Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2018, 11:37 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

USA Today: Chiefs finish last in the AFC West

Hope this gets put on the locker room bulletin board. Reid plays the "no respect" card.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:19 PM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Hmm I hope you're right. I do think in the past with Foles, Daniel or Rookie Mahomes we would be alright.

McGloin IMO is a arena league QB. It's a shame we disnt grab a developmental guy for the 3rd spot.
we did.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:38 AM   #152
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Reject mod chimes in again. Cant ban anyone now though because they hurt your prolapsed asshole.
Haha. You’re a funny little titty baby.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:56 AM   #153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
USA Today picks the Raiders will be last not the
https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...sh-in-afc-west
Hey!

Quit trying to steal our disrespect card!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:26 AM   #154
He's Mahomie!

He's got the falcons winning it all. Hmmm.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:30 AM   #155
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
He's got the falcons winning it all. Hmmm.
Falcons vs. Chargers in the Super Bowl pops up every damn year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:31 PM   #156
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBeer View Post
I think we have the worst OL in the division to be honest. PMII tends to get happy feet and bails at the first sign of pressure. In order for PMII to succeed this OL has to step up. And the bar was just raised another level after what the other teams in the division added on their DL
I gotta disagree with the bolded- you can't tell me Alex Smith stood in the pocket better than PMII. PMII doesn't have a ton of film to go off of but there were several plays against Denver where he stood in the pocket and delivered with pressure in his face. How many times did Alex Smith pull the ball and run here with a clean pocket? The 3rd down play against Tennessee (playoffs) near the end of the game will always haunt me. The Titans rushed 3 lineman, had 1 QB spy, and rather than sitting in the pocket and throwing the ball downfield Alex Smith tucked the ball and got swallowed up by the QB spy, resulting in the Chiefs not even being in field goal range.

Another point I'd make is that because Mahomes arm talent is greater, the pocket doesn't have to be as clean for Mahomes to make throws. The example I'd refer to specifically is against Denver when he made the 3rd down throw to Albert Wilson with a defender holding onto his legs- couldn't step up to deliver the throw but still threw a rocket. Imagine Alex in the same scenario? He tucks the ball and takes the sack.

Will there be growing pains? Of course. Will there be more turnovers? Likely. The reason the Chiefs were ready to move on from Alex is because the potential of PMII to take this team to the next level is there, it might not be this season but it will happen. PMII has happy feet? GTFO with that- the reason they turned the franchise over to this kid is because they think he is exactly the opposite of that.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:38 PM   #157
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
I gotta disagree with the bolded- you can't tell me Alex Smith stood in the pocket better than PMII. PMII doesn't have a ton of film to go off of but there were several plays against Denver where he stood in the pocket and delivered with pressure in his face. How many times did Alex Smith pull the ball and run here with a clean pocket? The 3rd down play against Tennessee (playoffs) near the end of the game will always haunt me. The Titans rushed 3 lineman, had 1 QB spy, and rather than sitting in the pocket and throwing the ball downfield Alex Smith tucked the ball and got swallowed up by the QB spy, resulting in the Chiefs not even being in field goal range.

Another point I'd make is that because Mahomes arm talent is greater, the pocket doesn't have to be as clean for Mahomes to make throws. The example I'd refer to specifically is against Denver when he made the 3rd down throw to Albert Wilson with a defender holding onto his legs- couldn't step up to deliver the throw but still threw a rocket. Imagine Alex in the same scenario? He tucks the ball and takes the sack.

Will there be growing pains? Of course. Will there be more turnovers? Likely. The reason the Chiefs were ready to move on from Alex is because the potential of PMII to take this team to the next level is there, it might not be this season but it will happen. PMII has happy feet? GTFO with that- the reason they turned the franchise over to this kid is because they think he is exactly the opposite of that.
I'll take this guys word for it. If anyone knows something about Happy Feet, it's a guy named "Shoes"!
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:42 PM   #158
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

Chargers to the SuperBowl?

A team with an aging QB and has not beat us in 3 years?
yeah its flat out baffling at all the media's love for the Chargers . So many pundits in the media have a hard on for them and I just can't understand why. Rivers is a colossal choker as well . We shall see but I think the Chiefs are winning the division .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-24-2018, 05:23 PM   #159
MVP

Last in the division makes zero sense. I can understand predicting a worse record this year because the schedule is brutal. But the rest of the division faces a rough schedule too.

I highly doubt KC finishes behind Oakland or Denver, and it's also hard to imagine finishing behind a team we haven't lost to in years.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:57 PM   #160
MVP

Rivers' back has been screwed up since '14. It's getting worse. This year or next will be his last and they have nobody coming up to replace him.

Unless you believe in Geno Smith.

AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU DO.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:59 PM   #161
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Rivers' back has been screwed up since '14. It's getting worse. This year or next will be his last and they have nobody coming up to replace him.

Unless you believe in Geno Smith.

AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU DO.
they LOVE some Geno on this site thats for damn sure
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.