Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #17146
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You know it’s coming that as soon as he throws one INT in a game people like him or Mangini will say he’s been figured out and he is back to being a turnover machine.
You can see why Magini was such a shitty head coach, he's the type of guy that would never want a QB that hadn't been a 10 year starter.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #17147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I've noticed over the years a lot of the older guys refuse to admit anyone currently playing is better than the past or even close to it.
Yea i agree, but I honestly don’t think that’s it with Dan specifically as he’s one
of the guys that will tell you Lebron is better than MJ or at least entertain it.

He’s just one of those that is just now realizing that young QB’s having early success can be misleading in terms of their future. I used to make that same argument with guys like Kap, Dak, Carr, Watson, RG3, etc.

I see a lot of people are just now starting to realize it, and they’re applying it to Mahomes who is nothing like those other guys.

Just like I could see Wentz wasn’t one of those dudes last year, you can see it with Mahomes now. Some people don’t know a special QB when they see on.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:05 AM   #17148
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I’m more concerned about the refs trying to hand that game to the Patriots. Jaguars defense will be his toughest test of the regular season.
That's how I feel. They want to squeeze the last little bit of money they can get out of Brady. They don't care about the Bortles led Jags. Theres a reason NE is known to get the calls from the refs. Money.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:05 AM   #17149
Hockey Town

You could see the holes in most of those guys games...people just overlooked them.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:10 AM   #17150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea i agree, but I honestly don’t think that’s it with Dan specifically as he’s one
of the guys that will tell you Lebron is better than MJ or at least entertain it.

He’s just one of those that is just now realizing that young QB’s having early success can be misleading in terms of their future. I used to make that same argument with guys like Kap, Dak, Carr, Watson, RG3, etc.

I see a lot of people are just now starting to realize it, and they’re applying it to Mahomes who is nothing like those other guys.

Just like I could see Wentz wasn’t one of those dudes last year, you can see it with Mahomes now. Some people don’t know a special QB when they see on.
Which is fine. If he keeps performing at a high level over a long time, they will give up on the “fluke” idea. Then it will be scrutiny on whether he wins enough (Rodgers/Marino/Peyton). I feel like he’s stuck in similar situation to college. Very questionable defense backing him up. Montana and Brady would not have 4+ rings if they had the Chiefs current defense.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:16 AM   #17151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You could see the holes in most of those guys games...people just overlooked them.
No doubt. That’s because most of them just look at stats and highlights.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:18 AM   #17152
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
I've noticed over the years a lot of the older guys refuse to admit anyone currently playing is better than the past or even close to it.
I can agree with that though. IMO Dan Marino has the greatest season by a quarterback ever when he went off in his second year. The rules were so much different back then it made it significantly more difficult to play quarterback or offense in general than today.

Hell back then there were no rules if you compare it to what we see now.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:24 AM   #17153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Millers lucky he didn’t get a flag for hitting Mahomes low.
Low hits on quarterback are only flagged if the QB is stationary
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:32 AM   #17154
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

23:45 in on this video.
Nate Burleson is a Mahomo.
https://youtu.be/jXrYLkybTTk

53:30 they talk about the Chiefs vs Jags game.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 10-05-2018 at 08:46 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:15 AM   #17155
I'll be back.

Let’s Avoid The Brett Favre Comparisons Until Patrick Mahomes Can Consistently Send Dick Pics To Reporters

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #17156
In Search of a Life

The pats beat a cripple last night and it was a 1 score game late?

They aren’t that good but they’ve got bill and brady
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:01 AM   #17157
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The pats beat a cripple last night and it was a 1 score game late?

They aren’t that good but they’ve got bill and brady
They got roasted by Eric Ebron.....and the Colts were without T.Y. Hilton and any semblance of a running game. The Pats defense ****ing sucks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:07 AM   #17158
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The issue with NE now is defending their weapons. They have almost as many as KC.

But I don’t think Brady is quite as great as he used to be. Still very good but he’s not what he was even a year ago IMO.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:10 AM   #17159
In Search of a Life

Yeah that offense is pretty good
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #17160
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dan Patrick this morning (paraphrasing):

If Mahomes is that good (the hype right now), why didn’t he go #1 overall? You mean to tell me that Andy Reid is the only person who saw it? He’ll cool down eventually, he has to.

We shouldn't forget that it took people like four years to put Brady in the top echelon and I argued for YEARS that Rodgers was unlike any other QB in the league. People who haven't watched every college, OTA, practice, preseason, and regular season pass that Mahomes has thrown aren't going to know like we do.

We aren't sunshine pumpers as a fan base. We saw the evidence with Tyreek Hill in OTAs and preseason and some people STILL don't believe us that he's more than a speedster. Dan Patrick isn't watching Seth Keysor breakdowns in the offseason.

But don't worry, they'll all get there.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.