Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-01-2021, 07:20 AM  
MVP

Mahomes wants 20-0

http://https://www.google.com/amp/s/...fect-20-0/amp/

"The only record I have my eyes set on breaking, which would be new this year, would be going 20-0," Mahomes said. "It's not really a record to be broken I guess you would say—19-0 is the record right now—so being able to go 20-0 and being the first one to do that, that would be awesome."
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:43 AM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Not sure of the odds but I am guessing there are a few teams with equal odds as the chiefs in going 20-0. I am getting a bit nervous about the Dolts right now. On paper they are getting lethal....if their coaching is decent, they are contenders for this division right now. Yes I know there are idiotic fans that say they are going to be good every year but this year feels a bit different to me. Hope I am wrong.
Herbert feels like a star ready to explode. I agree that they have a great collection of talent and now they don't have Lynn to hold them back anymore.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:41 AM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Now it seems more possible.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:09 AM   #153
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

LET THE BOY DREAM!!!!
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:39 AM   #154
Starter

Mahomes wants to be known as the greatest quarterback of all time. That much is obvious. And I would argue it's the very best trait for our qb to have.

If the team is ever in contention for an undefeated season, I assume they go for it. Superbowls are the ultimate measuring stick, but I think I would take an undefeated season with a Superbowl win than two, or even maybe three, with more normal regular seasons.

An undefeated season culminating in a Superbowl win would be iconic. Long after Jesus retires we would re-live the season every time the last remaining team loses. Glory forever.

I agree that it is highly, highly doubtful. Too many variables. But I love the dream.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:39 AM   #155
Starter

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/s...73541477285888
GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:48 AM   #156
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForIt View Post
As pointed out in this thread he was asked about going undefeated. Of course this "independent reporter" can't be bothered to follow up on a quote he saw on Twitter. Why the **** are you still posting here anyway? Pretty weird use of your time.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:52 PM   #157
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Herbert feels like a star ready to explode. I agree that they have a great collection of talent and now they don't have Lynn to hold them back anymore.
They hired a defensive head coach and are bringing in a whole new system.

Herbert could just as easily regress.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:50 PM   #158
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
They did. But you will always remember them won't you? The goal is to do something great. People are always hung up on championships. There are other things that are ever greater feats. Winning your division "x" amt of years in a row. Winning your conference "x" amt of years in a row. Having the best record EVER in your particular sport. All of these are greater achievements than ONE Super Bowl.
I'll always remember them as the team that lost a 3-1 series lead to the Cavs. I hardly remember their stupid record.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:00 PM   #159
Veteran

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ay-toe-surgery

"I believe the question I was asked is, what record did I want to break?'' Mahomes said. "To me, records don't mean anything if you're not winning that last game at the end of the season. It's about going in every single week with the mindset that we're trying to win, we're going to win. And at the end of the day whatever the record is, if it's 20-0 or wherever it is, you win that last game of the season and you're going to be happy with whatever happened earlier in the season.

"People get all hyped up about saying 20-0 because you have to take it one week at a time, but at the end of the day you want to continue to win every single week. I'm not going into the season hoping I lose any games."
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-03-2021, 06:03 PM   #160
Veteran

More on the story...

Quote:
Patrick Mahomes didn’t predict the Chiefs would go 20-0. The star quarterback simply answered a question about which record he would like to break.

What NFL player wouldn’t want to go undefeated, especially considering so few have accomplished that during the Super Bowl era?

“To me, records don’t mean anything unless you’re winning that last game at the end of the season,” Mahomes said Thursday. “To me, it’s about going in every single week with the mindset that we’re trying to win; we’re going to win. At the end of the day, whatever the record is, whether it’s 20-0 or whatever it is, [if] you’re winning the last game of the season, then you’re going to be happy with whatever happened earlier in the season.”

Only the 1972 Dolphins have completed a perfect season in the Super Bowl era, going 17-0 in 1972. The 2007 Patriots went 16-0 in the regular season and won their first two playoff games before losing to the Giants in Super Bowl XLII.

The NFL has added three regular-season games since the Dolphins made history. The 2021 season marks the first 17-game regular season in league history.

Mahomes has no problem with his comment blowing up, saying that as the team’s quarterback “I know I’m going to have to answer questions either way, so may as well answer questions about us winning football games.”

Chiefs coach Andy Reid appreciates Mahomes’ goal for perfection.

“Listen, there’s nobody that’s more competitive and wants new challenges than he does,” Reid said. “That’s a great one. I mean, it hasn’t been done with that many games, so OK. But he didn’t mean it in any way where he was [predicting] that. I have full trust in him that way. That’s just not how he’s wired. But it’s a good challenge for sure.”

Mahomes is 44-10 in his career, including the postseason.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eek-is-to-win/
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #161
In Search of a Life

News flash of the century!

Mahomes wants to win!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:15 AM   #162
Starter

How about that? The media took a sound bite out of context and then implied what they felt Mahomes was really saying to make a hot take. So predictable.
GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:55 AM   #163
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Mahomes
"To me, records don't mean anything if you're not winning that last game at the end of the season."
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:26 AM   #164
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ay-toe-surgery

"I believe the question I was asked is, what record did I want to break?'' Mahomes said. "To me, records don't mean anything if you're not winning that last game at the end of the season. It's about going in every single week with the mindset that we're trying to win, we're going to win. And at the end of the day whatever the record is, if it's 20-0 or wherever it is, you win that last game of the season and you're going to be happy with whatever happened earlier in the season.

"People get all hyped up about saying 20-0 because you have to take it one week at a time, but at the end of the day you want to continue to win every single week. I'm not going into the season hoping I lose any games."

That's my quarterback.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 11:11 AM   #165
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.