Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2021, 02:10 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign C Austin Blythe

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:57 PM   #151
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Chiefs will still be looking at centers in the draft. This changes nothing
You have terrible football takes
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:03 PM   #152
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Quality signing, three year starter from the Rams. Having the same last name and playing for my team, looks like I'll have to get a jersey or shirt with the name on the back.
I thought your last name was Polo??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 06:03 PM   #153
Admitted Planet Junky

So we signed another RG???
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2021, 06:13 PM   #154
SuperBowl or bust

1) Wiegmann is from Parkersburg, Iowa. When they got hit with the storm a few years back, I did a lot of volunteer work there with him. I think he still lives there.

2) Blythe was good in pass pro the year he had decent guards on either side of him.

3) Reiter wouldn’t take a 1 year deal and thought he earned a 3 year deal from us. Veach disagrees. Center is at play in the mid rounds.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:15 PM   #155
Banned!

I'd prefer a better pass-blocker, but I'm a pretty big fan of Mahomes' health.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:17 PM   #156
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Hopefully, this Austin isn't a steaming pile of poo covered in blowflies like the last.

Somewhere Pitt Gorilla has his head in hands squirting tears.
I would absolutely prefer a better pass-blocker at the position, but I'll trust Bird here.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 06:18 PM   #157
MVP

Lol Penbrook thinks Reiter is one of the best pass blocking C in the league because PFF told him so. I bet if Reiter was playing C for Alex Smith, then he'd be rated one of the worst. Reiter continuously allows defenders to chase Mahomes. Luckily for Reiters PFF grade Mahomes is very good at evading defenders and not taking sacks.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-30-2021, 06:27 PM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
So we signed another RG???
No, we signed a C who can also play G.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:36 PM   #159
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
1) Wiegmann is from Parkersburg, Iowa. When they got hit with the storm a few years back, I did a lot of volunteer work there with him. I think he still lives there.

2) Blythe was good in pass pro the year he had decent guards on either side of him.

3) Reiter wouldn’t take a 1 year deal and thought he earned a 3 year deal from us. Veach disagrees. Center is at play in the mid rounds.
Key point there.

I don't trust PFF grades on ANYTHING.

He's going to be playing next to an elite G, possibly 2 if Long is healthy (at worst, KC is going to be "solid" at RG with the number of bodies it has.

I'll take it and consider it an upgrade. KC is roughly top 10 at C, top 3 at LG, possibly top 5 at RG, and top 10-15 at RT (as long as they leave Remmers there, with potential for better depending on Niang).

That's the makings of a really good OL.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 06:53 PM   #160
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Chiefs will still be looking at centers in the draft. This changes nothing
Amen ! I get that Blythe is a good run blocker BUT his weakness is still pass blocking. I'm tired of watching my Lamborghini QB run for his life or getting pummeled up the middle.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 06:55 PM   #161
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'd prefer a better pass-blocker, but I'm a pretty big fan of Mahomes' health.
Something we agree on.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 07:19 PM   #162
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Key point there.

I don't trust PFF grades on ANYTHING.

He's going to be playing next to an elite G, possibly 2 if Long is healthy (at worst, KC is going to be "solid" at RG with the number of bodies it has.

I'll take it and consider it an upgrade. KC is roughly top 10 at C, top 3 at LG, possibly top 5 at RG, and top 10-15 at RT (as long as they leave Remmers there, with potential for better depending on Niang).

That's the makings of a really good OL.
Really hoping Niang is good enough to beat Remmers out at RT.

If that happens, we’ll likely be starting 5 different players compared to last season.

If nothing else, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to argue that the organization didn’t try every feasible move to overhaul the OL.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 07:23 PM   #163
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I thought your last name was Polo??

Well done!
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-30-2021, 07:32 PM   #164
SuperBowl or bust

I don’t know this, but I’d bet money on it.

Clark Hunt has made a few “power moves” in the past...Signing Bowe and Berry being 2 of them.

After the Super Bowl, I bet he had an end of year meeting with Veach and Clark made an executive decision to never let that position group embarrass the team again.

Also, hopefully this leaves enough space to sign a quality starter at DE before the draft.

I think it does.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2021, 07:46 PM   #165
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I don’t know this, but I’d bet money on it.

Clark Hunt has made a few “power moves” in the past...Signing Bowe and Berry being 2 of them.

After the Super Bowl, I bet he had an end of year meeting with Veach and Clark made an executive decision to never let that position group embarrass the team again.

Also, hopefully this leaves enough space to sign a quality starter at DE before the draft.

I think it does.
Even if we can’t sign a DE, signing Reed is still huge. One more capable pass rusher is big. He also gives us more flexibility to slide Jones out to end on occasion.

We’ll draft a DE in the first 3 rounds for sure though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.