Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:41 PM   #1621
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I just listened to this on my lunch break and I'm excited
Yes, that was very encouraging imop.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:45 PM   #1622
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We also have a weird definition of misfire.

Mecole Hardman wasn't the best pick that could've been made. It also wasn't a bad pick. It was defensible (if frustrating) at the time and in his 4 years on his rookie deal he contributed pretty well.

He's made an effort 3 times. 1 appears to have hit really well, 1 was fine, 1 is a bust (I mean we can keep slow-playing it, but he's not good).

That's a fine track record.
It seems worse than it is because the “hit” (Rice) was the last of the picks and there were a few seasons between “fine” (Hardman) and certain “bust” (Moore).
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 04:06 PM   #1623
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
It seems worse than it is because the “hit” (Rice) was the last of the picks and there were a few seasons between “fine” (Hardman) and certain “bust” (Moore).
I just distinctly remember "man, we really suck at drafting linebackers" about 5 years ago and going over the fact that, hey - we really never TRIED.

Fast forward a few years when we've actually put effort into drafting the position and suddenly we might have the best LB corps in football.

It's all about prioritizing scarce resources. Give it time - we'll be fine.

EDIT: Found the thread
Spoiler!

And really, we've done the same comparison a couple times when talking about WR here vs. what the Steelers have done. We had Hill - so we didn't draft a lot of WRs. Before that we had Derrick Johnson so we didn't draft a lot of linebackers. When we had to transition away from our established superstar, it took a little time but we got it taken care of.

We will this time as well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 04:22 PM   #1624
11-5, baby

Quote:
I just distinctly remember "man, we really suck at drafting linebackers" about 5 years ago and going over the fact that, hey - we really never TRIED.

Fast forward a few years when we've actually put effort into drafting the position and suddenly we might have the best LB corps in football.

It's all about prioritizing scarce resources. Give it time - we'll be fine.

EDIT: Found the thread
Spoiler!

And really, we've done the same comparison a couple times when talking about WR here vs. what the Steelers have done. We had Hill - so we didn't draft a lot of WRs. Before that we had Derrick Johnson so we didn't draft a lot of linebackers. When we had to transition away from our established superstar, it took a little time but we got it taken care of.

We will this time as well.
Plus the Watson FA acquisition reduced the need to draft WRs.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 04:28 PM   #1625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
rashee's signature sound effect makes it debut friday
Huh?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 04:40 PM   #1626
MVP

Clay's gonna scratch his rash and then run it through some filters and loop it
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2023, 04:47 PM   #1627
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Huh?
follow me on twitter, facebook and youtube
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 04:48 PM   #1628
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Clay's gonna scratch his rash and then run it through some filters and loop it
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 07:46 PM   #1629
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Honestly, I think it was Hardman that kept us from drafting Pickens.

Georgia receivers get a bad rap. I saw it from the talking heads even - so many of those guys threw the usual "doesn't run good routes" knock on him and that was always just silly as hell.

Pre-draft I said I thought he might be the best pure route-runner in the draft. The guy could run routes.

I wonder if Hardman's relatively graduated learning curve here didn't create a bit of a bias against Pickens, being another toolsy receiver from Georgia who's production didn't match his raw talent.

Hard to say.
I’ll forever believe that they were afraid of him developing into a TO type player and causing distractions while also adding a selfish WR to the mix that will be demanding the ball from Mahomes.

After all, they had just traded the best WR since JR80 that reportedly snd admittedly demanded the ball from Pat and it caused a rift and possibly played a major role in us losing a couple huge games.

I bet the lesson they learn from this is sometimes, the character concerns are well worth the risk when the alternative is a major talent dropoff to the next prospect that will also require a lot more development.

Another question I have about Pickens…

Man…Pickens and Rice would be a ****ing NASTY set of outside WRs to pair with Kelce working the middle.

Has anyone ever directly asked Veach in an interview if he’s had second thoughts about the decision to pass on Pickens in the trade down?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 08:01 PM   #1630
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So is the Veach can't find a WR through the draft narrative dead yet?
Its tombstone is right next to “Veach doesn’t value the CB position” tombstone.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 08:17 PM   #1631
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’ll forever believe that they were afraid of him developing into a TO type player and causing distractions while also adding a selfish WR to the mix that will be demanding the ball from Mahomes.

After all, they had just traded the best WR since JR80 that reportedly snd admittedly demanded the ball from Pat and it caused a rift and possibly played a major role in us losing a couple huge games.

I bet the lesson they learn from this is sometimes, the character concerns are well worth the risk when the alternative is a major talent dropoff to the next prospect that will also require a lot more development.

Another question I have about Pickens…

Man…Pickens and Rice would be a ****ing NASTY set of outside WRs to pair with Kelce working the middle.

Has anyone ever directly asked Veach in an interview if he’s had second thoughts about the decision to pass on Pickens in the trade down?
That would probably be the last question you ever get to ask
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 09:39 AM   #1632
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
the young bull

I absolutely loved that play. But I was also afraid they were going to give him a penalty for lowering his head. That dude is turning into a beast.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 09:42 AM   #1633
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Veach wanted to fix the receiver room the same way he fixed the linebackers. Missed on Skyy, it's a hit on Rice. This dude is on his way.
I don't want to muddy this thread but I'm not ready to give up on Skyye just yet. He looked decent on Sunday. Not that I think he will be a star like I think Rice will be, but I think he has some value.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 10:41 AM   #1634
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't want to muddy this thread but I'm not ready to give up on Skyye just yet. He looked decent on Sunday. Not that I think he will be a star like I think Rice will be, but I think he has some value.
, you are telling folks this that have a vested interest in his failure now... Many of the negative posters would rather be right about Sky than see him succeed. Disgusting. He did have a good day Sunday and also had some good blocks, but the derps still say he's a bust already...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 10:45 AM   #1635
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
He did have a good day Sunday and also had some good blocks, but the derps still say he's a bust already...
He had two catches for 15 yards. If that's a good day, then think about how low you've set his bar and then ask yourself, "why?".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.