Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #1681
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
On Saturday while working for the charity here in Arizona, I met an older hot woman in great shape, nice legs and breasts, great figure and pretty. She gave a small contribution, we chatted and she seemed to flirt with me before she went into the store. On the way out she came back over to my table to chat and spent about 5 minutes talking and it was obvious she liked me. Asked her out and we are going to meet for coffee or drinks this Wednesday.

She is 15 years older! This is going to be interesting.........
A new type of workout after you've been working on you! Hit it out of the park!
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:54 PM   #1682
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Damn, so she's like 65?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
A new type of workout after you've been working on you! Hit it out of the park!
She's closing in on 68 or 69!

Just spent 15 minutes chatting on the phone with her and she hasn't been with anyone in 13-14 years! Holy shit this is going to be epic!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:00 PM   #1683
I'll be back.

Quote:

Just spent 15 minutes chatting on the phone with her and she hasn't been with anyone in 13-14 years! Holy shit this is going to be epic!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:26 PM   #1684
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

You nasty?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:28 PM   #1685
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I got dismissed after like the 6th date a couple weeks ago. I was not Christian enough. She knew I'm a deist. Gave her the k reply and moved on. We ****ed on the first night. Now she gets pissed when I avoid her at my pub. Fun times.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #1686
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:

Take her out and show her a good time! I dare you to give her a piggy back ride somewhere during that date. Whatcha going to do?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:49 PM   #1687
Fish are scared of me

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-24-2017 at 09:58 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 05:13 PM   #1688
I'll be back.

Anyone know any good quiet places in KC for a date?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 05:20 PM   #1689
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Anyone know any good quiet places in KC for a date?
Can you get in the parking lot at Arrowhead and do a tailgate date ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #1690
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Can you get in the parking lot at Arrowhead and do a tailgate date ?
Old 07-26-2017, 06:24 PM   #1691
Fish are scared of me

Well, you gotta find a real Chiefs gal . It's the only way.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:33 PM   #1692
Mod Team

Take her near The Trolley Track Trail for a picnic. Go near dark and watch the sunset. Take a blanket and picnic basket.

Last edited by lewdog; 07-26-2017 at 06:44 PM..
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:38 PM   #1693
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Take her near The Trolley Track Trail for a picnic. Go near dark and watch the sunset. Take a blanket and picnic basketball.
Jesus that's creepy.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:45 PM   #1694
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Jesus that's creepy.
Sorry, that really was.

I meant picnic basket, not basketball.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:45 PM   #1695
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Take her near The Trolley Track Trail for a picnic. Go near dark and watch the sunset. Take a blanket and picnic basket.
the IMPLICATION.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.