Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:15 PM   #1681
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Keep tapping dat ass Travis
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:09 PM   #1682
MVP

Yip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3F3D0D90-39F9-4975-873E-3D5E8C455E69.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	126606  
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:17 PM   #1683
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
elbows too pointy

Ban this asshole for doxxing
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:48 PM   #1684
Woman should only make babies

x
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tacos.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	126607  
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:11 PM   #1685
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
A lot of your analogies involve grandfathers and little boys. And … you’re old enough to be a grandfather. Don’t project your fantasies on me boomer.
Get the balls out of your mouth ya dog faced pony soldier

Delguano is mad I bet you donned the armor sword and chainmail, you swashbuckler. Defend Travis's girlfriend honor, shiny white knight.

Weird fantasy with Grandfathers and kids weirdo. That shit can get you banned around here.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:36 PM   #1686
I'll be back.

Set another traffic record again today.

Don't think this is ending anytime soon.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:39 PM   #1687
MER

Quote:
Set another traffic record again today.

Don't think this is ending anytime soon.
🔥
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:48 PM   #1688
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
🔥
Swifties will literally share a picture of Travis Kelce looking sad a thousand times if it has the right caption.
Old 10-09-2023, 09:05 PM   #1689
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Is your avatar a picture of you?
It is not. That is the late Norman L Brown kind of a mentor. He was a Legend in Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.

https://rpls.com/forums/discussion/n...n-of-missouri/

https://www.ky3.com/2022/05/24/ozark...820s-surveyor/
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 09:09 PM   #1690
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Have they improved them in the last 5 years or something?
I’ve not had one in 14 years.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:55 PM   #1691
I'll be back.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...source=twitter

Quote:
Taylor Swift didn’t go to Travis Kelce’s most recent NFL game, but the duo still managed to sneak in a hangout under the radar.

Swift, 33, quietly flew to Kansas City from Nashville on Friday, October 6, “to see Travis,” an insider exclusively tells Us Weekly. The visit happened one day after Kelce’s 34th birthday when he opted for a “chill night,” per the source.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:11 PM   #1692
MER

They're so cute. 🥰
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:13 PM   #1693
YOU take YOUR seat

this taylor swift thing, I have to say I really had no idea she was this famous lol. I can honestly tell you that I have never even heard a single one of her songs. I've heard bits and pieces like when someone made a Kelce clip with a swift song in it but that's it.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:39 PM   #1694
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
this taylor swift thing, I have to say I really had no idea she was this famous lol. I can honestly tell you that I have never even heard a single one of her songs. I've heard bits and pieces like when someone made a Kelce clip with a swift song in it but that's it.
I thought every single human has heard love story

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know
That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while, oh oh
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
Oh, oh
Songwriters: Taylor Swift

Video with 700 million views
https://youtu.be/8xg3vE8Ie_E?si=-On_0T7oobadCTWo
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:58 PM   #1695
MER

https://www.ispot.tv/topic/musician/IA/taylor-swift