Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2024, 11:30 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

McCaffrey gets new deal averaging $19 million

These deals this off-season have been nuts. Insane that he is higher up than Kelce in AAV

Last edited by RunKC; 06-04-2024 at 11:40 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:08 AM   #151
You gotta kill a few people

Eh, I think taking Purdy over Jackson or Eli over Peyton is going a bit too far..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:09 AM   #152

Imagine if you swapped Jackson and Purdy right now. How do the offenses in SF and BAL look?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:33 AM   #153
The man you could post like.

What's controversial about not wanting Lamar Jackson? He's been awful in the playoffs. 2-4, sub 57 completion %, bit over 1300 yards, and a 6/6 TD to INT split. That isn't even game manager level play, that's just atrocious.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:36 AM   #154
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Imagine if you swapped Jackson and Purdy right now. How do the offenses in SF and BAL look?
Probably about the same. One's a better passer, the other is a better runner. I agree with RunKC about Purdy being more clutch. He didn't crumple like an empty beer can under pressure the way Jackson always does. I don't care how many regular season accolades Lamar piles up - when it really matters, he chokes. Purdy didn't choke so much as run out of time.

One thing about both SF and BAL is that they are overloaded with enough offensive talent to almost make the QB position plug and play. You put either one of them on last year's Chiefs team, and they're out at the divisional round at best.

Pat makes more with less, they make less with more. You can compare the two of them, but there is no comparison between either of them and Mahomes. He's on a whole different level.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:47 AM   #155
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Purdy had a big time comeback win to take his team to the SB over the Lions. Lamar has never done anything close to that in the playoffs
That's....1 game though? He missed alot of throws against the Chiefs in the 4th and OT....

I will readily grant Lamar hasn't been good in the playoffs. But shit, you still gotta get there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:27 AM   #156
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
What's controversial about not wanting Lamar Jackson? He's been awful in the playoffs. 2-4, sub 57 completion %, bit over 1300 yards, and a 6/6 TD to INT split. That isn't even game manager level play, that's just atrocious.
Yeah but he will get you to the playoffs almost every year and from an owner's perspective - he puts fans in the seats. It is a business.

Last playoffs, he didn't have a good game against a great defense but he did take care the Texans. Threw for 2 TDs and ran for over 100 yds while adding 2 rushing TDs. So I mean to say you don't want him is more a product of Mahomes than anything in my opinion. Lamar isn't a Mahomes, Brady, Montana etc but he's damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
It's all about Super Bowl and playoff wins my friend. For all his earned accolades, I'd take the brother who could beat Tom Brady during his prime when it mattered most. But I will give it to you, Eli didn't have to go against Tom in the same conference.
Peyton would have won with those NYG teams. No doubt in my mind about that. Eli is more clutch in the playoffs, I'll give him that, but other than that I don't see how anyone could say they want Eli over P Manning?

Come on now... It's not even close.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 06-06-2024 at 09:34 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:30 AM
PAChiefsGuy
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: repost
Old 06-06-2024, 12:53 PM   #157
Consuming CP souls

SF Kicking the field goal near the end of regulation is one of the worst calls in Superbowl history. Is it just me that feels this way? 4th and 3 with an inconsistent kicker? There were 4 things that could have happened...

1. You go for it to try to run the clock out. You make it and you get a FG attempt at the buzzer.

2. Go for it and fail. Likely lose on a kick the other way.

3. Long FG try misses. Likely lose on a kick the other way.

4. Is what happened. Made kick bit WAY TOO MUCH TIME for the Chiefs to tie OR they easily could have won in regulation with that much time.

HOW DO YOU NOT CHOOSE OPTION 1??

I really don't think it's even close really what the call should have been. Rat Jr is ****ing awful in Big playoff moments. To me it's up there with not giving it to Lynch at the 1.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 01:43 PM   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Probably about the same. One's a better passer, the other is a better runner. I agree with RunKC about Purdy being more clutch. He didn't crumple like an empty beer can under pressure the way Jackson always does. I don't care how many regular season accolades Lamar piles up - when it really matters, he chokes. Purdy didn't choke so much as run out of time.

One thing about both SF and BAL is that they are overloaded with enough offensive talent to almost make the QB position plug and play. You put either one of them on last year's Chiefs team, and they're out at the divisional round at best.

Pat makes more with less, they make less with more. You can compare the two of them, but there is no comparison between either of them and Mahomes. He's on a whole different level.
We’ll never know but I do think there’s a pretty large gap in offensive talent between the two teams.

CMC, Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk vs Mandrews, Flowers, Gus Edwards, and OBJ isn’t really comparable. Plus, Mandrews missed half the season.

I do recognize that Lamar has choked too much in the playoffs. At some point you’ve gotta shit or get off the pot, and he’s been at that point for the last couple years at this point.