Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM  

Stephen St. John: Issues between Mahomes and Peters

On 810 this morning SSJ was talking about the Rams and Peters, when he dropped a bombshell that was new to me. Talked about how in addition to all of his other issues, Peters had a problem with Mahomes. He didn’t cite first hand info, but just said that was the vibe that Chadiha and others covering the team had conveyed. It matches up with the trash talk from Peters after he left, praising Alex and predicting turnovers when we play them in Mexico.

Maybe I missed the hubbub about this, but it seemed to be new information to SSJ’s co-hosts so maybe I didn’t. If true it erases any lingering doubt that Peters had to go immediately.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's no need to validate anything - they were justified in trading him.

And it's not the CB's that are the big issue anyway...
They should have kept him this year. Dirt cheap. Top 5 corner. They still could have brought in Fuller on the other side.

And no, I'm not buying into the new "vibe" story. Backup QB's receive virtually no snaps during practice once the season starts, especially against complete first team defenses. All this talk about Mahomes continually beating Peters is either bunk or completely exaggerated.

I hope Mahomes shreds the entire Rams secondary including Peters in Mexico, but all this spin coming out of Arrowhead the last 7 months is PR bullshit.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:40 PM   #152
EvOlVeD

if the story is true, we will know by the end of the first quarter of that game on monday night
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:41 PM   #153
R8R H8R

I am a lighter skinned black man, and can corroborate the fact that occasionally there comes a dark skinned, low self esteem, ignorant, dick head of a person to challenge me on my blackness. They generally harbor lots of self hate, but ironically have stronger preferences for whiter women, even the real big fat ones. I was a staunch Peters supporter for his play on the field and tenacity. Admittedly, and now ashamedly, I like most black people, slightly appreciate middle fingers to authority so i understood his nature. But now I am confronted with my own self reflected, intolerance of reverse racism and now I hate him because he is ugly and stupid on the inside and he hates me for being beautiful and intelligent, just like "the main man Patrick Mahomes" or who i like to call "the main man Patman". I am telling all my fellow brudren about this, he is well on his way to being universally hated in this town by both blacks and whites. I suspect in years to come we will also see a Raiders uniform on this looser.
13and3 has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:44 PM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
They should have kept him this year. Dirt cheap. Top 5 corner. They still could have brought in Fuller on the other side.

And no, I'm not buying into the new "vibe" story. Backup QB's receive virtually no snaps during practice once the season starts, especially against complete first team defenses. All this talk about Mahomes continually beating Peters is either bunk or completely exaggerated.

I hope Mahomes shreds the entire Rams secondary including Peters in Mexico, but all this spin coming out of Arrowhead the last 7 months is PR bullshit.
uhhhh .... scout team offense practices against first team defense. That doesn't make the story true, but your take that he was traded for kneeling isn't any more valid.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:51 PM   #155
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post

Scout team. There was talk of him burning Peters in practice and peters being too aggressive and falling for the eye
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:54 PM   #156
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Goff is a boring white guy. Nobody cares that he "acts white."

But, in some people's minds, black guys aren't supposed to "act white."

Believe me I've seen this in real life
Actually we'd prefer they did act white. You know, like the 60's.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #157
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Scout team. There was talk of him burning Peters in practice and peters being too aggressive and falling for the eye
Weren't you the one with the Rams source for some of the shit we heard?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:59 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Correct. There is a cultural thing there between light and dark skinned blacks. I obviously don’t participate and wisely keep my mouth shut, but, I’ve seen and heard the comments myself. Both ways.

It would make sense that it would be in an NFL locker room too.
2 of my best friends are a light skinned guy and a really dark skinned guy. They give each other shit about it all the time, though it is clearly light-hearted and fun natured. Funny enough, they both despise Africans. Anyway.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:06 PM   #159
R8R H8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
2 of my best friends are a light skinned guy and a really dark skinned guy. They give each other shit about it all the time, though it is clearly light-hearted and fun natured. Funny enough, they both despise Africans. Anyway.
Its always a joke but its real.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:16 PM   #160
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13and3 View Post
One of my closest friends in HS always got shit from other black dudes for not being "black enough".

He didn't dress hood, listened to rock music, played the guitar and didn't talk hood.

So of course they would say things like "you aint even black", despite him being dark skinned.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #161
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

This is the dumbest shit ever. See what you started WhiteWhale!
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:36 PM   #162
Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13and3 View Post
I also have seen this first hand. I hung out with a few black dudes in high school, still friends to this day. Two of them were "hood", and the other was adopted and raised by a white family. This dude got constantly ****ed with by the hood guys, and would tell him that I was blacker than he was. They even made each of us say the N word, to see if I (the white guy) could say it better than him ( and I did). Anyway, he constantly got picked on all through high school for not being "black enough". He also had a bit of a speech impediment which made it worse.
DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #163
In Search of a Life

So Mahomes is a cornball brother?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:53 PM   #164
R8R H8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
So Mahomes is a cornball brother?
Not at all, Peters is just a thug. Thugs hate. I would take Mahomies in a street fight every day over that punk as long as it didn't involve guns.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:13 PM   #165
I'll be back.

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Also, if Mahomes had struggled this year and thrown a few picks, you know Peters would be first in line complaining about it.

The Chiefs wanted Mahomes to be the unquestioned leader in that locker room.

With Peters around that probably wasn't going to happen.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.