Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2018, 06:42 PM  
Admitted Planet Junky

How is Jeff Triplette and his crew of zebras?

I can't keep them all straight. I hope he calls a fair game.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:01 AM   #151
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This mother****er is retiring per NFLN. We are the last team to get ****ed by this asshole
I'm honestly sorry y'all got screwed by Triplette, but thank God that useless turd is retiring. He's been the worst ref/crew for a very long time. Even meteorologists are more accurate than this POS. NFL officials are probably the only profession that keep their jobs while being less accurate that weather forecasters.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:02 AM   #152
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

Clearly, that crew earned the right to officiate a playoff game. Best in the NFL right there, folks.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:04 AM   #153
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
I've said it once and I'll say it again; at least the WWE admits it's fake.
I’m just curious, but why does the League not want KC to win in the Playoffs? I mean, the networks were sucking AS’s dick all weak, and hyping up the game in KC. The whole, it’s fake and they are out to get us makes no sense to me, but then again, I’m not into conspiracy theories.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:05 AM   #154
MVP

The only thing that play was missing besides the early whistle was a personal foul for being mean to the QB.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:07 AM   #155
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
. Of course!
So the NFL's message to the Chiefs will be, "See, the situation corrected itself" and will send it with Reply, Reply-to-All, and Forward disabled. Oh, and they'll send it RMS too..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:09 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
No one is mentioning the helmet to helmet on Albert Wilson during the 4th down play? Titans defender speared the defenseless Wilson right in the jaw with the crown of his helmet. Huge no call there.
In that moment they were "letting them play" because they, of course, didn't want to decide the outcome of the game...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #157
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsroyals54 View Post
The NFL isn't rigged after witnessing that reeruned forward progress call? Its almost better that its rigged than if the refs were just too incompetent to call that correctly.
I have some bad news for you
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:12 AM   #158
In Search of a Life

And double **** Andy for never standing up to the officials. Fat ****ing coward. Whenever KC gets screwed on a call he pulls the "I don't want to say anything because I don't want to get fined." Protect your team like you protect your gravy fries. Maybe if you called them to task once and lost your shit, it would stop happening.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #159
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
That whistle was early because they were trying to protect Mariota. But Kelce gets speared and nothing.
He'll get a fine but the Tits move on.

The forward progress sack by DJ and the horrid spot against the titans might be the two worst judgement calls I've watched live all season.

ALL SEASON...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #160
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsroyals54 View Post
The NFL isn't rigged after witnessing that reeruned forward progress call? Its almost better that its rigged than if the refs were just too incompetent to call that correctly.
Rigged because the NFL wanted the Titans to win? Why the **** would they want that?

they refs were just incompetent.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #161
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I’m just curious, but why does the League not want KC to win in the Playoffs? I mean, the networks were sucking AS’s dick all weak, and hyping up the game in KC. The whole, it’s fake and they are out to get us makes no sense to me, but then again, I’m not into conspiracy theories.
Home team were big favorites, hype them all week to justify the spread? It's been a minutes since the Chiefs were heavy favs for a home playoff game, so maybe some hype for that? I'm neither into gambling nor conspiracies.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:15 AM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
I personally think the NFL wants a Brady-Big Ben AFC
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:17 AM   #163

Quote:
I think it's like any other Broadway play, each of the actors have their parts to play.

The league gave the Hunt family their SB back in 1970, we all need to understand that. And with the Hunts being our team's owners, there won't be any behind closed doors fist-on-boardroom-table acts that'll be needed to change any of this.

The Hunts are paid very well to remain in their prescribed role, so they will. Think about it, every Chiefs fan in Arrowhead yesterday, me included, spent money to watch that happen (again). The players, coaches, staff, and Hunt family got paid to be part of the effort. And while the Hunts not only got paid the most, they're also the only ones who are guaranteed to be back next year. Yeah, the Hunt are seriously heartbroken!

Perspective, it's everything....
Old 01-07-2018, 09:20 AM   #164
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Rigged because the NFL wanted the Titans to win? Why the **** would they want that?

they refs were just incompetent.

Nah, makes it nice and cushy for Tommy boy and the Pats....Ensuring another Ben/Brady matchup. Can't take the chance that KC beats them again....big picture...
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
And double **** Andy for never standing up to the officials. Fat ****ing coward. Whenever KC gets screwed on a call he pulls the "I don't want to say anything because I don't want to get fined." Protect your team like you protect your gravy fries. Maybe if you called them to task once and lost your shit, it would stop happening.
That's not in the production's script, other actors have those actions written into their part.

But yes, if the NFL wasn't a staged production, it would be very cowardly of him to not lose it, and it would be even more cowardly for the Hunts not to announce that they'll bonus Andy twice the fine he's awarded, and pay the fine too.