Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:23 AM   #1651
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:27 AM   #1652
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Did I miss if he issued a statement leaving the Chiefs yet?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:28 AM   #1653
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I mean, As upset as I am to lose him, I can’t blame him. I personally think it’s greedy, but he is now literally set for life with this guaranteed deal. The NFL gives 0 ****s about players, so once in a while…players have to get victories for themselves. Tyreek loves KC, and trust me he’s gonna miss us, most specifically PM15. There aren’t or shouldn’t be hard feelings in a business type transaction.

What blows is this deal, Devantes, have shattered the WR market…
YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:28 AM   #1654
Banned

Excited to meet Waddle but not Tua?
Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:29 AM   #1655
In Search of a Life

Tyreek coming back to retire a Chief after he’s done in Miami. Save this tweet
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:30 AM   #1656
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayMike View Post
I mean, As upset as I am to lose him, I can’t blame him. I personally think it’s greedy, but he is now literally set for life…
Greedy? Just like any American, he is entitled to make as much money as he can possibly make. Especially nfl players who typically have short careers. Good for him.
Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:30 AM   #1657
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think you'll get very little argument that the 2018 draft was a complete disaster.

But from that point forward he's been good to very good.

Thornhill, Fenton and Allegrett are all very good picks for where they were taken. And even Hardman is giving us a fair amount more value than MANY guys taken in the 2nd that year. And he was taken near the back of it. Moreover, he really hit his stride down the stretch last year and there's reason to believe he can continue to progress.

Gay and Sneed have been very good picks, even Danna has been a contributor as a 5th round afterthought.

And last year obviously had Bolton and Humphrey, but Smith was a MONSTER of a pick as well. A 6th rounder becomes a rookie starting G and plays the position as well as all but a handful of guys in the league? Lord, that's an amazing pick.

HRs: Bolton, Humphrey, Smith, Sneed

Doubles off the wall: Gay and Thornhill, both of whom are likely HRs but/for injuries. Hardman's a double but he's rounding second and may make that into a hustle triple before all is said and done. Fenton is also a double but could easily be more than that if he emerges in a starting role this year.

Solid singles: Danna and Allegretti - 3rd day depth contributors are absolutely vital to maintaining roster depth. Nnadi has been a 3 year starter who is staying in the league after his rookie deal as a 3rd rounder - that's more than most will get from that pick.

He has 8 good to very good picks in 4 drafts with a few more really solid ones in there. Yes, Speaks busted in a BIG way and CEH has disappointed, but that's the draft for you. Nobody bats 1.000.

If you add 2-3 starters per draft to your club, you're doing extremely well.

After a rocky start, there is little to nothing to complain about with Veach's draft record.

No first
Bolton 58
Humphrey 63
Smith 228

Powell. 226
Grey 162

CEH. 32
Gay 63
Sneed 138

Niang 96
Dana 177

No first
Hardman 58
Thornhill 63
Fenton 201

Saunders 84
Allegrettu 216

No first
Nadi 75

Watts 124
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:31 AM   #1658
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp View Post
I thought that was hilarious too

TUA IS GARBAGE
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:35 AM   #1659
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Did I miss if he issued a statement leaving the Chiefs yet?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by comochiefsfan is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:36 AM   #1661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp View Post
I'd be buttering up Tua as well, if only for a place to hang in Hawaii in the the off-season
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:36 AM   #1662
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Denzel Ward is one of the better corners in the NFL, I'd say he absolutely didn't whiff on that one.

A lot of teams weren't all-in on Josh Allen, he had some major warts coming out. From a pure passing standpoint, the two have produced similarly. Allen's running is what's actually set him apart. Allen is still Jekyl and Hyde when it comes to passing performances but he's improving much more than Baker has. So, do you fault Dorsey? I think only in hindsight. I also think coaching has a lot to do with Baker not developing as well, and that is also on Dorsey to an extent.

Dorsey though, he's the type of guy you really want in a role as a Director of College Scouting or even of Player Personnel (he's good at picking through other teams' trash). I think you put other guys with him that are really good at their roles and a competent GM and it's fuel for something great. I think he's in the right role in Detroit but Detroit has issues elsewhere that doesn't help.
Denzel Ward was great his rookie season. Since then he has been 'meh'. Yes, I realize he made the Pro Bowl this year, but so did Frank Clark. His ONLY impact play this year was a 99 yard pick 6 of Joe Burrow. That is what put him in the Pro Bowl, nothing more.

As far as Allen goes, all 4 of the QB's (Baker, Allen, Darnold and Rosen) were held up together as Top 10 picks. It was just a matter of picking the right one. John Dorsey picked wrong. If people are gonna roast the Bears for picking Trubisky over Mahomes, they need to be willing to do the same for the Browns going with Baker. He was basically picked for his 'moxy', not his physical skills and traits. That's a pretty big mistake by a GM who supposedly made his hay as a scout. As far as faulting Dorsey, I'm only faulting Dorsey for making the pick because (some) people are sucking his dick over picking Kelce, Hill and Mahomes, as if he did it in a vacuum and should receive all the credit for it. I don't agree with that, obviously, but if that is the position some are going to take, then they need to be equally willing to roast him for his decisions on TWO Top 5 picks in the same draft. Again, he could have had Allen and Derwin James, but went with Baker and Ward.

And, for the record, the whole discussion originated from BR seeming to suggest Veach was a failure for picking Hardman over DK, while singing John Dorsey's praises, and failing to address his picking Baker and Ward over Allen and James. Neither GM's picks were a 'bust', as Hardman has been a solid NFL player, while Baker has been an okay QB at times and Ward has been an above average to good DB.

Would the Chiefs have been better off if Veach picked DK over Mecole Hardman? Of course. But imagine the Browns today if Dorsey had selected Josh Allen and Derwin James with his first 2 picks instead of Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward. Scary thought.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:37 AM   #1663

Thanks Virus
Old 03-24-2022, 10:42 AM   #1664
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Terrible. Greedy asshole with a POS agent and a completely incompetent GM who horribly bungled contract negotiations all led to this.

Can't believe this is real.
Did you not even read what his agent said? The Chiefs were making progress on an extension right up until the Raiders signed Adams. Then everything changed and it was obvious that Tyreek was going to want more than the Chiefs were going to have. So they gave him permission to seek a trade.

No one bungled anything. And stop crying like a little bitch. You act like the Chiefs just traded Mahomes.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 10:45 AM   #1665
MVP

I still really hate this move.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.