Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:06 PM   #1711
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
He was a scat back. That is not a insult. I know he averaged 5ypc over his career and was a great receiving back. But that dosn't change the style he played. I was just saying that Henry is different type of animal. It is like comparing a cheetah to a rhino.
You clearly don’t know what a scat back is.

Take 5 minutes to go YouTube Jamaal Charles vs. the Seahawks, 2014. Then get back to us. Or don’t, that’d be great too.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:08 PM   #1712
Most Valuable Villain

Charles is a scat back? Go **** yourself.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:08 PM   #1713
Please squeeze

Listening to all the pundits today it seems a lot of them are picking the Titans.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:08 PM   #1714
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CervezaChill View Post
This post might age like milk but more I look into this match up this has all the makings of a routine walk in the park win for the Chiefs. Almost a boring let down for the neutrals watching.
Don't turn it over
Don't give short fields

It's what the Titans have had the last 2 games.

In the Ravens game the Titans scored 1 time when they had to drive the field. Their other 3 scores came on fields that started inside the 50.

They had to punt every time they had to drive the field except once.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:09 PM   #1715
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Ready to unleash on that Tennessee 24th ranked pass defense...

GOAT receiver group.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:13 PM   #1716
Supporter

By the same token the Pats game was a ****ing punt fest. If the Pats had any kind of an offense whatsoever they would have lit up the Titans.

The fact is though a few of us, me included, saw the Ttians beating both the Pats and Ravens. The Pats have shit for offense and the Ravens rested their starters too long and it showed. Coupled with just terrible coaching decisions.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:14 PM   #1717
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
He was a scat back. That is not a insult. I know he averaged 5ypc over his career and was a great receiving back. But that dosn't change the style he played. I was just saying that Henry is different type of animal. It is like comparing a cheetah to a rhino.

I mean, would you call current Christian mccaffery a scat back?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:15 PM   #1718
Starter

What is your definition of a scat back? To me it is smaller faster back who is most effective in space or catching the ball. Like I said that was not a insult in any way. Sure he could run up the middle but that wasn't his best asset. He is like McCoy or Sanders. I think this is us having different definitions more than a disagreement.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:17 PM   #1719
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
GOAT receiver group.
Kelce is like the older brother of the group and is trying to get his younger brothers to follow his lead
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:17 PM   #1720
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I almost put him on my list I just made. He is right there on the edge. Again to me it is not a insult but a style.

Last edited by Callidus; 01-17-2020 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Typos
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:18 PM   #1721
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
scat backs for me are like Barry Sanders, Tyreek Hill, etc...... that style.....water bugs basically
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:19 PM   #1722
Supporter

WTF does it matter if JC was a scatback or not? seriously?
Old 01-17-2020, 07:20 PM   #1723
left blank intentionally

Quote:
What is your definition of a scat back? To me it is smaller faster back who is most effective in space or catching the ball. Like I said that was not a insult in any way. Sure he could run up the middle but that wasn't his best asset. He is like McCoy or Sanders. I think this is us having different definitions more than a disagreement.
How does this Tits fan still have green rep??

EDIT : there we go. Second Tits fan I've turned red
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:22 PM   #1724
Starter

I would call cj2k a scat back as well. Sure he ran inside the numbers but that wasn't his game. It just might be my idea of the term but I did not mean to offend.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:25 PM   #1725
**** That Noise

It’s wild everyone picking the Titans.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli