Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:23 PM   #1666
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Can Johnny Walker make it through a single game without committing a personal foul?

**** man, you've gotta be smarter than that. Was it a little bad luck? Sure - but what do you think is going to happen when you reach up and try to grab above the guy's shoulders?

That was just not smart and you can count on him doing something like that every single time out.
Wasn't even necessary. They had great coverage down the field.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:35 PM   #1667
In Search of a Life

Man, what a difference between today and Week 1/2.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 02:36 PM   #1668
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Man, what a difference between today and Week 1/2.
Doesn't even look like the same team.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 02:40 PM   #1669
On Hiatus

For as good as Mizzou is playing not a lot of people in here today
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:43 PM   #1670
Supporter

I have just settled in enjoying the game.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:43 PM   #1671
In Search of a Life

It is unusually nice out today
Old 10-21-2023, 02:44 PM   #1672
MVP

It’s South Carolina.

Not a matchup worth talking about much. I think most Mizzou fans saw this game as a layup. Me included.

But I’m watching. Just not much to discuss. Offense and Defense doing exactly what I would expect them to do against SC.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:53 PM   #1673
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
It’s South Carolina.

Not a matchup worth talking about much. I think most Mizzou fans saw this game as a layup. Me included.

But I’m watching. Just not much to discuss. Offense and Defense doing exactly what I would expect them to do against SC.
I didn't expect Mizzou to just physically dominate a conference opponent like this.

I mean this isn't something where Mizzou's pulling out some razzle dazzle. They're just punching SC in the mouth and SC doesn't have an answer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:55 PM   #1674
In Search of a Life

The interior OL is just owning Souf Cack. Nor sure why they went away from that in the red zone the last drive.
Old 10-21-2023, 02:59 PM   #1675
In Search of a Life

Another stupid PF
Old 10-21-2023, 02:59 PM   #1676
MVP

You can always count on Mizzou to get a personal foul at a terrible time.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-21-2023, 03:00 PM   #1677
For The Glory Of The City

Tigers
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 03:01 PM   #1678
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Another stupid PF
Yup - just no need for it at all.

Discipline, fellas. Give it a shot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 03:12 PM   #1679
MVP

Glad Peat hasn't been playing much. Schrader is legit. I really like this team and I can't believe I'm saying that.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-21-2023, 03:13 PM   #1680
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
It’s South Carolina.

With Mizzou I never take anything for granted. But must say I am pleased with both the Offense and Defense ( absent the stupid penalties) and want to see them keep their foot on the gas in the second half