Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #1696
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Lets see if Miami shows up tonight.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #1697
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Nope.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #1698
MVP

I have to give Doc Rivers a lot of credit. I thought the Celtics were done and they are starting to look like they have a chance in the East.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #1699

Boston playing amazing. Heat, pathetic.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #1700

Miami down by as much as 18 pulled within 8 then fell back down 15 got it to 8 at half.

C's 65
Heat 57

Old 04-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #1701
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Miami down by as much as 18 pulled within 8 then fell back down 15 got it to 8 at half.

C's 65
Heat 57
I wouldn't worry too much if I were a Heat fan. The NBA does it right with a series in the playoffs and I'm sure once it's playoff time in a couple weeks they'll turn it on. By now every playoff team is itching for the the season to end. I'm laughing at ESPN every day "should they be worried?"
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #1702
MVP

I'm not so sure about them being able to turn it on. I'd be concerned a little though I'd still consider them the favorites.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #1703
MVP

I'd mostly be concerned with Wade. He's seemed off most of the year.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #1704
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
I'm not so sure about them being able to turn it on. I'd be concerned a little though I'd still consider them the favorites.
I would be concerned if it were like the NCAA tournament.

The Heat and Thunder should be playing in the finals IMO. Those two teams are the best in the league. The Spurs will be OKC's biggest threat IMO.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #1705
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder View Post
I would be concerned if it were like the NCAA tournament.

The Heat and Thunder should be playing in the finals IMO. Those two teams are the best in the league. The Spurs will be OKC's biggest threat IMO.
The Spurs and Grizzlies have a shot in the West IMO.

Miami has an easier road, but I wouldn't count out Chicago or Boston. Boston has pretty much done whatever they wanted too against Miami the last few times, and they were giving effort. When you don't show up against bad teams I understand. However, when you continue to not show up against the better teams there MAY be a problem. Again, I think Miami is the favorite, but I think you better be a team with Championship experience ie LA, SA or Boston if you plan to just flip a switch come playoff time.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #1706
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
The Spurs and Grizzlies have a shot in the West IMO.

Miami has an easier road, but I wouldn't count out Chicago or Boston. Boston has pretty much done whatever they wanted too against Miami the last few times, and they were giving effort. When you don't show up against bad teams I understand. However, when you continue to not show up against the better teams there MAY be a problem. Again, I think Miami is the favorite, but I think you better be a team with Championship experience ie LA, SA or Boston if you plan to just flip a switch come playoff time.
The Grizz have definately come on recently. A chance is a good way to put it.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #1707
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
The Grizz have definately come on recently. A chance is a good way to put it.
Plus they beat SA and took OKC to 7. They have a really solid roster and are going to take anyone to 6 really tough games at minimum.

I would throw in the Lakers too, but I really think no PJ will be there demise.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #1708
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Plus they beat SA and took OKC to 7. They have a really solid roster and are going to take anyone to 6 really tough games at minimum.

I would throw in the Lakers too, but I really think no PJ will be there demise.

They have a long ways to go in a very short period of time. Then again they are the Lakers.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #1709
Agree to Disagree

The West is going to be really fun. The Griz are going to be a really tough out. Defensively, when given the opportunity to lock into one team, they're rough to deal with. The interesting part with them is what they'll do with Randolph. He was dominant in the playoffs last season, but right now they have him coming off the bench.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #1710
MVP

Lakers beat the Spurs and the Clippers edge the Thunder.

OKC played uninspired and let it get away at the end.

All the top teams seems seem to just be going through the motions at this point. The lower seeds just want it more right now.

Closed Thread