Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:47 AM   #1666
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hardman was benched last year and he still doesn’t do well on anything else besides jet sweeps and screens. He sometimes makes a play as WR but it’s not enough to put him any substantial money.

Did I also mention he can’t block well?

If Hardman missed games and Skyy took over for awhile it would be a different story bc Skyy would be the one getting Hardman’s screens and jet sweeps.

Hardman is also easy to replace as a gadget player. You loved Calvin Austin in the draft. You really think that guy couldn’t do jet sweeps and screens with his speed?
There's so much wrong in here I don't even know where to begin.

He's absolutely running crossers well right now and he's getting open on seam/out routes as well. He's working well in the large parts of the field.

And what are you talking about 'doesn't block well'? I can think of at least 2 key blocks he's made to spring scores already this year. That's another area where he's made enormous strides. He's been, at worst, the 2nd best run blocking receiver on the team this year (MVS has been our best).

This is just seeing what you want to see at this point. I mean if you're honestly going to say you've been watching him this year and are gonna throw "and he doesn't block well" in there, then you're just not paying attention.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:47 AM   #1667
MVP

Quote:
Hardman was benched last year and he still doesn’t do well on anything else besides jet sweeps and screens. He sometimes makes a play as WR but it’s not enough to put him any substantial money.

If Hardman missed games and Skyy took over for awhile it would be a different story bc Skyy would be the one getting Hardman’s screens and jet sweeps.

Hardman is also easy to replace as a gadget player. You loved Calvin Austin in the draft. You really think that guy couldn’t do jet sweeps and screens with his speed?
Hardman can't block well? That's news to me. He always seems to block fine to me.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:48 AM   #1668

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hardman can't block well? That's news to me. He always seems to block fine to me.
He absolutely does.

That comment is about as red flag as they come. Someone isn't paying attention.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:49 AM   #1669
Hockey Town

Hardman doesn't have that connection with Patrick to just make a move and flatten a route or stretch it and see the same thing Pat does, that's really the biggest detriment he has...

We're so use to seeing it with Kelce and Hill seeing a guy not be able to do it makes us question the issue.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:50 AM   #1670
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Skyy's an athlete, but dude....no.

Mecole "JET" Hardman doesn't just "do" jet sweeps, he'd downright special at them. He's a damn play maker with the ball in his hands. He's a legitimate threat to go the distance whenever he has the ball.

That ALONE makes him special player.

He has his warts, sure. I've spent enough time talking about them.

But don't let that detract you from the fact that he has some unique, special qualities.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:51 AM   #1671
Hockey Town

Can we just give the Punts back to Hardman now, I'm tired of Moore doing them.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:52 AM   #1672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Skyy's an athlete, but dude....no.

Mecole "JET" Hardman doesn't just "do" jet sweeps, he'd downright special at them. He's a damn play maker with the ball in his hands. He's a legitimate threat to go the distance whenever he has the ball.

That ALONE makes him special player.

He has his warts, sure. I've spent enough time talking about them.

But don't let that detract you from the fact that he has some unique, special qualities.
When you have a coach as smart as Reid, sometimes a really good approach is going to be stockpiling unique skill-sets.

Hardman's speed and slipperiness (yeah, it's a thing) is damn unique.

I'm not sure why someone would just hand-waive it.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:52 AM   #1673
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
There's so much wrong in here I don't even know where to begin.

He's absolutely running crossers well right now and he's getting open on seam/out routes as well. He's working well in the large parts of the field.

And what are you talking about 'doesn't block well'? I can think of at least 2 key blocks he's made to spring scores already this year. That's another area where he's made enormous strides. He's been, at worst, the 2nd best run blocking receiver on the team this year (MVS has been our best).

This is just seeing what you want to see at this point. I mean if you're honestly going to say you've been watching him this year and are gonna throw "and he doesn't block well" in there, then you're just not paying attention.
It's the "Patrick Mahomes doesn't trust him" thing. People gotta come up with any random reason they can think of to blame Mecole. People can't ever critique Patrick Mahomes, so the blames gonna go to Mecole.

Mahomes over throws Hardman? Mecole ran a bad route or Mecole gave up on the play.

Mecole isn't a bad player whatsoever and is the perfect 3rd/4th option on an offense. If this team can bring back a turd like DeMarcus Robinson, then they will have no problem bringing back Mecole.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:53 AM   #1674
Hockey Town

Quote:
It's the "Patrick Mahomes doesn't trust him" thing. People gotta come up with any random reason they can think of to blame Mecole. People can't ever critique Patrick Mahomes, so the blames gonna go to Mecole.

Mahomes over throws Hardman? Mecole ran a bad route or Mecole gave up on the play.

Mecole isn't a bad player whatsoever and is the perfect 3rd/4th option on an offense. If this team can bring back a turd like DeMarcus Robinson, then they will have no problem bringing back Mecole.
Robinson kept coming back because he got paid peanuts, Hardman is gonna cost more than that.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:56 AM   #1675
MVP

Acting like replacing Mecole is easy is so laughable. Look at DeAnthony Thomas or ****ing Dexter Mccluster. Fast guys that wish they could be even half the player Mecole is.

Mecole gets so much shit, because people are ****ing idiots and have to have a reason to bitch.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:56 AM   #1676
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Robinson kept coming back because he got paid peanuts, Hardman is gonna cost more than that.
I'd pay him $8/$9 mil a season.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:57 AM   #1677

Quote:

I will admit that Mecole is the only guy I've ever seen Mahomes get openly frustrated with as often as he does.

I think Mecole is just a bit of a goofball. And certainly earlier in his career, he struck me as being emotionally immature. Just a silly ass kid out there.

But I feel like we've seen growth there. I think he's taken to additional responsibility and we'll see him continue to grow as a veteran. I don't think he'll ever be a 'lockerroom leader' sort of guy, but I'm also not sure we need that from him. JJSS and MVS weren't early in their careers, that's for sure.

I just think there's an opportunity to buy low on a guy who can continue to be a big part of this offense going forward.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:58 AM   #1678
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

Robinson had no great attributes. Despite all of his shortcomings Hardman still has elite speed and will get paid because of it. If it’s $12-15 million a year on Hardman or $20 million a year on Juju I’m taking Juju all day, can’t pay both.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:58 AM   #1679
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
When you have a coach as smart as Reid, sometimes a really good approach is going to be stockpiling unique skill-sets.

Hardman's speed and slipperiness (yeah, it's a thing) is damn unique.

I'm not sure why someone would just hand-waive it.
Ask Mike Borgonzi who is basically 2nd in command in draft process after Veach. This is what he said about the Skyy Moore pick:

It’s no secret that Mecole has struggled running routes, catching the ball and doing his job well as a WR after 3 years in this system.

And yes Borgonzi is absolutely talking about Hardman here aka the guy who got benched for about a month last season and replaced by Pringle both on offense and ST’s.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:59 AM   #1680
Hockey Town

I did enjoy JuJu throwing Mike Tomlin under the bus.