Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:27 PM   #1681
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Absolutely. Especially if EB is let go…. This thread will have a lifetime of great posts in it.

The meltdown will be historic. It will be popcorn worthy.
I don't think anyone would be surprised if we let him walk. In fact, I'd imagine most of us are expecting it.

That wouldn't change the fact the "piece of material" was nothing but rumor and shit thrown at the wall.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 07:30 PM   #1682
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Their beans are legendary.
Absolutely. I wish Joe's had their beans.

I'll never decide between Jack's beans and the cheesy corn. Both, every time.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:32 PM   #1683
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't think anyone would be surprised if we let him walk. In fact, I'd imagine most of us are expecting it.

That wouldn't change the fact the "piece of material" was nothing but rumor and shit thrown at the wall.
An OC who isn't under contract doesn't come back after a complete offensive failure in the playoffs?!

ERMERGERD CLAY WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:32 PM   #1684
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Bugeater?!
Give him a sec to log in

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 07:33 PM   #1685
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
An OC who isn't under contract doesn't come back after a complete offensive failure in the playoffs?!

ERMERGERD CLAY WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!
Don’t forget the gnashing of teeth.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:33 PM   #1686
Cheat Death

Quote:
I don't remember the last time I went to Gates, but nothing against them at all.... I'm always close to Joe's and Jack Stack when I go back and can't really beat Joe's shipping of the Z-Man kits.
They’re definitely an hours of operation pick for me whenever I’m back. I don’t believe KCK Joe’s is open on Sunday’s. I’ll have to try their shipping option sometime.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:39 PM   #1687
**** the Raiders

Quote:

The cheesy corn is indeed amazing however, I tend to be a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to BBQ, and that just isn’t a traditional side. It’s always beans and potato salad, or occasionally slaw instead of the potatoes, depending on the type of slaw because I’m particular about that.

Now at Slap’s here in KCK they decided not to go traditional with the potato salad option, they have a warm cheesy potato bake and,
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:50 PM   #1688
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
We can move this to the Romper Room or talk about our favorite Jack Stack sides.
Beans.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:50 PM   #1689
**** the Raiders

Another high point of Jack’s Stack is their lamb ribs (assuming they still have them, I haven’t been in some time). I always make it a part of my rib combo plate.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:52 PM   #1690
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
My biggest beef with Gates, at least the one on Linwood and Main, is that they no longer sell brisket by the pound. Major disappointment.
Zardas sells brisket by the pound and I actually like their thinly sliced beef and original BBQ sauce quite well.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:01 PM   #1691
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
They’re definitely an hours of operation pick for me whenever I’m back. I don’t believe KCK Joe’s is open on Sunday’s. I’ll have to try their shipping option sometime.
Last time I compared prices, the meat seemed to be comparable, but Joe's extras pushes it over the top for me.

I shipped a pound of brisket and a couple sides from Jack Stack, and partially my mistake for only getting a pound, but it just looked so.... sad.

The Z-Man kits are about the same price, but with the 2 pounds of brisket you get the buns, onion rings, cheese, BBQ sauce, and they throw in fry seasoning with everything... not a ton of value for all those things of course, but nice to add on for how much more you're paying to ship.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:04 PM   #1692
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
The cheesy corn is indeed amazing however, I tend to be a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to BBQ, and that just isn’t a traditional side. It’s always beans and potato salad, or occasionally slaw instead of the potatoes, depending on the type of slaw because I’m particular about that.

Now at Slap’s here in KCK they decided not to go traditional with the potato salad option, they have a warm cheesy potato bake and,
Nice, I think Jack Stack has that, too? Potato salad is hard to pass up. Joe's started doing mac & cheese as a side, which makes up for their beans a little.

Never been to Slap's... when I think downtown KCK, I think Stab, which probably wouldn't be a great name for a BBQ joint. Stabby's, maybe?
Old 02-22-2022, 08:06 PM   #1693
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

I wonder if Joe's CEO or Gates CEO read Chiefs Planet for feedback of everything Bbq?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:11 PM   #1694
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

They’d be wrong because they said he could come back. Or not. Or take a year off. Or eat at Chilis. Or be the Zodiac killer.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:13 PM   #1695
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Nice, I think Jack Stack has that, too? Potato salad is hard to pass up. Joe's started doing mac & cheese as a side, which makes up for their beans a little.

Never been to Slap's... when I think downtown KCK, I think Stab, which probably wouldn't be a great name for a BBQ joint. Stabby's, maybe?
Stab likely isn’t a good name for anything in this area, though probably appropriate. Shooter’s would likely be more appropriate.

I just don’t get Joe’s and their beans. I mean, they aren’t bad but, they certainly aren’t bbq beans. How a place that does almost everything so well can go so far off the reservation on one of the staples of the industry befuddles me.