Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM  
THREEPEAT!!!

I never imagined I'd be back here with another ****SAVE OUR CHIEFS*** thread...

but here we are. This is a long post and there is no getting around that.

Most of you probably know about SOC but it's been 12 years and 3 Super Bowls since then and there has probably been an influx of new users/fans that don't have any idea so I'm gonna briefly recap what happened just so they can keep up with the rest of this post. 12 years ago the people on this forum were the central supporters of one of the most effective fan rebellions against their team, ever. CP trolled on Social Media, trolled on Craigslist, made videos, came together and flew banners, and organized "Blackout Arrowhead" which was so visually impactful that Marv Albert and Rich Gannon mentioned us on air during a game. It was a glorious time in CP history where we literally turned chicken shit into chicken salad.

Why am I back here talking about this? Well, some wild stuff happened, other things may be happening, and something for sure is happening. I'll elaborate.

Wild Stuff Happened:

MartyMac (SOC & part time CP'er) sent me a message a few months ago to let me know that someone, who very much wanted to remain anonymous (Marty is the only guy who knows who the person is and he isn't telling), wanted to express gratitude for what we did in 2012 with SOC. He asked for ring sizes. A few months later... this shows up. One for each of us.

It is mind blowing to think that the effort put forth by this community into a plan I brought to you played a part in a butterfly effect of events where our team has now won 3 Super Bowls, has become a dynasty, and we literally have the best QB in football history. I wanted to reach out and thank everyone here who donated money/time/voice in support of SOC. Without you none of this happens. I honestly and truthfully believe that if we don't revolt... nothing changes and Pioli would have returned in 2013. WE (CP/SOC) did that.

Wild Stuff *MAY* Be Happening:

I don't have many details yet but there is, apparently, interest in a 30 for 30 style documentary based on the events of the 2012 fan revolt in KC with Bob Fescoe attached. All of this is in it's earliest of stages and no clue if it will actually happen or not but if it does happen... CP will likely play a prominent role in the whole thing. Some may be asked to participate via interviews if they wish to.

What is *ACUTALLY* Happening:

An impromptu CP/SOC get together. This Saturday at Chapelle's at 7PM. The back room is reserved. MartyMac wants to do a "ring presentation" for the fellas involved in SOC but more than anything... we just want to hang out for a while. We never really got to do that as a group since, at the time, we were spread all over the US. Since CP was the cradle of SOC we figured we would extend the invitation to those of you who might be interested in meeting/hanging out/celebrating the success of the Chiefs since Pioli was fired.

To be clear... your tab is your own. LOL
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #151
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
You make 14 posts over 6 years and this is what you burn Mahomes' #15 on?
haha, i dunno why tf I have two accounts or why Tapatalk always wants to revert me to the google user and not my original user.
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #152
Consuming CP souls

I just meant 2-14 got Pioli canned...not a banner. It's a nice story though and certainly proud of our fanbase though...except for the editorial board hit piece after the Bengal playoff loss
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:29 PM   #153
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I just meant 2-14 got Pioli canned...not a banner. It's a nice story though and certainly proud of our fanbase though.
I wouldn't be so sure its that black and white

Yes the record was probably the thing that loomed largest over Clark, but SOC was absolutely the thing that pushed him over the edge IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:46 PM   #154
I'll be back.

Quote:
After that little Editorial Board hit piece, excuse me if I don't give legs to this fairy tale
So...OP is fake?

FYI, the rings are personalized, and I've seen mine.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:50 PM   #155
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So...OP is fake?

I didn't say they were fake. Pioli was getting canned regardless. No one survives 2-14 at that stage of team building. Again it's a nice fantasy to think a banner changed things though and the blackout was cool.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:53 PM   #156
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So...OP is fake?

Could just be saying don't believe a damn thing Marty Mac or Soggy Shane or you have to say about anything Chiefs related?

So if Marty is saying there *may* be a 30 for 30 it's probably never gonna happen because he's full of shit
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:54 PM   #157
I'll be back.

Quote:
I didn't say they were fake.
Cool. OP is awesome. Remember, you weren't invited.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:56 PM   #158
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Could just be saying don't believe a damn thing Marty Mac or Soggy Shane or you have to say about anything Chiefs related?

So if Marty is saying there *may* be a 30 for 30 it's probably never gonna happen because he's full of shit
People with the team's best interest in mind don't turn on the Chiefs after a AFCC loss for clicks and clout
Old Today, 05:58 PM   #159
Ultrabanned

Quote:
People with the team's best interest in mind don't turn on the Chiefs after a AFCC loss for clicks and clout
I'm broking a storie!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:28 PM   #160
MVP

SOC united levels of trolldom that hasn't been seen since.

Other organizations failed at attempts to imitate the movement, and look at them now. Gazing at a dynasty from afar.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 07:09 PM   #161
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
SOC united levels of trolldom that hasn't been seen since.

Other organizations failed at attempts to imitate the movement, and look at them now. Gazing at a dynasty from afar.
Thank Veach for the dynasty