Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How far can you throw a football?
15 yards I'm a girl 6 5.61%
20 yards 2 1.87%
25 yards 1 0.93%
30 yards 19 17.76%
35 yards 12 11.21%
40 yards 25 23.36%
45 yards 5 4.67%
50 yards 14 13.08%
55+ 23 21.50%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Most fields are about 160ft or 53ish yards across(that we play on), so yes I am positive you can throw it 6 more ft at least once, **** you over throw me all the time when I go deep..
You lost a step because you're fat.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It's absolutely hilarious how many people throw it 55+. That cracks me up. I'll bet if all 10,000 users from this website showed up and threw a football we wouldn't see 14 who could throw more than 55 yards.
I can throw a mini football ridiculously far. Unfortunately, I have small hands (my MOM!) but I can definitely fling it.

Next time I'm back in KC if I can find the time, I'd definitely put my ass on the line for a contest.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
It's absolutely hilarious how many people throw it 55+. That cracks me up. I'll bet if all 10,000 users from this website showed up and threw a football we wouldn't see 14 who could throw more than 55 yards.
Why? I can throw over 50 yards. I use to be in thel mid 60's. I personally believe it's one of those if you're born with it if u can chuck it far. A lot of people have bad mechanics and just the inability to throw it for distance.
Param is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #5
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
Why? I can throw over 50 yards. I use to be in thel mid 60's. I personally believe it's one of those if you're born with it if u can chuck it far. A lot of people have bad mechanics and just the inability to throw it for distance.
I don't doubt you can throw it 50. I'm talking about all the Chuck Norrises who can chuck it 55+.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I don't doubt you can throw it 50. I'm talking about all the Chuck Norrises who can chuck it 55+.
I don't think anyone is claiming to throw it 80 yards.. The problem is the way the poll is listed ending at 55+..

Hell you have thrown from sideline to sideline and Roger can throw it further then that.. I would say most active people peek around the 60's, from what I have seen playing flag and tackle..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I don't think anyone is claiming to throw it 80 yards.. The problem is the way the poll is listed ending at 55+..

Hell you have thrown from sideline to sideline and Roger can throw it further then that.. I would say most active people peek around the 60's, from what I have seen playing flag and tackle..

Thats a little far...... 60's is pushing elite arm.... speaking from experience..... elite arms arent a dime a dozen...... now.... if you want to say.. they throw really well but no one knows for sure how far or fast hey throw because no one has measured it.... fine..... it tends to be shorter...slower than they thought. I will buy 50.... 60 is too much.... isnt happening.
ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #8
Phobia

You know what they say about people with small hands?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Blame mom?
ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
No
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #11
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
No
Small hands, good strummers.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #12
Veteran

Most people throw a footballl worth a damn in regrds to distance
Param is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
Most people throw a footballl worth a damn in regrds to distance

I dont think you threw a football 60+ yards...... now what do we do?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:28 AM   #14
Starter

Lie. Its CP.
UsualSuspects is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.UsualSuspects is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:34 AM   #15
Please speak your mind

Testosterone and prevarications: the ChiefsPlanet Way!
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.