Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 01:27 PM   #1681

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Nostalgia will be all we have this season.
this is getting to be a yearly thing to bring back some nostalgia and put butts in the seats.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 02:04 PM   #1682
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
this is getting to be a yearly thing to bring back some nostalgia and put butts in the seats.
No body, and I mean no ****ing body, is going to a game to just watch Matt Carpenter strike out because he has such a good eye for the plate.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 02:15 PM   #1683
Comfortably Numb

Might as well bring back Allen Craig too.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-19-2024, 02:34 PM   #1684
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Might as well bring back Allen Craig too.
Dan Descalso is available
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-19-2024, 03:00 PM   #1685
MVP

Matt ****ing Carpenter
People screamed to get rid of him for 2 years before they dumped him, and now they bring him back.
What do they plan to do with him?
Surely he ain’t gonna play.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 03:04 PM   #1686
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
No body, and I mean no ****ing body, is going to a game to just watch Matt Carpenter strike out because he has such a good eye for the plate.
Go read the Facebook post comments.....
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 03:26 PM   #1687
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Go read the Facebook post comments.....
Yes it is awfully homerishly disgusting. There are more people that are Homer's for past players.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-19-2024, 04:18 PM   #1688
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Matt ****ing Carpenter
People screamed to get rid of him for 2 years before they dumped him, and now they bring him back.
What do they plan to do with him?
Surely he ain’t gonna play.
sec
They'll put him in their outfield so we can have an entire group of infielders playing out of position and poorly executing.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-19-2024, 04:20 PM   #1689
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Ah, the Cardinals. Finding new and exciting ways to make me want to never ever watch them.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 04:29 PM   #1690
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
They'll put him in their outfield so we can have an entire group of infielders playing out of position and poorly executing.
Oh damn, I love this idea.

Carpenter -- Edman -- Walker

Across the board.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 05:23 PM   #1691
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh damn, I love this idea.

Carpenter -- Edman -- Walker

Across the board.
I was expecting a 3 paragraph scathing mad rant from you over this. I'm kind of sad now.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 06:03 PM   #1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I was expecting a 3 paragraph scathing mad rant from you over this. I'm kind of sad now.
those stupid fans filling Bush may not hear DJ’s rant but, we’d listen and hear.
Old 01-19-2024, 06:09 PM   #1693
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
those stupid fans filling Bush may not hear DJ’s rant but, we’d listen and hear.
His rants are one of my favorite parts of this site
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 07:43 PM   #1694

OMG! Mo thinks he’s going to be a leader on the field?

"I think part of it is leadership by example," Mozeliak said about Carp's clubhouse appeal. "But I also think part of it is the ability to speak up when you see something. Last year, I think a lot of that was falling on Goldy and I just think that's pretty demanding."
Old 01-19-2024, 09:19 PM   #1695
Consuming CP souls

Most fans are loving it. What a bunch of idiots. No wonder Mo is untouchable
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.