?
You're ****ed if I can ever get this fever to break. It's holding steady though. Breathing is a bit easier today.

Side note, in my fever haze I ordered a new-to-me set of MP 53's. So I have something else to look forward to should I live.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:56 PM   #17486
MVP

Quote:
Ah ****
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:57 PM   #17487
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You're ****ed if I can ever get this fever to break. It's holding steady though. Breathing is a bit easier today.

Side note, in my fever haze I ordered a new-to-me set of MP 53's. So I have something else to look forward to should I live.
Nice man

Beat this an I’ll get us on Bellerive and we’ll drink that pappys
Old 04-06-2020, 04:59 PM   #17488
MVP

Quote:
Nice man

Beat this an I’ll get us on Bellerive and we’ll drink that pappys
Damn you just keep swinging with the promises LOL
Old 04-06-2020, 04:59 PM   #17489
I love your mom

Quote:

Mizuno’s are the best feeling clubs out there. I regret going to my AP2s.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:00 PM   #17490
New and Improved

Quote:
My mom has sent me a large assorted box of omaha steak goods, 3 large boxes of assorted baked goods (muffins, cookies, homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls) and my Grammy god bless her sent me 2 blackberry cobblers and a gooseberry cobbler

The stuff from Grammy was all on the condition that I don’t tell any of the other grandchildren. Naturally I texted pictures to all of them

Guess they want me and the family fat
Howdy neighbor
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.