Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:30 AM   #1651
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s big, man. I’ll be honest, I would have guessed MUCH higher than that. I’d be curious to know the % of the first half alone.

That 12% means that we truly did kick ass up front for the most part. We were able to force the game into Tannehill’s hands without over committing resources to Henry consistently.

If we can do that same thing to Jimmy....
I really think the key to the defensive resurgence has been the d-line rotation.

Every week I see lower percentage of snaps than I'd think on Pennel, Jones, Suggs, etc.

With our fast break offense, you've got to rotate those big boys and keep 'em fresh. We're deep enough to not have a huge drop off to Nnadi, Saunders, and Kpass now too. Nice.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:40 AM   #1652
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolimit View Post
Did you enjoy beating up pop warner well in high school?? Because that’s about the equivalent to Houston d.
^false narrative^
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:43 AM   #1653
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

This is, simply, astounding. And the key to it all is a guy the Patriots cut and KC picked up off the street midseason.

Amazing.

Shades of Keith Traylor.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:53 AM   #1654
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, in person all you really notice is energy. You can tell when an opponent comes out fired up but not really how they're executing. I could tell in the Week 17 game against LAC that the defense was playing their tails off, but couldn't really tell if they were playing well (apart from Derwin James). I never bothered to re-watch because ultimately I didn't care that much.

And on Sunday I could tell that the Titans weren't laying down, but I didn't see just how close they were coming to making plays on balls that would've been incomplete but/for amazing manipulation of the pocket and/or throwing lanes by Mahomes. He was just making subtle changes on throws left and right and sneaking them just a bit past defenders. Or on the rare occasion that the Titans would try a zone, Mahomes would just know exactly where to go with the ball and exactly when to go there. I only saw a single play where he lost Robinson(?) on the backside of a play that took awhile to develop before he just kinda gave up on it and fired one into the ground. Maybe it was Williams. But he had a gods-eye view of the field and was playing that defense like a fiddle.

I kinda feel like Vrabel is a bit of a mongoloid but I'll give him a lot of credit - those cats absolutely thought they were going to win that game and you can see it in their focus and their execution. They definitely didn't see that as 'house money' - they went out there with a job to do and ultimately I thought they made a pretty incredible effort.

Mahomes was just next-level great and the defense was playing with a ferocity we just haven't seen from them since the Schottenheimer days.
Think how hard it is for a precision passing offense like ours to execute as well as it did with wind chill in the single digits. Even simple things like gripping the ball. Also have to think it affects the fast-twitch guys like Hill a bit more. If we play with the same intensity and focus in SB in the warm weather, I think there's a decent chance our offense will unstoppable.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:58 AM   #1655
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s big, man. I’ll be honest, I would have guessed MUCH higher than that. I’d be curious to know the % of the first half alone.

That 12% means that we truly did kick ass up front for the most part. We were able to force the game into Tannehill’s hands without over committing resources to Henry consistently.

If we can do that same thing to Jimmy....
The 49ers are like the Titans in that they predicate the run first. They obviously can shift to a pass first offense, but that’s not ideal.

If we stop the run, there will be major problems for the Niners. Spags will have a myriad of coverage designs, stunts, twists and blitzes ready.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #1656
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, in person all you really notice is energy. You can tell when an opponent comes out fired up but not really how they're executing. I could tell in the Week 17 game against LAC that the defense was playing their tails off, but couldn't really tell if they were playing well (apart from Derwin James). I never bothered to re-watch because ultimately I didn't care that much.

And on Sunday I could tell that the Titans weren't laying down, but I didn't see just how close they were coming to making plays on balls that would've been incomplete but/for amazing manipulation of the pocket and/or throwing lanes by Mahomes. He was just making subtle changes on throws left and right and sneaking them just a bit past defenders. Or on the rare occasion that the Titans would try a zone, Mahomes would just know exactly where to go with the ball and exactly when to go there. I only saw a single play where he lost Robinson(?) on the backside of a play that took awhile to develop before he just kinda gave up on it and fired one into the ground. Maybe it was Williams. But he had a gods-eye view of the field and was playing that defense like a fiddle.

I kinda feel like Vrabel is a bit of a mongoloid but I'll give him a lot of credit - those cats absolutely thought they were going to win that game and you can see it in their focus and their execution. They definitely didn't see that as 'house money' - they went out there with a job to do and ultimately I thought they made a pretty incredible effort.

Mahomes was just next-level great and the defense was playing with a ferocity we just haven't seen from them since the Schottenheimer days.
Speaking of energy, I LOVED the shot of Vrabel right after Mahomes hit Watkins with the 60-yarder. You could see the lifeforce leave his body as the one eye rolled back into his head...it crushed his spirit. I almost felt some empathy, because I've been there - we've ALL been there - but they thought they were still in that game until that point. It was right then that Vrabel knew he'd been Mahomesed. It was glorious.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:04 AM   #1657
In Search of a Life

Looks like the San Fran trolls spent the night in their tents clogging up this thread with a bunch of illiterate nonsense.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:06 AM   #1658
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I'm not surprised to be honest. For all the talk of the Titans run game their offensive production mostly came off PA and big plays in the passing game. Henry was never the most dangerous part of that offense. If the Titans beat us it was going to be throwing the ball.

And it's how the Pats played that offense too and largely shut them down despite Henry's yardage total. The Pats just have a shit offense.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #1659
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Looks like the San Fran trolls spent the night in their tents clogging up this thread with a bunch of illiterate nonsense.
Yeah. It's unbearable to come into this thread right now. It should be a happy thread but it's unreadable.

If these guys want to trash talk and make every other post a bitch fest they should do it in the romper room.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #1660
Dean Spanos is a Traitor

Quote:
I wonder how many of them are Alexsexuals on new accounts?
GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #1661
left blank intentionally

Quote:
It's so nice to get up and into this thread before the San Fran trolls wake up and drop their morning deuce on the sidewalk.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...san-francisco/
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:12 AM   #1662
In Search of a Life

Fun Fact:

49ers and Fader fans have this in common according to a National Study by Trash and Trailor magazine. 68% of them are either currently homeless, incarcerated, on bail or parole, unemployed, poop on the streets often, prone to violence, troll other fans message boards and are functionally illiterate.

Functional illiteracy is reading and writing skills that are inadequate "to manage daily living and employment tasks that require reading skills beyond a basic level". Functional illiteracy is contrasted with illiteracy in the strict sense, meaning the inability to read or write simple sentences in any language.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:12 AM   #1663
Go Beavers!

at the NFC smack. There were maybe three powerhouse teams in the NFC this year. I think they are just trying to make themselves feel better about losing to the ****ing Falcons at home.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:16 AM   #1664
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Speaking of energy, I LOVED the shot of Vrabel right after Mahomes hit Watkins with the 60-yarder. You could see the lifeforce leave his body as the one eye rolled back into his head...it crushed his spirit. I almost felt some empathy, because I've been there - we've ALL been there - but they thought they were still in that game until that point. It was right then that Vrabel knew he'd been Mahomesed. It was glorious.
And I think it's because he knew how well they were playing.

To that point he could sit there and say "man, we just need ONE break..." and be confident that his guys were playing at a level that might actually allow them to get it.

When you're only half thinking a thing is possible and it slips away from you, well you aren't really all that crushed because you weren't convinced it was likely anyway.

But I think Vrabel's watching that game and he's proud as hell of his guys and he's seeing them stay within a haymaker of maybe stealing this thing....

....then it happened. Only the 2nd real mistake his team made all day and it resulted in the 2nd crippling touchdown of the afternoon. At that point he understood that for everything they'd done and for as hard as they'd tried, it just wasn't going to happen. And because he'd had himself convinced that it could, it hurt all the more.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:17 AM   #1665
Supporter

Well, the NFC absolutely sent their best team to face our Chiefs. I would have been confident in a double digit win against any other team. But this game makes me nervous. It could absolutely go either way. There is no margin for error this time. The 49ers are for real. A dropped pass on 3rd down or worse, a turnover may end up being the difference in this game. I'm still picking the Chiefs to win it all. But this is, by far, the best chance that the NFC had to win. Should be a great game.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.