Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How far can you throw a football?
15 yards I'm a girl 6 5.61%
20 yards 2 1.87%
25 yards 1 0.93%
30 yards 19 17.76%
35 yards 12 11.21%
40 yards 25 23.36%
45 yards 5 4.67%
50 yards 14 13.08%
55+ 23 21.50%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2009, 03:35 PM  
I'll be back.

How far can you throw a football?

The other thread got me thinking about this. A few months ago I went out to the local HS football field to see how far I could throw a football. I have well-muscled shoulders but I couldn't get it over 30 yards.

Are NFL quarterbacks just born with the ability to throw a ball 50-60 yards (this is about as far as I remember anyone on the NFL quarterback challenge throwing a football), or do I just have shitty mechanics or something?

How far can you throw a football?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #151
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
This thread is just like junior high. God dammit.
I'm guessing those were bad memories for you.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #152
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63 View Post
I'm guessing those were bad memories for you.
I got through junior high by being the most annoying kid in school.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #153
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
This explains much about you.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #154
Veteran

Quote:

wow.... never would have guessed.
ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #155
I'll be back.

It was either that or become emo.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #156
Veteran

Quote:
It was either that or become emo.

and you chose that?
ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:46 PM   #157
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic View Post
and you chose that?
I think the answer to this question is clear.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:56 PM   #158
Phobia

It's absolutely hilarious how many people throw it 55+. That cracks me up. I'll bet if all 10,000 users from this website showed up and threw a football we wouldn't see 14 who could throw more than 55 yards.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #159
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It's absolutely hilarious how many people throw it 55+. That cracks me up. I'll bet if all 10,000 users from this website showed up and threw a football we wouldn't see 14 who could throw more than 55 yards.
They all have nine-inch wangs, too.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #160
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
I said 40, but admit that's pushing it.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:03 AM   #161
Phobia

Quote:
They all have nine-inch wangs, too.
I'll bet 9999 of them enjoyed the pleasures of making love in a traditional sense.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #162
Supporter

Quote:
I can throw a mini football ridiculously far. Unfortunately, I have small hands (my MOM!) but I can definitely fling it.

Next time I'm back in KC if I can find the time, I'd definitely put my ass on the line for a contest.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #163
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63 View Post
I said 40, but admit that's pushing it.
I'm not sure I can throw 55+ and I have a better than average arm. I've thrown from sideline to sideline on a high school field many times for which many on this site can verify. I don't even know how far that is though.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #164
Phobia

You know what they say about people with small hands?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #165
Veteran

Quote:
Why? I can throw over 50 yards. I use to be in thel mid 60's. I personally believe it's one of those if you're born with it if u can chuck it far. A lot of people have bad mechanics and just the inability to throw it for distance.
Param is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about