Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:27 AM   #1621
Andy Reid Supporter

Charc West being in the tent injured does not bode well for him. Spiller is having a great camp
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:30 AM   #1622
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I hope you're right. Can you give us an update on how Mahomes is looking? I haven't seen many reports on his play so far.
His velocity on throws are impressive.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:31 AM   #1623
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Charc West being in the tent injured does not bode well for him. Spiller is having a great camp
I'd keep all 4 if Spiller looks good.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:35 AM   #1624
MVP

Montori Hughes got cut today, our D line is doomed.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 AM   #1625
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
In one of the most important Chiefs games of the last 25 years last year that simply was not true. I'm gonna need game evidence before I believe a drop of that.
I think what penbrook meant was that Smith trusts Hill to go balls deep. Right penbrook?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 AM   #1626
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'd nickname Tyreek The Flash. He will make Super Hero plays.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:42 AM   #1627
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
If Smitty wins a super bowl he's coming back

No shit? Who is going to be pissed if they keep Smith for another year if KC wins the SB?

Capt Obvious.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:47 AM   #1628
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'd keep all 4 if Spiller looks good.
I agree. Would love to see Tyreek and Spiller in the backfield in specialized plays. Maybe run some pistol.

2 sub 4.3 guys
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:47 AM   #1629
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It would be absolutely ****ing stupid for the Chiefs trade Smith this season.

Not only has Rothlisberger been injured and on the verge of retiring, Brady is 40 years old. Brady missed 4 games last year. He didn't play 19, he played 15.

That's HUGE.
He was suspended i thought. I wouldn't count on that happening again
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:47 AM   #1630
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

No shit? Who is going to be pissed if they keep Smith for another year if KC wins the SB?

Capt Obvious.
Most of CP wants Smitty gone regardless if he wins the super bowl or not
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #1631
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Well the thing is, we will never have to worry about having that debate.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #1632
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Well the thing is, we will never have to worry about having that debate.
You don't think Smith's ass is gone next year if Mahomes is ready? Regardless of the outcome of the season?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #1633
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Look who's working on sideline...
New game:

Spot the hilarious red penis in the photo
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #1634
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You don't think Smith's ass is gone next year if Mahomes is ready? Regardless of the outcome of the season?
Smith winning the SB was his point
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #1635
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
In that hypothetical world I'm all for giving him a sendoff season in 2018.

Speaking of hypothetical situations I don't think the Chiefs trading Smith right now is good short-term for Mahmoes or KC. I would love that 1st round pick back right away but I think making Mahomes earn it is the right thing for the franchise and for him. Less pressure if he earns it vs. being handed it.

Now in a hypothetical world I think there certainly is a point where I trade Smith right now, but I don't think it's realistic that we would get an offer that good. A 1st wouldn't do it in my mind. Now next year that would certainly be enough. Dane pointed out that we could have an even better market for Smith next year.

A little food for thought for the guys that want Smith to fail. It's best for the franchise that Smith stays as is. Gives the roster a chance to play in important games this year while keeping his trade value up. If the FO is as smart as we think and Mahomes progresses, we shouldn't need to see a Smith failure to make a change in 2018.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.