Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #17431
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I went to Costco for the first time in nearly 4 weeks.

What a waste of time.

Besides the fact they didn't have toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, bleach, disinfectant wipes, dish soap, windex and any other cleaning and paper related products, there just wasn't a whole helluva lot of other food available.

Surprisingly, Costco was out of microwave popcorn! WTF? So, I drove to another Costco (which I hate) and they didn't have popcorn, either. I went online and saw that people are selling Kirkland Microwave Popcorn, which is normally $9.99 for 44 bags, for $44.95! Others are price-gouging big time as well.

Toilet paper, I get. Microwave popcorn? We have a shortage of microwave popcorn in this country? I'm just at a loss for words.

Also, gasoline is still $3.79 a gallon out here.

Probably 70% of the people I saw were wearing a mask and around 50% had on gloves. Social Distancing wasn't an issue in Burbank but in Los Feliz/Glendale, NO ONE was SDing.
My wife has been shopping a the same store for four years, she said everything across the board went up this week.

Example, sausage normally 2/$5

Now: $4 each.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #17432
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I went to Costco for the first time in nearly 4 weeks.

What a waste of time.

Besides the fact they didn't have toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, bleach, disinfectant wipes, dish soap, windex and any other cleaning and paper related products, there just wasn't a whole helluva lot of other food available.

Surprisingly, Costco was out of microwave popcorn! WTF? So, I drove to another Costco (which I hate) and they didn't have popcorn, either. I went online and saw that people are selling Kirkland Microwave Popcorn, which is normally $9.99 for 44 bags, for $44.95! Others are price-gouging big time as well.

Toilet paper, I get. Microwave popcorn? We have a shortage of microwave popcorn in this country? I'm just at a loss for words.

Also, gasoline is still $3.79 a gallon out here.

Probably 70% of the people I saw were wearing a mask and around 50% had on gloves. Social Distancing wasn't an issue in Burbank but in Los Feliz/Glendale, NO ONE was SDing.
A lot of kids at home wanting snacks.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:52 PM   #17433
Supporter

Quote:
I mean, I get the TP and cleaning products, but popcorn? What in the ever living hell?

Prices seem to be all over the board on Amazon.
The only reason I can even come up with for a popcorn shortage is that parents are providing it as a healthier snack to the millions of kids who are stuck at home.

Otherwise, I've got nothing. Bizarre.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:54 PM   #17434
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I mean, I get the TP and cleaning products, but popcorn? What in the ever living hell?

Prices seem to be all over the board on Amazon.
Can't find Cheeze-its.

This better get rectified in a hurry because I NEED my late-night cheeze-it's, dammit. Nothing addresses a snack craving like those bad boys.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:54 PM   #17435
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
My wife has been shopping a the same store for four years, she said everything across the board went up this week.

Example, sausage normally 2/$5

Now: $4 each.
Ground beef was 5 a lb they say.

That’s why it’s nice to know a meat processor...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:55 PM   #17436
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Can't find Cheeze-its.

This better get rectified in a hurry because I NEED my late-night cheeze-it's, dammit. Nothing addresses a snack craving like those bad boys.
My kid loves them. We’re down to our last box. Those and nacho cheese Doritos lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:56 PM   #17437
Life is changing..

Mr. President sounding very optimistic today. Maybe the models are trending well at the White House as well?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #17438
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Can't find Cheeze-its.

Extra toasty, ride or die.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #17439
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Mr. President sounding very optimistic today. Maybe the models are trending well at the White House as well?
He wants us to all be back to work by Easter. So 5 days. Seems unlikely.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:58 PM   #17440
Life is changing..

Excess ventilators being shipped out of Washington and California to other states.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:58 PM   #17441
Shit

Quote:
Numbers are going to come down on deaths if they aren’t finding out if dead people have it...
Old 04-06-2020, 03:58 PM   #17442
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
How are you feeling today?
Old 04-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #17443
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He wants us to all be back to work by Easter. So 5 days. Seems unlikely.
That changed last week iirc. He moved it out to 4-30
Old 04-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #17444
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Feeling any better?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #17445
MVP

Quote:
How are you feeling today?
Breathing a bit better, but the fever just won't break. Been over 101 all day, and over 100 for the last several straight.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.