Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 PM  

WR Zay Jones scheduled to visit the Chiefs on Thursday [signed with Arizona]

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:05 AM   #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Nate Taylor knows jack and shit about what is going on inside the franchise. He's a wannabe Terez Paylor, but doesn't have any of the relationships Terez had. It's embarrassing how consistently wrong the guy is.

Lmao, my favorite part is that he @ Clay's ex lover.
The account that tweeted that (with the @) is not Nate Taylor. I am fine with you hating on Nate Taylor but nobody deserves to be incorrectly associated with Nick Athan.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:09 AM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
This is bad take. Taylor is well sourced and has been on this beat for years... for the Athletic/Times.
I honestly don't know that much about how well all these people are sourced. Generally guys like Nate Taylor and Pete Sweeney and such seem to be trying to provide information accurately as far as I can tell. After being stuck with Adam Teicher for years, it's a pretty low bar they have to clear.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:15 AM   #153
MVP

Quote:
Nate Taylor knows jack and shit about what is going on inside the franchise. He's a wannabe Terez Paylor, but doesn't have any of the relationships Terez had. It's embarrassing how consistently wrong the guy is.

Ex? Did I miss the break up?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:43 AM   #154
Veteran

Have we signed this POS yet?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:56 AM   #155
El Gato Gordo Loco

I saw this guy running naked thru Best Buy in Leawood
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:55 AM   #156
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Nate pretty much told everyone that the Titans were the team weeks before Sneed was even traded. Also shot down Dianna Russini saying a 1st rd pick could be compensation.

Nobody will ever be Terez ever again, but Nate is miles better than any other local media.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:01 AM   #157
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
We need to raise the floor of the room without Rice. Zay Jones gives us that. End of story.
Remember when we signed Richie James and he was lining up incorrectly as a vet WR and people blamed Nagy?

Zay Jones having size, good enough athleticism is good but already knowing our system playing with Doug automatically raises the floor drassrically.

No surprise that Richie and MVS are still sitting on their couch and Toney/Skyy will be WR5 at best on this team.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:21 AM   #158
GDT Contributor

Is he still at Cheesecake Factory???
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:22 AM   #159
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Remember when we signed Richie James and he was lining up incorrectly as a vet WR and people blamed Nagy?

Zay Jones having size, good enough athleticism is good but already knowing our system playing with Doug automatically raises the floor drassrically.

No surprise that Richie and MVS are still sitting on their couch and Toney/Skyy will be WR5 at best on this team.
Yeah - I don't see how you can let Jones out of the building. It's not an ideal situation, but it's not appreciably worse than anywhere we'd have found ourselves even a month ago.

Jones fits as well/better as anyone that's come off the board since the first wave of FA. He may not have OBJ's ceiling but his ability to come in here and be immediately familiar with core concepts of the offense makes him more likely to be a week 1 contributor and that's massive.

Like I said - I'd probably be happy to give him a deal roughly on par with what OBJ got. And if that's what it takes to keep him from walking out the door without a deal in hand, then we should do it. He'd be such a nice little get, especially this late in the game.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:27 AM   #160
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - I don't see how you can let Jones out of the building. It's not an ideal situation, but it's not appreciably worse than anywhere we'd have found ourselves even a month ago.

Jones fits as well/better as anyone that's come off the board since the first wave of FA. He may not have OBJ's ceiling but his ability to come in here and be immediately familiar with core concepts of the offense makes him more likely to be a week 1 contributor and that's massive.

Like I said - I'd probably be happy to give him a deal roughly on par with what OBJ got. And if that's what it takes to keep him from walking out the door without a deal in hand, then we should do it. He'd be such a nice little get, especially this late in the game.
Couldn't have said it better. I'm not sure what Dallas has on the table for him, but I'm betting it's between us and them. I think he is the last piece to bring the absolute floor of this offense to being top 5 again, and he could push you back to 2018 levels if he's healthy and depending on what happens with Rice.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:30 AM   #161
Inmem 2.0

Whens the last time we had a guy visit leave and then sign? Doesnt seem like it happens
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:30 AM   #162
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

We might be keeping out powder dry for Donovan Smith.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:33 AM   #163
__

I think we're ultimately teasing ourselves, here.

I still think the Chiefs want Donovan Smith, so I don't think they're going to offer anything to Zay, but they'll do the same thing they did to DeAndre Hopkins (reportedly) and offer him a smaller deal on paper but offer him analysis that suggests he'll more than make up for it in endorsements.

There will be a conversation, but I bet it goes nowhere, the team will use its money to pay Donovan Smith, and sign Mecole Hardman for pennies right before training camp.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:37 AM   #164
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think we're ultimately teasing ourselves, here.

I still think the Chiefs want Donovan Smith, so I don't think they're going to offer anything to Zay, but they'll do the same thing they did to DeAndre Hopkins (reportedly) and offer him a smaller deal on paper but offer him analysis that suggests he'll more than make up for it in endorsements.

There will be a conversation, but I bet it goes nowhere, the team will use its money to pay Donovan Smith, and sign Mecole Hardman for pennies right before training camp.
I think if they wanted Smith they would have signed him. The money hes wanting is either significantly more that we will pay, or we just dont want him back. We have money, we have need. If they felt the NEEDED him he would be here.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:43 AM   #165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think if they wanted Smith they would have signed him. The money hes wanting is either significantly more that we will pay, or we just dont want him back. We have money, we have need. If they felt the NEEDED him he would be here.
Yep, I'm thinking that ship has sailed. It might be more on Smith's end than ours. He might not even want to play if someone isn't willing to pay him what he's worth. His body really seems to be breaking down, too.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.