Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:19 PM   #16231
I'll be back.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 09-25-2018 at 10:24 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:26 PM   #16232
Starter

What is Fitz passer rating after all those ints last night?
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 09-25-2018, 10:29 PM   #16233
I'll be back.

what are thoooooooose

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:30 PM   #16234
EvOlVeD

you leave patrick alone, he can wear ANY ****ING THING HE WANTS, except a dress.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:35 PM   #16235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
What is Fitz passer rating after all those ints last night?
125ish overall. Mahomes is around 137 I think. Fitz was 151 before the INT's.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #16236
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

And that right there, between two teams, is very significant.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:41 PM   #16237
I'll be back.

Look at the completion percentage, too.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:54 PM   #16238
Starter

Thanks DRM, I can't get enough of this kid, shoes and all =)
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 09-26-2018, 01:32 AM   #16239
Champions

Quote:

The kid is so electric they make him wear wooden shoes.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:37 AM   #16240
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
He's right though. Baldinger worked for Fox Sports and called a lot of Mahomes' games, but most people were not paying attention to him. They were watching Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson (Deshaun), Oklahoma (Baker), and so forth.

There is no way he would ever be projected a 3rd to 5th round pick as he was at one point if people were actually watching this kid play every game in college.
I watched a QB show that aired before last year's draft, hosted by Steve Marriuci. He had Trubisky and Kizer as first round locks, and Mahomes, Webb, and Kaaya as second round hopefuls. He didn't even mention Watson.

I can't think of any national pundit other than Gruden who was saying that he thought Mahomes was a first round talent.

But I am glad Veach clocked PM2 from the jump. Veach said if we had the first pick in the draft, we would have taken Mahomes. Sean Payton from the Saints said that they planned to draft Mahomes at #11 if he was there.

So, at least one other organization had Mahomes tabbed as a first round talent.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:37 AM   #16241
Champions

Stephen A is like the guy leaving the first bad review for Paddington. Just drooling over those angry fan clicks.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:41 AM   #16242
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Here's an interesting article:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/03/how...e-logan-thomas

Of course, those guys weren't throwing in a game situation, which I suspect is much more challenging.
I don't if it's been said yet, but Mahomes set the record at the combine. This article is from 2014.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:34 AM   #16243
I’m a Mahomo!

Rover Sports guy on Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/_ZvxCHtNoP4
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:02 AM   #16244
MVP

Quote:
Look at the completion percentage, too.
yep. That's one thing that jumps off the stat page for you. 58% on those longer throws....
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:50 AM   #16245
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I watched a QB show that aired before last year's draft, hosted by Steve Marriuci. He had Trubisky and Kizer as first round locks, and Mahomes, Webb, and Kaaya as second round hopefuls. He didn't even mention Watson.

I can't think of any national pundit other than Gruden who was saying that he thought Mahomes was a first round talent.

But I am glad Veach clocked PM2 from the jump. Veach said if we had the first pick in the draft, we would have taken Mahomes. Sean Payton from the Saints said that they planned to draft Mahomes at #11 if he was there.

So, at least one other organization had Mahomes tabbed as a first round talent.

Arians has confirmed he was going to take Mahomes at #13 for the Cardinals as well. And I think the Texans war room photo is pretty good confirmation that they wanted Mahomes instead of Watson at #12. Chiefs traded to the exact spot they needed to be.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.