Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2024, 12:38 PM  
Grand champ

For those with children: Do you think you’re a better parent than your parents were?

Discuss
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 03:27 PM   #151
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Same here. My son is 32. He's in Manhattan pursing his dream. No idea what he is making but he did share last week that him and the finance just signed a $6500 a month lease for an apt. in Manhattan.

That is awesome
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2024, 03:33 PM   #152
Veteran

My kids are 4 and 7 months. I have time to turn my parenting around.
UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
greg63
This message has been deleted by greg63. Reason: Misread the thread starter.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM   #153
Homer go crazy!!!

No. However, I do not think that am necessarily worse than them either. I have made my fair share of mistakes as a parent over the years, and the one thing I think is true at the end of the day is that, as a typical parent, one does the very best they can at parenting. You can read all the self help books and watch all parenting videos in the world but experience will teach you better than all of them. Be consistent in your discipline, don't be afraid to own up to your mistakes and vow to do better and your kids will take that example with them into adulthood.
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli