Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:02 AM   #151
Starter

I should have made reservations months ago to fly to KC! I have the opportunity to get great tickets now for an awesome price and now the flight costs make that savings go poof!
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:05 AM   #152
Shaken. Not stirred.

Cracks me up seeing all these articles talking about the NFL not moving this game to a warmer location. Like WTF?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:05 AM   #153
Starter

Just dress like you are going to Antarctica and you will be fine. Don’t have to worry about your beer getting warm
ArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-12-2024, 11:08 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabbott View Post
I should have made reservations months ago to fly to KC! I have the opportunity to get great tickets now for an awesome price and now the flight costs make that savings go poof!
Tough to predict apocalyptic bad weather that drops prices to extreme lows. Plus you would have had to be certain there would be a home game in this round. Just bite the bullet and take advantage of the cheap tickets!
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:13 AM   #155
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowHeader View Post
Just dress like you are going to Antarctica and you will be fine. Don’t have to worry about your beer getting warm

You do have to worry about it freezing to slush inside 10 minutes.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:25 AM   #156
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
You do have to worry about it freezing to slush inside 10 minutes.
That's why you should drink bourbon.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:26 AM   #157
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
That's why you should drink bourbon.

Pretty sure that's the plan. And fireball
Old 01-12-2024, 11:27 AM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Pretty sure that's the plan. And fireball
I can't handle fireball anymore. Too syrupy for me. But I'll have a few different bourbon's to warm me up.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:33 AM   #159
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I can't handle fireball anymore. Too syrupy for me. But I'll have a few different bourbon's to warm me up.
Fireball is for kids. Like Buzzballs or White Claws.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:41 AM   #160
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
I have done the heated socks thing before. Works 'okay'....mine took a while to warm up.

At the end of the day, some high quality artic thermal boots and wool socks is the best solution. My feet will be sweating on Saturday.
Yep, bought some pac boots 2 years ago. Good to -30. Cost $300, but well worth it.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:46 AM   #161
Consuming CP souls

I feel like every damn time everyone is talking about some easy win due to something or some advantage injuries etc that we either lose in spectacular fashion or barely win or some shit. Am I wrong?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:46 AM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
The coldest game in Arrowhead history was in 1983, when the temperate at kickoff was 0. The 2016 game against the Titans was second coldest with a temperature of 1 degree at kickoff.

Saturday could be a new record.

I wish they would flip this game with the Texans/Browns game just to give the fans a little break. The wind chill is supposed to pick up later in the evening. That other game is played in a dome.
I believe I was at that 1983 game; friends had seats in club level. So cold that your beer would freeze if you set it on the ground. If memory serves, it was against the Broncos and their coach whined about the Chiefs running up the score that day.

Yeah, last year when it got this brutally cold, I out of town and came back to a flooded/frozen home. Water turned off this time and faucets left open to let the water drain out. Still finding wet books and other items a year later. No matter what anyone will tell you, it won't be like it never happened.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:50 AM   #163
El Gato Gordo Loco

People like to romanticize cold weather football as if it is like how they did it in the old days. But in the old days the Super Bowl was on January 15th. The playoffs were two weeks shorter and they didnt have a 17th game so most "cold" games were just in the fall and not deep winter unbearable cold.

Last edited by BWillie; 01-12-2024 at 11:55 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:53 AM   #164
Starter

Let's not be overconfident, now. Obviously the conditions are in our favour but the game still has to be played
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-12-2024, 11:55 AM   #165
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko View Post
Let's not be overconfident, now. Obviously the conditions are in our favour but the game still has to be played

Yep. Miami beat us at home in cold conditions before. Take nothing for granted.