Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:39 PM   #17056
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
As someone who spends far too much time following this thread, we go through cycles throughout each day.

We start with doom and gloom hour.
We then get pissed with one another for a little bit. (Usually something political is brought up, but it's policed pretty well by the regulars in here)
Something optimistic is shared. We discuss theraputics and such
BRC says something about ventilators.
Sometimes at this point Austin Chief shows up and it turns into a bloodbath for a while. I stand back and don't dare get involved.
We all kind of lighten up for a while. I guess because it's lunch time.
Afternoon reports come out and we're back to doom and gloom.
Deberg or someone else random posts a random tweet that's kind of funny and takes our minds off doom and gloom.
The President has his daily press briefing and everyone gets kinda pissy again. (More borderline political stuff pops up, but again, it's usually policed pretty well)
Demonpenz pops in and says something I have to read 3 or 4 times to try and figure out what he means.
I assume people start drinking because the mood lightens. We discuss daily numbers and hope for a better outcome tomorrow.
End
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:45 PM   #17057
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Nothing wrong with anything jdubya said fresh thinking and fresh minds should be welcomed. We may discover the next brilliant mind that gets this thing licked. Dr. Fauci is in his 80s it could be slipping upstairs and I am sure he probably has young fresh minds in the backgrounding do most the work.

Instead, we have the same handful of non-political coronavirus junkies posting day and night with the same boring comments thinking they have all the answers and know it all because Dr Fausi said so. They skirt the edges of political posts then cry bloody murder when they think someone did what they constantly do.
The whole world isn’t doing this because Dr Fauci said so.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:46 PM   #17058
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Kids can go from lots of fun to driving you nuts in minutes lol. But I’m sure you know that
Tell me about it.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:47 PM   #17059
Died Hard

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/down...04052020-2.pdf
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:47 PM   #17060
The Constitutional Choo choo

My kids been great.
Im so proud of her. Its been hard for her to. She misses her friends big time.
I dont have any friends. So Im cool.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:49 PM   #17061
Supporter

Ubeja....

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM   #17062
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Ubeja....

Ubeja is probably just to try and calculate both their 100m times.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM   #17063
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
As someone who spends far too much time following this thread, we go through cycles throughout each day.

We start with doom and gloom hour.
We then get pissed with one another for a little bit. (Usually something political is brought up, but it's policed pretty well by the regulars in here)
Something optimistic is shared. We discuss theraputics and such
BRC says something about ventilators.
Sometimes at this point Austin Chief shows up and it turns into a bloodbath for a while. I stand back and don't dare get involved.
We all kind of lighten up for a while. I guess because it's lunch time.
Afternoon reports come out and we're back to doom and gloom.
Deberg or someone else random posts a random tweet that's kind of funny and takes our minds off doom and gloom.
The President has his daily press briefing and everyone gets kinda pissy again. (More borderline political stuff pops up, but again, it's usually policed pretty well)
Demonpenz pops in and says something I have to read 3 or 4 times to try and figure out what he means.
I assume people start drinking because the mood lightens. We discuss daily numbers and hope for a better outcome tomorrow.
End
Thread banned
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM   #17064
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Ubeja is probably just to try and calculate both their 100m times.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:52 PM   #17065
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Thread banned
You'd probably be doing my mental health a favor.

No, seriously though. We have a good group in here for the most part with some good rational discussion.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:54 PM   #17066
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Ubeja....

Hahahah
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:56 PM   #17067
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The whole world isn’t doing this because Dr Fauci said so.
Never said anything about the world. This is a forum full of mostly US folks who are mostly fans of a football team in Missouri.

But thanks though when I have a question about hockey and maple syrup I will be sure to seek your advice.

Last edited by srvy; 04-05-2020 at 08:04 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:57 PM   #17068
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
My kids been great.
Im so proud of her. Its been hard for her to. She misses her friends big time.
I dont have any friends. So Im cool.
My nieces and nephew are missing their friends as well. Snap chat and every other app under the sun just isn't the same.

We did reverse donuts in the golf cart until their faces hurt from laughter and none of us could stand this evening. Hopefully it bought their mother a few hours of peace tonight.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #17069
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Come on. He clearly wasn’t correct when he said that. A threat is not a present existent danger. It is a future possible negative outcome. Given what happened it was obviously a threat back then. We should have been worried about it. And as you said we should have been taking preventative measures. Unless something is a threat, you don’t take preventative measures. If he said it’s not affecting us right now or something he’d have been correct.

Yes we are talking with the benefit of hindsight as I think that was the context that jtubya is talking about with his thoughts on Dr. Fauci. If anyone probably should have been sounding alarms it’s Dr. Fauci. Of course I fully acknowledge he may well have been doing that behind the scenes.
I don't understand the argument either.

He, of all people, had to have known what one proven case in the US actually meant. Hell, anyone with a basic understanding of how a virus works knew what it actually meant. The statement is just odd, especially coming from him.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #17070
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Never said anything about the world. This is a forum full of mostly US folks who are mostly fans of a football team in Missouri.

But thinks though when I have a question about hockey and maple syrup I will be sure to seek your advice.
Why throw in the insult , seems a little childish and probably doesn’t do you any favours trying to convince people to see your point of view.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote