Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:46 PM   #16846
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Currently at 21,237 new cases. 1,052 deaths.

Yesterday was 34,196 and 1,331 deaths.
Hopefully those numbers are accurate and not a result of it being a Sunday.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #16847
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I’m not getting my hopes up after last Sunday
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #16848
Supporter

Quote:
There more than 10 hours left in the day, here out West...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #16849
Supporter

Quote:
And Boris Johnson caused that?
I think those are separate questions.
Lone took some positions that people think make him a POS.
Lone noted, in a separate line of conversation, that he's glad Boris is hospitalized because he thinks Boris is a POS for different reasons.
People reminded Lone that they still think he's a POS for their reasons as well.

So Lone defended his initial positions, now that people are bringing them back on him. . . .

Hope that helps, I'm sure Sauto will let us know if it doesn't . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:48 PM   #16850
New and Improved

Me neither.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:51 PM   #16851
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Lone noted, in a separate line of conversation, that he's glad Boris is hospitalized because he thinks Boris is a POS for different reasons.
People reminded Lone that they still think he's a POS for their reasons as well.

So Lone defended his initial positions, now that people are bringing them back on him. . . .

Wishing somebody harm is kind of a shitty thing to do no?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:53 PM   #16852
Shit

Quote:

Look, I’ve already warned you to let it go here and ignored a couple posts since then. This is your last time at taking a shot at me in this thread. No one wants that shit here.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:53 PM   #16853
New and Improved

Quote:

Yea, I know all that. But thanks for explaining all this really hard to understand stuff that some dumbass like me wouldn't be able to figure out without the help of your great intellect.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #16854
Supporter

Quote:
Yea, I know all that. But thanks for explaining all this really hard to understand stuff that some dumbass like me wouldn't be able to figure out without the help of your great intellect.
If you knew that, why did you ask the question you did?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #16855
Shit

Quote:
I didn't ask you to start up with me, but I guess it's Sauto's world, so I'm out.
See ya
Old 04-05-2020, 03:02 PM   #16856
Forever Royal

My local Hy-Vee has arrows throughout the store now directing traffic so that each aisle is one way only. I like it as it seemed to help prevent bunching in the aisles and being forced to walk between or around other people so much.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:02 PM   #16857
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Wishing somebody harm is kind of a shitty thing to do no?
Sure it is, I wasn't giving an opinion on who is and isn't a shitty person and/or why. I was just clarifying that Lone hated Boris for different reasons, and didn't blame him for his personal business prospects, as it appeared [utterly erroneously apparently ] stumppy thought it did.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:06 PM   #16858
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
My local Hy-Vee has arrows throughout the store now directing traffic so that each aisle is one way only. I like it as it seemed to help prevent bunching in the aisles and being forced to walk between or around other people so much.
I was in a Hy-Vee like that yesterday. I hated it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:10 PM   #16859
New and Improved

Quote:
Sure it is, I wasn't giving an opinion on who is and isn't a shitty person and/or why. I was just clarifying that Lone hated Boris for different reasons, and didn't blame him for his personal business prospects, as it appeared [utterly erroneously apparently ] stumppy thought it did.
I don't want to derail the thread anymore but if you'll go back and read the posts I think you see why I posted what I did.

Anyways, the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:14 PM   #16860
best in the biz

Cmon, ya'll..please don't fight over this. I was only responding to BCD and the anstyness(lol) some are feeling out there, because I can relate.

I appreciate all the sentiments, and I'm a pretty positive guy....you have to be to be in my line of work...so I appreciate the encouragement. If I wasn't tad bit nervous, something would be off.

But don't take that wrong . I'm extremely grateful that I've even made it this far. I chased the American dream, and I kicked its ass. I took a God given talent, brought joy to others with that talent,.supported a family and allowed my wife to be a stay at home mom. I've had INCREDIBLE opportunities and experiences, meeting some absolutely downright amazing people. I have no regrets. This was the path I chose and I've been greatly rewarded.

That said, it kicked my ass too. Sleepness nights in the beginning, wondering where the next job would come from, with the weight of Jupiter of fear of letting my young family down. barely getting through..taking deposits and paying bills before a brush hit the wall. And of course thunderous barrages of work that ultimately, now that I look back..the ups and downs were thrilling to go through. It taught me patience, perseverance, persistence and humility.

It made me a better man.

That said, if it is over, I welcome the next chapter of my life, whatever it may be. I never even saw this career coming.

Every job needs to be done, and done well. From janitor to CEO.

I'm confident there are very smart people trying to get a hold of this

The best we can do for now is edify each other , and not tear each other down.

Thanks again.

Last edited by stevieray; 04-05-2020 at 03:19 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote