Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:02 PM   #1621
I’m a Mahomo!

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

RGR Football on the depth chart.

http://youtu.be/QC1uzLxALq0
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:35 PM   #1622
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Watts is buried on the depth chart. Like...last on the depth chart kind of buried.

And its hard to here about front 7 D guys because there's so little contact, so there's not a whole lot to say.
they yelled for speaks multiple times yesterday when it appeared he was supposed to be on the field and he wasn't...

so there's that
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:09 PM   #1623
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
To be fair, you gotta overpay. No one wants to go to Cleveland. See Exhibit A.

https://deadspin.com/mychal-kendrick...s-s-1826522182
That certainly has the ring of truth

In other news, St Pat goes 24-25 in his last practice before tomorrows game

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018...ore-preseason/
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:54 PM   #1624
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That certainly has the ring of truth

In other news, St Pat goes 24-25 in his last practice before tomorrows game

he looked great. when he throws it 50 yards it seems like a short pass. seriously.

numbers 4 and 5 were horrible, I mean ****ing terrible. fuller had a pick off one, Nelson should have had 2 on the day off of one or the other of them.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:16 PM   #1625
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
he looked great. when he throws it 50 yards it seems like a short pass. seriously.

numbers 4 and 5 were horrible, I mean ****ing terrible. fuller had a pick off one, Nelson should have had 2 on the day off of one or the other of them.
You said you were gonna go, it sounds like you did... werent you entertained!!!

Dont worry about 4 and 5, wbf
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #1626
Shit

Quote:
You said you were gonna go, it sounds like you did... werent you entertained!!!

Dont worry about 4 and 5, wbf
honestly it was great. only part that was a little bit of a downer was that only a couple o line and d l line signed afterwards and practice was only about 115. but for us that wasn't so bad. and Chris Jones seems like a really good guy. my kids got him to sign a football. they were in the back of a crowd of adults and he called them up and signed theirs as soon as he saw them back there. he's a really big guy.

and since it was a short practice it seemed like it was mostly mahomes throwing. which is what we were there to see up close. it's impressive and obvious when it's him throwing as opposed to anyone else

the crowd seemed awful small which was cool. it had poured rain on us for almost 3 hours getting there and stopped 10 minutes from the college. maybe that kept people away? I had told my kids already and set up me not working that day so we were committed to ending up in that parking lot even if they took it indoors. worked out.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:31 PM   #1627
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
St Pat goes 24-25 in his last practice before tomorrows game

He’s been on fire lately.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #1628
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He’s been on fire lately.
Wasn't it half speed or 7 on 7, or something? I know no pads.
CrowbarMan has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:45 PM   #1629
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan View Post
So they're game-planning against the Broncos already?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #1630
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
honestly it was great. only part that was a little bit of a downer was that only a couple o line and d l line signed afterwards and practice was only about 115. but for us that wasn't so bad. and Chris Jones seems like a really good guy. my kids got him to sign a football. they were in the back of a crowd of adults and he called them up and signed theirs as soon as he saw them back there. he's a really big guy.

and since it was a short practice it seemed like it was mostly mahomes throwing. which is what we were there to see up close. it's impressive and obvious when it's him throwing as opposed to anyone else

the crowd seemed awful small which was cool. it had poured rain on us for almost 3 hours getting there and stopped 10 minutes from the college. maybe that kept people away? I had told my kids already and set up me not working that day so we were committed to ending up in that parking lot even if they took it indoors. worked out.
Whats even better than you going, is that you took the family... it sounds like a very memorable experience

Jones has clearly embraced this team

Money is clearly the bomb

2018 will be a blast
Old 08-09-2018, 06:59 AM   #1631
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
You apparently do not know how Twitter works.
Sure I do. It's a platform for loudmouth pieces of shit to broadcast opinions with no accountability. And, I don't really care how it works...I just see that the "Chiefs" thread OP is continually filled with Royals and, lately. GB Packers news. At least right now there's a Chiefs thing on top.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:28 AM   #1632
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan View Post
they sure looked like they were getting after it.

the other qbs were probably at 50% or just a little better
Old 08-09-2018, 07:33 AM   #1633
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I was excited today then I farted on my way to work and felt something solid.... SMH
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:34 AM   #1634
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I was excited today then I farted on my way to work and felt something solid.... SMH
Hey, it's better than farting on your way to work and feeling something liquid.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:37 AM   #1635
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Hey, it's better than farting on your way to work and feeling something liquid.
Posted via Mobile Device
Silver lining my friend
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.