Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 11:30 AM  
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark to KC!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:05 AM   #1651
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
And you're a complete homer if you look at the totality of veachs work and want to sell anyone that we consistently get good value out of our negotiations. Again, I like veachs work including the Clark deal. But he's not a great negotiator and you're putting some heavy spin on a lot of underwhelming deals to make it sound otherwise.
I’ve said myself that I wasn’t exactly thrilled with the compensation but it’s not as simple as a 1 and a 2. It’s the 29th pick that would most certainly give you a 2nd round talent and the 2 is for 2020 and will likely be a late pick giving it late 3rd round value. We also move up 8 spots in the 3rd this year. It wasn’t any worse than what the Browns gave up for a diva WR.

What GM is out there getting great deals on blue chip talent?

I’ll wait...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:08 AM   #1652
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This is going to be one of those threads where people repeat over and over their defense or distaste for the trade. Whats done is done move on this train ain't stopping till the parade.
Wait until Clark is destroying QB's, whipping the crowd at Arrowhead into a frenzy - these naysayers will be silent then.

Not many on here were at the games when DT was hitting Steve Young so hard he was puking on the field, setting the single game sack record, smashing Elway so hard in the rain they had to drag him off the field.

I think Clark could be this type of player, the guy can hit and he will give many QB's happy feet wondering where he is at.

DT and Neil Smith wrecked worlds- now we have the new Batman and Robin in Clark and Jones. It is going to be exciting!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:08 AM   #1653
Needs more middle fingers

I watched this last night.

Get to know Frank Clark as he lines up against Fisher and Schwartz all game.

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:09 AM   #1654
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Reiter isn’t guaranteed shit as far as being the starter. He’s the front runner, but there’s healthy competition there I’d say.
Who is his "healthy competition"?

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:11 AM   #1655
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Wait until Clark is destroying QB's, whipping the crowd at Arrowhead into a frenzy - these naysayers will be silent then.

Not many on here were at the games when DT was hitting Steve Young so hard he was puking on the field, setting the single game sack record, smashing Elway so hard in the rain they had to drag him off the field.

I think Clark could be this type of player, the guy can hit and he will give many QB's happy feet wondering where he is at.

DT and Neil Smith wrecked worlds- now we have the new Batman and Robin in Clark and Jones. It is going to be exciting!
Something moved in my pants when I read that
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:12 AM   #1656
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Media slamming us for one reason, Clarks past. Peters, Hill and Hunt turned out to be bad press. Clark hasn't yet but already Teicher is acting like a moron about it.

Only time will tell but I was thinking they would not take a chance and go down this road again. Apparently they didn't feel this was a problem.
Interestingly, Clark and the Chiefs bought themselves some goodwill by dumping Hunt so quickly. Most pundits and casual fans are unaware of the "lying" aspect of Hunt's behavior (all they know is what they saw on the vid-yo). They saw a guy playing kick-a-chick. They saw a guy immediately thrown to the curb by the Chiefs. They were shocked. That's a sticky sequence of events.

We are not perceived (generally speaking) as a team that harbors criminals. Rather, we are viewed as a team that values and rebuilds character and provides the occasional 2nd chance. I chalk that up to Wally's reputation, Mahomes' goody two-cleats image, and Clark's abrupt and immediate discharge of Hunt.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:12 AM   #1657
Veteran

Reid and Veach have done this off season is what I truly hoped but didn't think they had the balls to do. The defense started getting soft a couple of years ago and they didn't seem to adapt well during games. Last year was a breaking point. It needed "all blowed up" but I was afraid that as close as they came to the Super Bowl they would just try and tinker around the edges. They didn't. Firing Sutton on the Tuesday and flushing Berry, Houston, Ford, Murray, Bailey and bringing in new blood. I'm the most optimistic I've been in 15 years.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:12 AM   #1658
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Watkins
Hitchens
No Earl Thomas trade (rumor that we also sought other DB trades last year too)
Underwhelming trade comp for Ford
Underwhelming comp for Peters
No comp at all for houston
Huge trade comp for frank clark
Tons of credible rumors of us desperately shopping for trades at spring meetings.

Cmon, are you really going to say that all these deals paint a picture of shrewd negotiation? I know many will make excuses for each of these transactions individually. But how many individual excuses can you make without acknowledging a pattern?
This.

He also neglected the secondary last season during what was suppose to be a good DB class.

None of that makes Veach a bad GM. Just not an impressive one. Yet.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:16 AM   #1659
In Search of a Life

This mock is unrealistic after I saw Daniel Jones on this

Last edited by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!; 04-24-2019 at 09:21 AM..
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:16 AM   #1660
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
Reid and Veach have done this off season is what I truly hoped but didn't think they had the balls to do. The defense started getting soft a couple of years ago and they didn't seem to adapt well during games. Last year was a breaking point. It needed "all blowed up" but I was afraid that as close as they came to the Super Bowl they would just try and tinker around the edges. They didn't. Firing Sutton on the Tuesday and flushing Berry, Houston, Ford, Murray, Bailey and bringing in new blood. I'm the most optimistic I've been in 15 years.
Well said.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:17 AM   #1661
In Search of a Life

Watch Ford in that first series- he dogged it all the way up the field.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:17 AM   #1662
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Watch Ford in that first series- he dogged it all the way up the field.
Meanwhile Clark was chasing Damien Williams 20 yards up the field
Old 04-24-2019, 09:19 AM   #1663
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
sign me up
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #1664
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Also, like it or not this defense needs some ****in assholes with passion and desire, we've been soft forever.
This sentiment coincides with my opinion, exactly.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #1665
In Search of a Life

Another plus on Clark is that he's just entering his prime. He could continue to improve.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.