Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #1636
Diablo Negro

Stop talking about JAG's in the Xavier Worthy thread!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #1637
Special Teams ACE!!!

If you check out Toub's press conference, he REALLY wants Remigio on the roster.

Skyy Moore? More like, "Bye, Moore!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #1638
MVP

I'd rather have lottery ticket Rugby guy on the team than Toney.

But to stay on topic the chatter I'm seeing at least on Twitter is Bills fans slowly accepting that it's going to be another facepalm passing on Worthy and giving him to the Chiefs.

I'd tell you to go look but searching "bills" and "worthy" just brings up way too many political posts lol
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:13 PM   #1639
MVP

We gotta good one I think!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 01:25 PM   #1640
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'd rather have lottery ticket Rugby guy on the team than Toney.

Is Nate Taylor gay, because he has a creepy homoerotic fixation with LRZ
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #1641
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
lol no.

It is very unlikely that Rice is suspended this year now, and it's definitely not happening before his December court date.
Cool beans, I though I read where it is dropping in the next two weeks
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 02:06 PM   #1642
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
lol no.

It is very unlikely that Rice is suspended this year now, and it's definitely not happening before his December court date.
Spoiler alert: his lawyer will request, and the court will grant, a continuance until the spring.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 02:10 PM   #1643
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you check out Toub's press conference, he REALLY wants Remigio on the roster.

Skyy Moore? More like, "Bye, Moore!"
I'll believe it when I see it
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #1644
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think they go:
Rice
Brown
Watson
Worthy
Hardman
Skyy
Remigio
I'd like them to pick between Skyy and Remigio, and keep Ross over the odd man out. My preference is Remigio, but I trust Reid/Veach to do whatever.

Not sure it will happen that way, but that's my hope.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #1645
Veteran

can we get the OP in spoilers now? Getting annoying
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #1646
Needs more middle fingers

Toub does seem to be man crushing on Remigio. Thought he said something like, "im pounding the tble for him" or some crap like that.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:42 PM   #1647
Veteran

If I have a chance to draft Worthy or Odunze in my Dynasty Fantasy league. which should I take?
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.