Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 11:14 AM  

Kadarious Toney live on Instagram saying Chiefs are lying about his injury

This seems too stupid to not be real.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:42 PM   #151
Starter

This better be Toney tomorrow, cut out all the cancer.

kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:53 PM   #152
11-5, baby

This helps Skyy Less’ chances of being WR5 next year….
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:56 PM   #153
Veteran

I love the transcript of his Instagram statement:

Quote:
All these pussy ass ****as tryna play me. On God. Bitch ass ****as. I just gon get on this and be on no pussy shit. No clear no shit up. Cuz I don't really give a ****. I don't **** wit yall. Half yall ****as wanna do somethin. Then do something then. I ain't get on that. On God, but hey look. Yall readin all this cap ass shit. Ya feel me? Believe it. I don't give a ****. I ain't never been a ****a to go do all that. But yeah. Man that shit cap. I'm not hurt. None of that shit. Save that shit. Suck my dick too.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:59 PM   #154
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Who gives a shit? The Chiefs gave him a chance and he blew it. In the words of a great man, know your roll and shut your mouth ya jabroni
Yep ! Stay in your lane, catch and run the ball into the end zone.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:03 PM   #155
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I love the transcript of his Instagram statement:
I still cant believe he got into Florida.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:11 PM   #156
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan75 View Post
I still cant believe he got into Florida.
That's American education for you.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:18 PM   #157
MVP

157 posts for this?? Seriously guys??

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:19 PM   #158
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
That's American education for you.
If he wanted to play soccer then you’d surely let him into Hogwarts or whatever gay as **** university you all have over there
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:19 PM   #159
Threepeat!

KT should hire Cris Jones’ 2 agents. That should help his career.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:54 PM   #160
MVP

According to Reid he will be back to practice. Oh my, this will be a great time to be a fly on the wall
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:55 PM   #161
Hockey Town

As Toney probably has been told that if he doesn't shut the **** up he'll get cut and his career is probably over.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:56 PM   #162
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
According to Reid he will be back to practice. Oh my, this will be a great time to be a fly on the wall
Maybe they just told him that so he'll show up with his playbook.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:57 PM   #163
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Maybe they just told him that so he'll show up with his playbook.
If he gets cut his career is over, I always assumed he'd at least go to camp next year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 03:00 PM   #164
MVP

If he doesn't show up, he may **** up his paycheck
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-29-2024, 03:00 PM   #165
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
As Toney probably has been told that if he doesn't shut the **** up he'll get cut and his career is probably over.
I'd just cut him after that IG fiasco. You are getting paid handsomely to do nothing, bud.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.